Picking Up The Airline Pilot At The Hotel Bar

This is a true story that happened about 6 years ago. My flight was 3 hours late. By the time I finally reached the hotel where I'd be spending the night, it was already past midnight. I was tired and stressed from the long day of travel. I got to my room, took a quick shower, hoping it would relax me a bit. Then I decided to head down to the hotel bar for a couple of drinks before bed.

When I walked into the bar it looked nearly deserted. There were a couple of guys sitting at the bar. And one male/female couple at a table. I stepped up to the bar and took a seat between the 2 men already sitting at the bar. Leaving a seat open on either side of me between the 2 men. Just as I sat down the man on my left took one long swig of his drink. Finishing it. He pushed it away and told the bartender "good night'.

The bartender walked up to me and asked what I wanted to drink? I told him scotch. He said, "You may want to make it a double. It's slow tonight. I'm getting ready to close". I said a double would be fine. The man sitting to my right said, "Hey, bud. Why don't you give me a double too, since you're closing."

The bartender filled 2 glasses with ice and poured a generous amount of scotch in both glasses and placing them in front of us. "I just got here myself. Jim here", said he guy on my right as he turned and extended his hand to me. "Dave here. My flight was late. Wasn't sure we'd ever get here today", I said. Jim chuckled and said, "I'm a pilot. So, I understand your frustrations. Trust me. We don't like the delays any more than you do. Glad you made it."

Jim and I chatted a bit as we sipped our drinks. The m/f couple finished their drinks and left. Leaving only Jim and I in the bar. We were nearly done with our drinks when the bartender said, "Gonna' have to ask you guys to finish up. I'm ready to close'. I asked the bartender if I could take the rest of my drink to the room? He said, sure. Jim leaned over and said, "If you want another drink, I've got some scotch in my room. You're welcome to come up and join me for one more drink if you wish." "Cool. Thanks!", I said.

We paid for our drinks and I left the bar with Jim. As we took the elevator to Jim's floor I was filled with excitement as to what might happen. I'd gotten absolutely NO inclination that Jim might be gay or bi from our conversation. But it seemed odd for a str8 stranger to invite another stranger to his room to drink. Jim was an attractive guy in his late 40's. Obviously in very good shape. Tall and slender, but with a very athletic build. I was wondering if this was just going to be a friendly drink? Or may it lead to where I'd love to see it lead?

We got to Jim's room. He unlocked the door, stepped inside and held the door for me as I stepped in. "Make yourself comfortable", Jim said, as he kicked off his shoes and walked to the already filled ice bucket and bottle of scotch that he had sitting on the top of his dresser. He filled his glass with scotch and told me to hand him my glass. He filled mine with ice, then filled both our glasses with again, a very generous amount of scotch.

We "clinked" glasses and he motioned for me to take a seat on the only chair in the room. He sat across from me on the edge of the bed. There was kind of an awkward silence as we both kind struggled to find a topic to keep the conversation going. We made small talk for a few moment, then I had an urgent need to pee. "Mind if I use your bathroom." I asked? "Sure", he said.

I put my drink down and went into the bathroom. I took care of business and washed my hands. By the time I got back to the room, I found Jim laying on the bed with his legs up. His back propped up against the headboard. He had the remote in hand and was flipping through the TV channels. What was odd, however, was that Jim had stripped down to just his briefs and tee shirt. "Hope you don't mind? But, I truly hate clothes when I'm relaxing. Hope it's not uncomfortable for you, bud? But, were guys". he said with a wink and a soft chuckle. "Not at all", I said. As I was walking back to my chair, Jim said. "Feel free to make yourself comfortable, too. If you wish". I sat down and took a large swig of scotch. Was this leading to where I would like it to lead? I unbuttoned my shirt, exposing my chest and kicked off my shoes. Jim continued to flip through channels. Finally, he was flipping through the "pay per view" channels. He got to the adult channels and found one that he paused on. He chose to preview it. The preview lasted about 2 minutes. Showing a busty blonde sucking off 2 muscled studs with big dicks. "Damn! She looks like a talented cocksucker. Doesn't she?" he chuckled. "Yeah", I said. "Takes a lot of experience to be able to swallow such a large dick", I said. "What do  you consider big", Jim asked? With that, he reached into his shorts and pulled out a very nice looking 7" cut dick. He was partially hard. "It grows even larger", he laughed.

