A White Christmas

My regular FB has a beautiful 8" cut cock and about the same around.  Long and fat and just fabulous in my hole.  He knows me well too and that means he knows that once I get a cock in my hole, I want it again and again and again.  I know him well too and that means I know he can fuck me at least 3 times in a relatively short period of time.  This makes us both happy as hell when we are together.  I also know that he has others he plays with, too, so when we are together it is always safe sex with a condom.  I just don't want to catch anything and he knows it although we had discussed some of his hot other times when he does not use protection. 

We had not been able to hook up for a while, what with the holidays adding a lot to both our schedules plus he had been sick for a week or a little more around Thanksgiving too.  I was really getting horny for some action and my hole would tingle just thinking about getting him back in me as soon as possible.

Finally, it was Christmas Eve and I was to get a couple of days off from work and I was so ready to get some rest.   I got ahold of my bud and asked if there was any way for us to get together soon.  He replied that he was so ready also and how about meeting at the bathhouse for a nice eve pre-Christmas present.  I could hardly wait.

We arrived there at about the same time, checked in and got a room.  We loved fucking at the bathhouse, strolling around first usually to watch what was going on and then back to our room to fuck like crazy.  We went to the room and stripped down and wrapped our towels around our waists and went to look.  It was pretty busy as it would be closed the next day and was even closing early tonight at around midnight too.

We went to the sling room first and watched some guy take on three different guys before moving on to the sauna to get a little hot and relax some more.  There was a guy in there, too, taking on two guys at once and being spit roasted good.  We sat around and watched the action for a bit.  I told my bud that that sure looked like fun and I needed to try that sometime as I had never been with more than one guy at a time ever.

My bud, Ron, said maybe we should look for another guy for tonight so I could try it out.  I told him it was a nice dream is all but maybe some day.  He smiled and told me to keep hoping and he had done more than one before and it can be a lot of fun.  I just didn't think I was quite ready for it though, so after a bit we got up and went to the showers to rinse off some of the sweat. 

At the showers we found a few guys who were being getting fucked, and by now, seeing all of the action, I was getting damned horny.  It was bad enough not getting any for a while and now seeing all that was going on and my ass was getting in high gear for sure.  I grabbed Ron's cock and stroked it a bit and he told me it looked like it was about time to get to the room and let him give me my present.  We both laughed and dried off and headed out.

We barely made it in the door and closed it, when Ron was all over me.  We were making out like crazy and our lips were locked together in a very hot kiss as our hands roamed all over each other.  I went right for his cock and his hands were kneading and caressing my ass.  Soon his hands were at my crack and then his fingers were running up and down it.  A couple of minutes later and I felt a finger at my hole and easing in.  It was fantastic.

Ron then backed me up to the table/bed and laid me down on it on my back and grabbed my legs and pushed them up and back.  His head went down and his lips locked on my cock and sucked the whole thing in his mouth in one gulp and then he came up and off of it and down the underside of it to my balls and licked and sucked them for a bit.  He then let his tongue travel lower until I felt it on my hole.  I bucked up at him as his tongue circled my hole as it felt so good and been so long since the last time.  He licked and sucked my hole and soon I could feel his tongue entering and going in and out of my hole and then I felt one of his fingers join in and it was quickly deep in my hole also. 

He kept it up, licking and fingering my hole and very soon he had four fingers in my ass, and was ramming them in and out, driving me wild in the process, and leading me to want more and more.  He was a little more rough than normal and at times I felt his fingernails scrape a little, but I chalked that up to us not having any sex for a while and the excitement.  Didn't matter much anyway as I was really bucking by now and wishing he would now hurry and get his beauty of a cock in me.

As if he had read my mind he pulled his fingers out of me roughly and stood up and I felt his cock at my hole.   I was so ready.  He eased it in slowly and really driving me nuts and then I felt his balls bump against my ass and knew he was completely in me as deep as he could get.  He then started a slow easy pace and then quicker and quicker and harder.  I was bucking up to meet each thrust and we were both on a mission now to get to completion.  In about five minutes I could feel his thrusts getting a little more erratic and then he jammed one last time hard into me as deep as he could and ground his cock into me as he was cumming and it was so intense I was cumming too.  Damn did that feel so good.

He ground into me for a bit and then slipped out.  It was then it dawned on me that we had not taken the time to get a condom on and he had just cum in me bare.  I kind of freaked a little but he just kissed me and told me he was sorry but he had just got too worked up to think about it.  I figured it couldn't be that bad and let it go.  He got up and said he would be right back as he had to go take a pee.  He went out of the room and I rolled over onto my stomach thinking how hot that fuck had been.

My ass, as normal, was really wanting more, but I was so relaxed too, that I kind of dozed off a little waiting for Ron to get back.  I awoke with a cock in my ass and plowing away like crazy.  I was alarmed at first but then heard Ron say it was ok just relax.  I just let nature take its course then and soon another final ram home and hoped Ron had remembered the condom this time.  My ass was in heaven though from two nice poundings and I was kind of surprised when all at once Ron was ramming his cock back into me again so soon and starting to plow me good again.  Wow did that feel good. 

Ron was asking me how that felt and I told him it was wonderful.  He kept talking softly to me as he plowed my ass with his marvelous cock. Telling me it felt so silky and fine all around his cock and nice and slippery from his cum in me now.  Then just as I felt him ram home to cum again it came to me that, hey, his voice sounded more like it was beside me instead of behind me.  I mentioned it and then the lights came on as the cock was coming out of my ass and another one going in.  How the hell had the lights come on when the switch was across the room?

As I blinked in the light to discover Ron was seated beside me, while another guys' cock was ramming the hell out of my hole.  I yelled "What the hell is going on here?"

Ron just smiled and replied "This is my Christmas present to you:  to get your ass all the cock it can handle, especially since I know you want more than the three loads I can give you, so I want you to really enjoy being fucked well."

With that I realized there were five additional guys in the room.  They all got a turn and then Ron again and then it also came to me that the bowl that held the condoms was in front of me and none had been used.

After Ron got done that time, I sat up and turned around to take a small break and see what the other guys actually looked like.  My eyes bugged out then as every one of them had a cock close to the size of Ron's and then he smiled and told me he had hand picked them all for their size to please me the more.  I took another look and then really bugged out as I then notice that each and every one of them had a biohazard tattoo either on a nipple or just about their cocks.  I turned to Ron with a shocked look on my face.  He knew what I had then seen and grinned and told me that was what he had been sick with at Thanksgiving and he had tested Poz and chose them all for it.  That was the second Gift he had for me for Christmas.  

I sat there shocked and the only thing I could think of was a movie I had seen and Bing Crosby singing:   I'm dreaming of a WHITE Christmas,   and as I looked down I could see a small whitish puddle dribbling down my legs.

post-27448-0-00975100-1450892082_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 27

Well, a little late but sure getting a White Christmas today and tonight.   Unfortunately, not the one I wrote about.  Have several INCHES of damn SNOW on the ground and more coming with another 4 to 6" predicted by morning.   Yuck, sure not the  White Christmas I want.  LOL

• 1 year later...