Fastest Hookup Ever - And A Surprise Threesome!

bentover4u1972

Logged into A4A Sunday morning and almost immediately got a hit - black guy in his mid 30s with an 8" cock, wanting me to come to his place.  His profile had no pic but I didn't care.  Grabbed my poppers and was out the door less than 5 minutes after I turned on the computer.

Messaged him when I arrived and he met me at the door.  He was a little chubby but very good looking, and his cock was already hard and swaying back and forth under his boxers.  Behind him, his roommate sat watching TV.  He didn't even look up as I walked in.  I got a little nervous - I'm not used to my hosts having people at home when I come by, and I do tend to get loud when a top is really going to town on my hole.  My host reassured me that his roommate was also gay, and they frequently brought guys back to the apartment (though they never played together).

I needed cock bad, so I threw caution to the wind and let my host lead me to his bedroom.  He closed the door and dropped his boxers, and one of the most perfect cocks I've ever seen hung between his legs.  Long, just the right thickness, hairless, with a head that's just smaller than the shaft making it the perfect torpedo to skewer my ass.  In a flash I was on the floor with the head of his cock in the back of my throat.  The next thing I knew, I was bent over his bed, my brown bottle under my nose, and his lubed cock probing at my hole.  He slid inside in one quick thrust, which caught me off guard.  The lube did its job, though, and so did the poppers.  I was immediately in heaven.  I tried to stay quiet as he pounded his shaft home, but every so often a moan escaped my lips.

Then I heard the door open.  My host never missed a beat, drilling my ass deep as I felt his balls slap against mine.  Suddenly his roommate was climbing on the bed in front of me, lining up his cock with my mouth as his roommate continued to tame my ass.  It was a thick uncut cock, about 9x6, glistening with precum.

"Thought I'd keep him quiet for you," said the roommate to my host.  "I think the neighbors downstairs are home."

With that, he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock into the back of my throat, and deeper.  I gagged, but he just held my head in place as he slid his shaft in and out of my throat.  Meanwhile my host never let up his assault on my hole, pounding harder and harder as his climax neared.

"I'm gonna cum," said my host, and he gripped my hips tighter as his pace quickened. "Me, too," said his roommate as he felt my drool running down his shaft and coating his balls.

And with that, I was rewarded with something I've never had before, ever in my life - simultaneous creampies in both holes.  I felt my host's cock spasming in my hole as his load gushed into my guts, and his roommate's shaft pumped over and over against my lips as his load trickled down my throat.

As they pulled away I collapsed on the bed.  The roommate took his still semi-hard shaft and dipped it into my ass, mixing his cum and my saliva with my host's load. Then he positioned his cock in front of me and guided my mouth to it, where I proceeded to lick the cocktail of spit, cum, and my ass from his shaft.  It was the most delicious concoction I have ever tasted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

sounds like a really enjoyable fuck.   glad you shared it with us.  i hope you get a chance to revisit that situation.  no doubt, the surprise of the second cock was part of the enjoyment and that would be different the second time.   but still, heading to their place knowing you would be hammered by two really great cocks would be hot.