Holiday Breeding

constructionguy

Guest descartes70817

I've already got bottoms lining up over the entire holiday period, including a threeway with two bottoms. I'm sure being on holiday just means we all have more free time, not that bottoms are any more needy than usual. Then again after a couple of drinks I'm more likely to fuck indiscriminately, so there is that.

And , one other aspect-- true tops are the needle in the haystack, so often, they are already involved with someone and have that person in their life daily,just as their partner-bottom has the top for partnership. That does leave a LOT of single bottoms out there NOT sleeping with someone nightly--or even once in a while, so they may be more alone during the hectic holidays when their regular , partnered FB's are busy with  shopping for the BF, doing family get togethers for both sides of the family, etc. Throw in a lot of businesses close for 10 days at the end of December, which takes the distraction of work  away from the single bottoms, and you have a swarming of horny, lonely and hungry holes craving cock, contact, and cum and available 24/7