One Of My Fantasies :)

wreckedhole3

I laid back in the sling, naked, cleaned out and ready. He was naked and hard, and slamming himself.

Straight away he then slams me, pushing the needle into my eagerly waiting vein, pulling it back and getting that beautiful flash of red and then pressing the plunger in. I feel it hit as waves of pleasure dart through my brain and as I'm beginning to rush I poke out my tongue involuntarily and start moaning. I feel his tongue writhing its way deeply into my hole as he pumps my cock with a lubed up hand. He also strokes my balls as his tongue frenzy continues in my hole.

As I feel the rush starting to level out, I feel a big dildo entering me and his mouth engulfs my now soft but hugely horny cock. As he fucks me with the toy and sucks my T dick, I feel it welling up in my balls, and I moan that I'm gonna cum...next thing I feel my cum oozing out of my cock in one long steady stream, and he moans as he swallows most of it, then stands and kisses me, sharing some of it with me.

Now I start to feel really piggy, and he removes the dildo and replaces it with his hard-as-steel cock, pounding away at my hole and hitting my prostate with every thrust. I am moaning as I lay my head back and it hangs over the top end of the sling. His mate wastes no time in getting his big long thick cock down my throat, and I am fucked up and blissing out as both my hungry holes are being served simultaneously, pre-cum sliding down my throat, and pre-cum adding to the lube in my hole.

The guy fucking my mouth pauses and lifts my head, giving me four big hits of poppers...then lowers my head back down and as the poppers hit he is back all the way down my throat, fucking the warm wetness and slicking it up with more pre-cum...he starts so be more rhythmic, and I feel his huge shaft start to thicken in my throat, and he blasts seven streams of thick creamy cum down my willing throat.

All that action caused ripples of pleasure to pulsate through my hole, giving the guy fucking me intense pleasure around the head of his super hard cock and all the way up and down the shaft as he pumped more rapidly into my velvety fuck hole, tensing and depositing his huge load inside me....providing lots of lube in my now filled and sloppy hole. He swapped places with the other guy and I licked and sucked him clean, he stood and went to the supplies table as the other guy started to ease four fingers into my hungry fuck tunnel.

I felt a band around my arm, and the fingers entering my hole held still as I felt the prick of a needle in my arm, looked down and saw a register. He slid the plunger in, withdrew the needle and applied a swab all in one smooth motion, then nodded at the guy with his fingers in me....WHAM, I felt the rush hit, and as I felt myself get even more fucked up I felt a fist enter me and slowly slide deeper into me.

I was moaning and growling, chanting fuck yeah, fuck yeah as I entered a completely new level of extreme and untamed pleasure, begging for more as the guy who just slammed me also positioned himself at my hole, rubbing his fingers around the fist already in me, and slowly applying pressure to invade me at the same time.Ever so slowly my hole is worked deeper and wider, and I know this is the preparation for some alternate punch fisting between the two guys.

I am squirming and riding the fist as the second guy manages to apply the pressure needed to gain entry with his fist. I now have two fists slowly working my hole, and one of the guys hands me poppers with his free hand. I take four huge hits and put it down. I feel the intense rush as ripples of pleasure rolls over me in waves, and then I feel the fists start to increase in speed, and then they are both removed and it begins.

One after the other they enter then exit my hole, sending wave after wave of intense pleasure through me, my cock is oozing cum continuously, and my hole takes over as I involuntarily push out.... bearing down and my hole blossoms out, engulfing and welcoming each intrusion of the alternating fists...they slow to barely moving as each thrust I am bearing down and pushing, and both of them are also moaning and prompting me with encouragement.

Now both fists slowly enter me again together and I feel so stretched and full as they push in deep. I take more poppers and they slowly increase the pace, fully exiting my hole with each thrust, they slowly increase the pace until I am being double fist-punched, then I bear down as they pull out, and I push out a huge rosebud...they both alternate sucking and slurping on it, and then take turns feeding it their cocks until they blow their loads, leaving loads of cum oozing out of my wrecked hole.

I feel so empty, but they say they are going for a smoke and drink, but not to worry...as they set up a fuck machine to pound me while they are gone. They position it and get it started, tit is thick and long, and has a 9" stroke...while it is deep in me they stop it, prep me and give me another slam, and WHAM, as it hits they turn the fuck machine on again and I go into orbit...as I come down from my rush I realise they have left the room, and the machine is fucking my sloppy cummy hole.

They have placed the controls by my hand, and I slow it right down as I snort some more poppers, then I crank it back up so it is steadily fucking me as I moan, poke my tongue out and groan, and push my hole out to take in as much as I can. This is my dream, to be hired as a houseboy and used like this and morepost-43931-0-35420900-1451135510_thumb.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 16

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest takingdeepanal

This story was written on exactly the same date as I had my first dance with Miss Crystal. Still in love with her almost 30 months later!