Castration/eunuch Reality/fantasy

On 3/14/2018 at 5:52 AM, Eunuchnz said:

Hi.I was castrated many years ago and wished I'd done it earlier in life. Take testosterone shots bi monthly . A very sexually active as a total submissive bottom and are  continually used  for others pleasure. I haven't ejaculated in years but have intense orgasms getting fucked due to the stimulation on my prostate gland. I produced an incredible amount of precum. And the list goes on.

image.jpeg

Hi,  I too was castrated on orders of my Master. He took me to a cutter and he wanted my nuts. Cutter pulled my nuts out and Master snipped and put them in a jar.  I now take testosterone injections every 2 weeks.  I love sex.  I can't cum but with stimulation of my prostate,  I can have a glorious body orgasm. Better still,  if my top fists my hole and roughs up my prostate,  I go wild. Jay 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Guest Memphian

Hot fantasy for me too. If you search you can find videos of surgical castrations. When they make that final snip and are holding that testical in their hand, it always makes me cum. 

I had the thoughts and idea of being castrated and becoming a eunuch many years back, with the fantasy and desires becoming so strong that I eventually began taking castration meds to give it all a trial run and to experience what it would truly be like. After about nine months, the meds took full effect, with me being totally impotent, balls and penis shrinking down to less than just 1/4th to 1/3rd of their normal size, and becoming totally docile and submissive. I did love the feelings and desires and very nearly made the appointments to have them removed by surgery, but then the thoughts, discoveries and prospects of becoming poz got in the way somewhat and slowly changed my mind for the time being. The idea of becoming poz and not being able to readily share the gift made me back off the quest to be castrated, and rethink things for awhile. The thoughts and possibilities of being castrated are still always in my mind, but also the desire to poz and being able to breed and do my share to gift those in need and fulfill their desires has become top of the list for me, so, castration has taken the back seat for the time being.

31 minutes ago, Homo60 said:

I had the thoughts and idea of being castrated and becoming a eunuch many years back, with the fantasy and desires becoming so strong that I eventually began taking castration meds to give it all a trial run and to experience what it would truly be like. After about nine months, the meds took full effect, with me being totally impotent, balls and penis shrinking down to less than just 1/4th to 1/3rd of their normal size, and becoming totally docile and submissive. I did love the feelings and desires and very nearly made the appointments to have them removed by surgery, but then the thoughts, discoveries and prospects of becoming poz got in the way somewhat and slowly changed my mind for the time being. The idea of becoming poz and not being able to readily share the gift made me back off the quest to be castrated, and rethink things for awhile. The thoughts and possibilities of being castrated are still always in my mind, but also the desire to poz and being able to breed and do my share to gift those in need and fulfill their desires has become top of the list for me, so, castration has taken the back seat for the time being.

Oh Yes !  Yes !   I tried changing sex - MTF - hormones - a Wild Trip - having other girls / whores tell me what to do - they already transformed on Hormones !    :)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ronnie4u said:

Oh Yes !  Yes !   I tried changing sex - MTF - hormones - a Wild Trip - having other girls / whores tell me what to do - they already transformed on Hormones !    :)

Yes, think we may have chatted some about this in the past, along with the castration meds, I also did experiments with the female estrogen drugs and it was mind blowing what the results were!!

• 5 months later...
Guest JackEdJIZZ

I have processed the notion of losing my nuts for a number of years.    Actually planned on castration before I got knocked up.   Outdoor love to hear others experiences.     I would love to hear recommendations.  Have given myself a couple alcohol injections and love the feel.  Just have not decided that is the scene I want. I know I can do that and have that as a back up......but really want to loose em in something more erotic.

• 1 month later...

I came across castration play/fetish recently and I am getting into it now. I love how fags allow doms to take their balls and engage in the ultimate chastity/domination lifestyle, giving to their owner total and irreversible control over their sexuality and finally accepting their 100% submissive role. I understand that this is not the way for everyone but for the few who enjoy it must be great. Most important I think that who goes through castration, the image of a lifelong eunuch has to match the image that a slave has of himself and not do that for somebody else.

