Part I.

As my boy and I have continued to explore sex with other people, we’ve had some wild time. We’ve both bred and been bred by guys we knew were POZ, either because they told us, or we saw their biohazard and scorpion tattoos. I’m sure a few POZ guys stealthed us back before we started playing raw on purpose. Suffice it to say that we are no strangers to taking loads, POZ or otherwise. Are we chasers? No, but we like cum.

My boy surprised me on a recent Saturday night. We had been talking about going out, and we showered together, both douching pretty deeply in case we wound up sharing some cock later. We made out in the shower, and could barely keep our hands off each other as we toweled off and tumbled onto the bed. My boy threw me onto my back and went down on me, swallowing my cock to the balls and getting it slobbery before climbing on top and sitting all the way down on my dick. He rode me for a few minutes before I came deep in his guts. He pulled off and went down on me again, licking up my cum and his ass juice. He kissed his way up my chest and worked traces of my load into my mouth. I spit the cummy mixture into my hand and worked it into my ass.

post-477-0-37877800-1450901990_thumb.gif

Still lying on my back, my boy hoisted my legs up and slid his raw hard cock into me. He was so turned on that he came in a few strokes, filling my ass up with a big creamy load. He pulled out, grabbed his phone off of the bedside table and snapped a few pics of my cummy ass, my hands spreading my cheeks wide. As his load oozed out, he fingered it back into me. He slapped his cummy cock against my hole and then I head the ‘woosh’ as he sent an message from his phone.

post-477-0-49685000-1450901754_thumb.gif

I love feeling a guy unload inside me. I usually can’t feel the actual cumshot, but I can sense his cock plumping up, and then the warm wet rush squishing around inside me. It drives me wild.

I live for it. So does my boy.

He curled up next to me and fingered my ass. ‘Wanna go play?’ I said sure, and he suggested we go to our favorite sex club downtown. It’s really sleezy, with booths big enough for two to play comfortably, and three if they’re really hot. A few of the booths still have gloryholes. ‘I have a kinky idea... You up for some raunchy fun?,’ he asked, winking at me. I told him I was up for anything. I grabbed my poppers and we both put on our mesh jockstraps, some running shorts, tight t-shirts, and headed to the car. I pestered him the whole way there about what he was planning, and he just giggled. He stopped the car outside of a drug store and told me to wait in the car. I was wondering why he would want more lube since I could see my cum making a dark spot on his shorts as he got out of the car. He was already well-lubed…

My boy came back a few minutes later and tossed a bag into my lap. ‘Open it,’ he told me. I did, and was SHOCKED to see two boxes of 18 condoms and two tubes of cheap lube. ‘What the fuck are these for?’ I asked, kind of mortified that he was even suggesting we try safe sex. ‘Just for tonight, baby,’ he assured me. ‘I know what I’m doing…’ He started the car as I sat in a funk, my lap full of unopened rubbers.

‘Are we gonna poke them with pins and breed some unsuspecting bottoms,’ I eagerly asked.

‘Nope,’ he replied.

‘Oh I get it. We’re gonna start to safe fuck some slutty bottom and then work the rubbers off and stealth them?’

‘Nuh uh,’ he said, shaking his head.

‘What the fuck! I’ve come too far to go back to rubbers now!’

He shook his head, smiling at me, and leading my hand to his hard cock. Fuck! It had been a very long time since he could get hard at even the though of a condom. He took a deep breath as we pulled into the garage next to the sex club. We found a spot, and he parked. As the engine halted, he turned to me and kissed me hard.

‘Tonight, we’re both gonna get as many guys to fuck us as we can. The filthier the better, you see, because we’re gonna make them all bag up.’ I smirked, knowing full well that some hot guys would refuse to use a condom at all. And I knew that some fuckers would remove the condom at the first opportunity. ‘We’re gonna play ‘safe’ tonight. I invited a group of friends to seek us out and fill those rubbers with their cum…’

My interest was piqued. ‘Go on…’ I pleaded.

‘The kinky part will come when we collect all of those full used rubbers… I have a plan for our holes…’ He kissed me hard, and reached for one of the boxes of condoms. My boy got out of the car as he unwrapped the plastic and shoved the condom wrappers in one long strip into his shorts.

He didn’t look back at me.

I followed him, copying his moves, and discarding the cardboard box, with a strip of 18 condoms trailing down my ass, shoved into my waist. 

• Upvote 19

Great story, I cannot wait to more.   I also am not a chaser, just a raw cock and cum lover.  I love the feel of my ass with a fresh load deposited in it.  I love it when I have multiple loads being shot in and leaking out.