My eyes were glued to his cock. "Yeah, I'd call that a big one", I said. "It would take some talent to swallow that one whole", I added. "Have you got any talent with that", Jim asked? I took another swig of scotch, then stood and walked over to the bed. I reached for Jim's cock and wrapped my hand around it. "Yeah, I've had some experience. Been told I'm rather talented", I said as I leaned over and wrapped my lips around his now hard cock. I sucked a few times then climbed up onto the bed, between his legs and took his cock back into my mouth. As I was sucking Jim's cock, he was removing his tee shirt. I rose up off his cock to remove my shirt, pants and underwear. Then I took hold of Jim's briefs, pulling them over his hard-on and pulling them off his legs. We were both now naked. Jim layed down flat on the mattress. I resumed sucking his cock. His cock was fully hard, now. It had grown another inch longer and has swelled to an impressive thickness. I sucked on his cock. I then moved down to his balls. He was moaning as I worshipped his balls. Then I lifted his legs and flicked my tongue across his puckered asshole. Now, I had him groaning.

I continued to lick, suck and worship his cock, balls and asshole for about 5 minutes, then I worked my way up to his nipples. Giving him some serious nipple worship. Then I straddled him. Placing his rock hard cock against my ass crack. I pinched and tweaked his nipples as squirmed on his cock with my ass cheeks. He seemed to like the feel of my ass against his cock. I spit on my fingers and reached back, lubing up my ass with my own spit. I repeated that a couple of times, till my ass was nice and slick. Then I continued to spit on my fingers and lubed up his cock. Then I positioned Jim's cock to my asshole and slid down onto it. It took some doing, but his cockhead finally slipped past my sphincter and up into me.

I rode his cock like this for 5 or 6 minutes. Then he pushed me off him. "Get on your knees", he demanded. I kneeled with my ass up, as Jim moved behind me. He then pushed back up inside me in one quick thrust. Grabbing me around the waist, he then began to really pound my ass, hard and deep.

He gave my ass about 5 more minutes of hard slamming, before he rammed deep into me and growled as he filled my ass with his hot load. Finally, he collapsed on top of me, breathing hard as he tried to catch his breath. Finally, he pulled out of me and rolled onto his back. His chest, still heaving for breath.

Then he hopped up, stepping into the bathroom. From inside the bathroom, he said, "Do you want to wash up"? "No. I'm good, thanks". I climbed up off the bed. I wanted to keep his load inside me for awhile. I quickly dressed and headed for the door. Just then, he stepped out of the bathroom. "Thanks", he said as he extended his hand for a handshake. "My pleasure", I said as I shook his hand. I was chuckling to myself as I shook his hand. It seemed funny to have just had such an intimate moment. His cock had been buried in my ass. And I was leaving his room with his cum inside me. But, being the typical "str8 guy", I didn't even get a hug. Just a manly handshake. LOL

I left his room and headed for mine. As I drifted off to sleep, my mind replayed our hot fuck session. The next morning, I wrote a note. Telling him that I traveled here often for my job. And I listed some of the other cities I visit on a regular basis. I gave him my cell number and email address. I told him to let me know if he was flying to be in any of those cities. I'd love to hook up again. A few hours later, I got an email from him. He again thanked me for the fuck. He stated that he's str8. But he liked our fuck. He said he'd only been sucked off by some of the male flight attendants before that. But he'd be open to meeting again if our paths crossed. Luckily, in the passing years, our paths have crossed a few times. And I've always enjoyed having him fuck me. Hope it will happen again, real soon.

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 10

I love servicing straight guys. In fact the vast majority of guys that I have sex with self-identify as Str8 or Bi. Most are married to women. There are several str8 guys that I've been sucking off or getting fucked by on a regular basis for well over 10 years. I love getting a str8 guy hard and making him cum.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm married to a woman for thirty years and been getting fucked by other men for ten years. Some are straight married to women and some are gay, but all have one thing in common, they like to dump their load in my ass.

• 3 weeks later...