I have sometimes such a fantasy. But I am not ready to loose my balls XD. Anyway, my master will not own me forever ( I already know which date we will stop to see each other since he's moving out of the country) and I decided anyway to give him the ultimate feeling to be the only men into our sub/fag/slave - Man relationship. I am using a method for temporary (up to 6 months) neutering applying heat to my balls (not cooking them). In one week I will be neutered and I will spend the rest of the month unlocked, getting fucked by my master and all my clear orgasms will be a tribute to his superior manhood, his cum and his orgasms.

I hope he will appreciate that. Would you?

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

24 minutes ago, etha said:

I came across castration play/fetish recently and I am getting into it now. I love how fags allow doms to take their balls and engage in the ultimate chastity/domination lifestyle, giving to their owner total and irreversible control over their sexuality and finally accepting their 100% submissive role. I understand that this is not the way for everyone but for the few who enjoy it must be great. Most important I think that who goes through castration, the image of a lifelong eunuch has to match the image that a slave has of himself and not do that for somebody else.

I have sometimes such a fantasy. But I am not ready to loose my balls XD. Anyway, my master will not own me forever ( I already know which date we will stop to see each other since he's moving out of the country) and I decided anyway to give him the ultimate feeling to be the only men into our sub/fag/slave - Man relationship. I am using a method for temporary (up to 6 months) neutering applying heat to my balls (not cooking them). In one week I will be neutered and I will spend the rest of the month unlocked, getting fucked by my master and all my clear orgasms will be a tribute to his superior manhood, his cum and his orgasms.

I hope he will appreciate that. Would you?

by heating them you will more than likely become infertile at the very least

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, beanna said:

by heating them you will more than likely become infertile at the very least

yes, It's a method for temporary neutering as I wrote. I want to give my master a message: he is the Alpha and a breeding bull, while I am his fag and hole to receive his cum and the cum of every other Alpha. For that role I don't need my dick and balls, I was already semi=permanently locked in chastity, now I lower myself even more as total fag, with lowered hormones and no sperm produced (hopefully only clear prostate juice).

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, etha said:

yes, It's a method for temporary neutering as I wrote. I want to give my master a message: he is the Alpha and a breeding bull, while I am his fag and hole to receive his cum and the cum of every other Alpha. For that role I don't need my dick and balls, I was already semi=permanently locked in chastity, now I lower myself even more as total fag, with lowered hormones and no sperm produced (hopefully only clear prostate juice).

46 minutes ago, etha said:

at least you are well aware of the roadyo are on,i am more orless chemically castrated due to years of female hormone use and the only pleasure i derive is from havivg men use me as cum dump,hoping to be castrated soon

• Like 5

• 3 years later...
On 5/28/2018 at 11:41 AM, Guest perverthomoslave said:

My dream is to finally be castrated as a sign of loyalty to a master. I want to do it gradually: first be circumcised. then be kept in chastity, then be chemically castrated. Then have one testicle removed, then the other. Then have my glans removed, then at last have a complete penectomy. And boom, I'm flat. Not because I'm scared to go all the way in at once, but because I like the idea of slowly have my genitals removed. I prefer my anal orgasms anyway, makes me feel more slutty and degraded. The only thing I feel I would have to sacrifice would be the fact that I can't participate in CBT anymore, I love the feeling of my cock and balls being tortured, so I'll definitely miss that. But other than that, I see only positives for me.

Damn that is hot. Wish there are masters like that over here. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 12/26/2022 at 11:26 PM, cfuckhole said:

Damn that is hot. Wish there are masters like that over here. 

Agreed two edged sword, i would love to be castrate and sack removed , but i do love my balls being abused , in humbler, kicked and punched. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've never liked my balls, and I do want to get castrated one day, but I want to make sure I have reliable access to testosterone after I get them cut off. I just don't want them there, but I still want to be able to build muscle and have sex drive 😛

• 4 months later...