• Upvote 1

Part II.

When I got to the counter to get a room and a towel, my boy was already inside. The attendant smirked at me. ‘You here for that ‘safe sex’ orgy?’ I nodded. ‘Be careful, boy. There are some known stealthers here tonight.’ He winked at me. I’d taken his load before and was pretty sure he was POZ. ‘I’d breed you again, but I only play raw…’ He buzzed me in, and I went to my booth. I figured I would get settled and out of my clothes, then maybe go cruise and see who I could trick into wearing a condom to fuck me.

I wondered where my boy was, but it didn’t take me long to find him. He was in a darkened room on his back, legs in the air, with some muscle stud fucking him and a pot-bellied guy stuffing a stubby cock into his mouth. The stout man had a full condom in his hand and grunted, ‘Yeah, slut boy. Clean off that cock…’ I realized that my boy had quickly taken his first cock of the night. He slapped his cock on my boy’s face and tossed the used rubber onto my boy’s heaving chest. My boy grabbed it and tied a knot in the end and winked at me.

post-477-0-98420000-1451314987_thumb.jpg

The muscle guy roared as he came inside my boy. My heart sank when I saw him pull out. His dick was huge, and it kept sliding further and further out until I saw that the top half of it was sheathed in latex, bulging with fresh seed. He pulled the condom off and tossed it at my boy. He saw me and told me to kneel. I suckled his softening cock, tasting the artificial chemical latex residue and savoring a few droplets of fresh cum. He pulled out of my mouth and slapped me gently. ‘Shame this boy doesn’t take loads. I would have given him a gift or two…’ He strode away chuckling to himself.

My boy looked up at me as a hulking ‘roided out guy lined up his cock with my boy’s ass. My boy grinned, tore off a fresh condom from the strip and handed it to him. The guy pouted, but he put it on.

I eased down beside my boy and held my legs high, exposing my ass. The hulk slid into my boy and he winced. I distantly remembered how unpleasant it felt getting fucked with a rubber, and knew I would soon be feeling the same condom burn.

The hulk came inside my boy’s ass and pulled out. I knew my boy would have rather had his seed soaking into his guts, so I could not understand why wanted to get fuck with wrapped cocks tonight. The hulk snapped the full rubber off his cock and tossed it in my boy’s face. My boy grinned as he tied it shut. He then stuffed it into his jockstrap’s waist, next to two other used condoms. I knew he was planning on saving that seed for some devious purpose, but I couldn’t ask him because a huge cock was shoved into my mouth.

post-477-0-42462900-1451315034_thumb.jpg

I worked my lips over this meaty shaft, tracing plump veins down to the balls. He had an intense cockring around the base of his cock and around his balls, and a thick piercing. I slobbered all over it and he pulled out, moving to my exposed ass, lubed with my boy’s cum, and slapping his dick against me. I handed him a wrapped condom, and he scoffed. He fingered my ass and knew I had a load in me already. ‘You take loads, just not mine!?! Well, fuck you!’ He started to walk away, but I stopped him by wrapping my legs around him. Only then did I see the biohazard tattoo above his groin. He glared at me. ‘Look, man. I don’t have time for bullshit.’ I looked over at my boy who was now getting fucked by a skinny black guy, and pointed to him. The guy between my legs rolled his eyes. I sat up and pulled him towards me, chewing on his ear and whispering. ‘That’s my boyfriend. We usually only fuck raw, but he’s got some kinky plan…’ He grunted approval. ‘He wants me to take 18 cocks and do something with 18 cumloads…’ The guy grunted again, slapping his cock against me. ‘Besides,’ I whispered, ‘That rubber might break, and you might get to breed me.’

He pushed me down, took the condom, and grimaced as he ripped it open and rolled over his beautiful meaty cock. He rubbed it on my ass and jammed in all the way. He pulled all the way out, and repeated. I knew he was trying to break it. And I didn’t stop him.

He pulled out again, looked down, and smiled. I’m sure he saw a ripped rubber around his dick. He slapped my hole with it, and dove in whispering, ‘You know you want my load, boy.’ I nodded as he slammed into me again. He held my ankles, pumping away. I shuddered knowing I was getting rawfucked just the way I like.

post-477-0-72323100-1451315827_thumb.jpg

My POZ stud jackhammered my ass and held still, firing off inside me, adding his seed to my boyfriend’s load. He pulled out and slapped my ass, sauntering away as he shook his head. The skinny black guy came in his condom and pulled out, tossing it onto my boy’s chest. Some cum dribbled out and he scooped it up, fingering his ass a little before tying that condom closed. 

