Is Being Used By A Straight Guy Hotter Than Being Used By A Gay Guy?

subbytch

One of my fuckbuddies self-identifies as straight. From what I can tell from his Facebook and comments, he has plenty of girls that he hangs out with and bangs. Yet every few weeks, he's over at my place, fucking me senseless. I have no idea why I find that so incredibly hot.

He hasn't been the only self-identified straight guy I've slept with. There have been others, others with greater or lesser skills in the bedroom. And plenty of gay guys, too. Yet, if I was to score them, to rank them on hotness, on the session, and on their skills, straight guys always start with bonus points because they mainly bang girls -- and me.

Anyone else find this to be the case? Sure, these self-professed straight guys could be in denial, but as far as I can tell, they really are into making love to girls and fucking the shit out of boys. That right there just makes my dick hard. 

Or maybe you don't like straight guys at all. Do you find straight guys a turn off? What works for you? And what doesn't?

(I'm gay. I love gay guys, too. There's just some added bit of pleasure when the cock plowing me usually plows pussy.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

He may be bisexual.

Oh, when you're 46, you're not a "boy" anymore.....

totally true but a lot of bisexual men don't want to identify themselves as bi so they think saying they're straight & fucking ass occasionally is not being a little bit gay, yes a lot of men are still in the closet when it comes to sex.

Just like the old joke when......you can fuck a 1000 women but you blow one guy and forever you are considered a cocksucker.  

I am really of the belief that all people are bi-sexual at their core.  Not everyone acts on that, but I think the potential attraction exists in all of us.   

Getting past the gay-straight-bi-questioning-queer labels and just simply enjoying good sex seems, to me at least, more healthy.

No if you enjoy the thought of you bud being straight...enjoy the experience.  We all have our own likes and dislikes.   

In my own case, I prefer guys who are honest with themselves and understand that fucking men is ok.....and there is nothin wrong with letting that be known.  I have found the sex can be better when there is no gay/straight bullshit....but then that is just my view.

I am not sure I care who my sex partners fuck when they are not fucking me. And it surely doesn't matter to me how he self-identifies. I figure if he is attracted to me, his dick gets hard and he climaxes, he is not what I would call "straight". 

I have two fuckbuds now that could care less if the person on the receiving end of their dick has a dick or a vagina. They want a warm moist opening for their cum. 

I believe more people would be sexually "fluid" if we judged them less. A guy who prefers women can't stick his toe in the gay world without being hassled by heterosexuals. Gays can be just as judgemental.  

I have never had sex with a woman but I do sometimes think about it. If I ever do it, I assure you I'll be just as gay when I enter her pussy as when I pull out. 

Can I use a really bad analogy? I like chicken. If you ask me to choose between chicken and fish, I'll choose chicken almost every time. Now that doesn't mean I haven't had fish I like. If I am really and truly hungry, I'll eat almost ANYTHING, whether it's what I want or not.

So it doesn't really matter if I am born liking chicken or my environment teaches me to like chicken. Gimme the damn chicken! :D

• Upvote 2

Again I suppose it's the 'taboo' nature of the encounter that gives it the additional thrill. The thought that this 'straight' guy is so turned on by you that he'll fuck your ass instead of a vagina. I've experienced that myself but I always remember that when it comes down to it a lot of guys are just horny and given the chance, and provided they're confident enough to overcome their inhibitions, will dump their load in an open hole, male or female.

Edited by nelliess
  • Upvote 1

He's not straight if he's fucking a guy! Period. He's probably bi or confused but just doesn't know how to face it or whatever. No truly straight men are going to want to fuck a dude. Just like as a gay man, I definitely am only into men, no interest at all in women sexually.

• Upvote 2

If a straight guy fucks another guy he is probably doing it only to get off. I don't think he has any concerns about the bottom's needs?

Pump, dump, leave. It works for some here but not for me. I want something out of it too.

• Upvote 2

All these labels.... When do they end? It all sounds like psycho-therapy mumbo jumbo. "Self identifying"? "Straight identifying"? I can identify myself as a stallion. Doesn't make me one. So either way, the OP is at the very least getting fucked by someone who is not really straight. He may call himself that, but in truth, he just doesn't have the courage to admit he's at least bi. And to me, that's a turn off. Being honest with ones self is as important as being honest with others. So to answer the OP's question, nah... Give me someone who is confident in what he is. Be it bi or gay. The fact that he enjoys pussy too is irrelevant to how good the fuck is.

• Upvote 1

I am really of the belief that all people are bi-sexual at their core.  Not everyone acts on that, but I think the potential attraction exists in all of us.   

I take exception to this, I have never had the interest, desire or want to do anything with a girl/woman.  I was chased by many girls in middle school and in high school (1970's) but I made excuse after excuse not to go out with them and it was really tough during prom time.  I have always liked and wanted to be with my male friends. . . . so no there has never ever been any potential attraction to the opposite sex for me.

• Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817

Everybody's situation is different. It could be that being gay in his church is unacceptable, so he is in total denial. In my youth being gay meant being jobless, homeless and unemployable, so I wasn't gay - got it! I just happen to be fucking you because I had nothing better to do, and because I got the hugest rush when I fucked my wife after fucking you. ;-)