Fucked Bb By A Hot, Old Hippie

The couple of days I'd spent in the Hollywood motel were fun. I didn't get quite the amount of anonymous loads that I had been hoping for. But enough to keep me satisfied. Anyway, the last night I was there, I had posted on Craigslist that I would be sucking dick and bottoming in my hotel room. I had several quick replies from str8, married guys in the area that wanted to come over for a fast blow job on their way home from work. So, I had a rapid succession of guys coming in for some quick blow and goes. But, what I really wanted was to get fucked.

Finally, when I was about to give up and drive to a bathhouse, I got a reply from a guy in Pasadena. He said he wanted to come over to fuck. He said he was primarily straight. But found fucking guys to be easier, than to find women to fuck. I gave him my hotel address and room number. And he said he'd be there within the hour.

An hour past and he hadn't shown up. Oh, well....... Another Craigslist flake, I thought. Just then there was a knock at the door. I opened the door to my motel room to find a guy about 50 years old. 5'6", very thin, with long, shoulder length, gray hair. I invited him in. Once inside the room, I could see his face. Not the most handsome guy. But we quickly undressed, and I could see he had a very nice physique and a long cock.

I started off on my knees, sucking his already hard cock. He had about 7" rock hard inches. With a nice, thick shaft and mushroom head. I sucked him for several minutes, then he moved to the bed and knelt on the edge of it. I knelt behind him on the floor and began to eat his asshole. He was squirming and moaning as I worked my tongue deep up inside his hole.

Finally, he laid down on the bed and asked me to suck him again. I sucked until he was starting to ooze precum from his piss slit. Then I straddled him and sat down on his cock. Slowing taking it all the way up inside me. I rode him like that for about 5 minutes. He and I were pinching and teasing each other's tits as I rode his cock. From then, he would push me into every position possible, trying to get his dick as far into me as he could. Finally, with me on my back, he was fucking me missionary style and he leaned forward until our lips were less than an inch from each other. He had said he was str8. So, I wanted him to make the first move, as to whether he wanted to kiss or not? Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, with his lips so close to mine. Feeling his breath on my lips. I lifted my head just an inch and kissed him. He put his hand behind my head and pulled my face even closer to him and slid his tongue in my mouth. We kissed passionately as he pounded into me even harder and deeper. Finally, he let out a loud groan and grinded his cock deep into me as he filled my ass with his load.

He then pulled out of me and we cuddled as we both caught our breaths. Soon, he was hard again. We repeated it all, with me sucking and rimming him. Then he'd mount me and fuck me....... Cumming inside me for a second time.

After another short breather, he fucked me for a 3rd time. This time, I was on my side as he laid beside me. He came a 3rd time. Then we laid there for an hour, chatting and getting to know each other. He told me that he was an artist. He'd always been "curious", but had never acted on it, other than a few times when he was drunk in College, many decades ago. He finally had his first m2m encounter through Craigslist a few months previous. And had taken to it like a fish to water. He made me promise that I would contact him every time I come to Los Angeles. And I certainly will.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I live in an area where there is a large community of old hippies, neb-hippies, wanna be hippies, queer hippies, straight hippies, drug fueled hippies.......

I have enjoyed sharing stories and sex with some of those folks......and really like their attitude towards the world in general.   

It sounds like you had a great experience with someone who was unafraid of who they are......glad you got to have a great...and hot experience.  

• Like 1