To be continued...

• Upvote 16

Part III.

After fingering my cummy hole for a few moments while making out with my boy, the POZ stud came back a bit later with a short stocky latin guy. The guy bent over and licked my asshole. He oinked and looked up at me, cum dripping from his lips. He aimed his cock at my hole and pressed forward. My boy made a loud sound clearing his throat, and I handed the stocky top a condom. He reluctantly put it on as the POZ stud whispered in his ear. He oinked again and plowed into me. I knew he was going to breed me one way or another. The POZ stud walked away and returned with another friend for my boyfriend. With my boy’s hole getting plowed, safely, the latin guy worked his cock out of me, rolling the condom off as he pulled out. It felt SO much better when he entered me raw.

post-477-0-09123700-1451582487_thumb.jpg

The guy fucking my boy looked familiar, and I was pretty sure he had bred me and my boyfriend already, but he was fucking my boy with a rubber. I saw his face wince and his ass tighten as he came inside my boy’s ass. He pulled out and the condom was bulging it was so full. He slipped it off and poured half of it onto my boy’s ass and then tied it shut, tossing the condom at my boy. He then slapped his cock onto my boy’s cummy hole and slipped the head inside a little. My boy squirmed a bit and the guy walked away. Even though my boy was playing ‘safe,’ he’d wound up with some cum inside him other than mine…

Over and over my POZ stud would usher guys to my boy and to me. From the number of tattooed guys, wasted faces and proud bellies on my tops, I suspected most of the guys breeding me were POZ. Some of the guys he brought to fuck my boyfriend had ‘that look’ too, but they all dutifully filled their condoms.

Variations of this scene replayed over and over until we were both out of condoms. Every guy who fucked me started with one on, and wound up filling my ass with their cum. My hole was sore and puffy, and there was a puddle of cum below me, and the floor was strewn with broken and pulled-off rubbers. I had taken eighteen loads, a new record for me. My boy had gotten a bit of seed in his ass, but he had eighteen tied condoms burgeoning with cum tucked into his jockstrap.

We stood up, stiff from being on our backs and pummeled for what seemed like hours. I followed him to our booth, waddling to try to keep all of those fresh loads from dripping out of me. We fingered each other’s holes and made out for a bit.

‘How many loads did you take, lover,’ he asked as he brought his cummy fingers to his lips.

‘Eighteen… well, eighteen plus your’s…’  

‘I knew you wouldn’t make them bag up.’ I protested and told him that every one of them had at one point worn a condom, but all of their loads wound up in me one way or another.

‘You’re such a slut,’ he said, as he pulled his pants up. I pulled my clothes on, certain that cum was now oozing out of my ass and into my shorts. He led me to the car, with those full used condoms proudly displayed in his hands. The clerk at the front shoot his head muttering, ‘You two pigs were meant for each other.’ My boy just winked at him saying, ‘You have no idea….’

When we got home, my boy told me to go to the bedroom and get on my hands and knees. I assumed the position and he crept up behind me a few minutes later. He held my face buried in the sheets and lapped at my ass, savoring the remnants of all of those loads now freely dripping out of me in cloudy white clumps. He then pulled off and I felt him slapping his hard cock against my ass. I squirmed in anticipation. I felt him ease into me.

post-477-0-94532500-1451582424_thumb.jpg

I’d never been so relaxed and so used. He pulled out a bit and shuddered. I felt him ease something into my ass alongside his cock and assumed it was a dildo. It was like being double-fucked, something I had only done a few times before. Each time he thrust into me I got wetter and the sounds of splashing got louder.

He pulled his hand off the back of my neck and chuckled. I turned my head around and he threw back his head. As he fired off into me, I realized that he was double-fucking me with a turkey baster, and it was filled with eighteen loads of fresh seed. I had just taken my thirty-eighth load of cum.

post-477-0-12430700-1451583492_thumb.jpg

Without even touching myself, I blasted my load onto the bed and collapsed.

After catching my breath, my boyfriend eased me onto my side and spooned me. He rustled in the bedside table and pulled out his favorite buttplug. It easily filled my tired ass. We slept that way all night, drenched in sweat, as my guts absorbed all of those loads. 

The End.

• Upvote 16

1981virginia you NEVER fail to get my dick hard and blasting off at least one load with every one of your stories! And this one rates right up near the top for sure! So fucking hot, nasty and kinky!!  Love it!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...