Virgin Cherry

joboy_xxx

I had just turned 18 and had an itch to loss my virginity it kept me awake at night and hard all day something had to give and this is my story of how I got more than I bargained for. So let me tell you a little about myself 18, 140 pound with a 28 inch waist, very athletic I was very proud of my defined body, six pack ab’s net cropped black hair, my cock however was only average. Everything in my life changed when I left home for college and joined an internet hook up site. I had posted a couple of pictures of myself in particular my smooth bubble butt with the note virgin needs to lose his cherry. Well I got a lot of attention but this one guy got my attention he was 35 his pictures showed that he was fit, had an 8 inch cock and heavy balls, the thing which really stood out was he was hairless which made his cock and balls look so sexy. He message me quit simply “would be happy to take your cherry boi”. I messaged him back and he gave me his address and time to be round, damn I was nervous but messaged him back and said ok cu soon.

I turned up on time and knocked on his door, soon it was opened and this hunk of a man stood there and invited me in. He was really nice and offer me a Vodka to calm my nerves I quickly drunk it down and started feeling really relaxed to the point where I could not move it must have been laced.

The next thing I remember was finding myself blindfolded, gagged, naked unable to move I had been restrained to some kind of cross what was scary was I could hear that there where now three guys in the room, they started groping my body one of the guys said lets give him a shave the next thing I knew I could feel a set of clippers removing my underarm hair, they then removed all my pubic hair and hair on my legs, finally they wet shaved me from head to foot and oiled me all over.. Then I felt one of the guys slipped a cock ring in over my cock and balls, I thought I was going to burst, my cock had never been this hard, he’s nearly ready lets give him some lady T one of the guys then stretched out my arm and I felt the sharp scratch of a needle going into my vein, 30 seconds later I was flying and felt so horny.

Right lets take this virgin hole he’s ready one of the guys said as they released me. I was then made to stand on a small platform and my feet where strapped down, I felt a hand on the small of my back gently bending me over my neck and arms where placed in groves and then the top part was lowered over and I heard the snap of a lock, I had be placed into stocks, now my legs where being moved part and upwards exposing my virgin cherry. My gag and blindfold were removed and I could see a tv screen in front of me showing my hairless body naked the cameras then focused in on my white glistening bubble butt, my pure virgin was exposed, pink and like a little rose bud.

The three guys where all naked their heavy cocks all erect moved round to my head the first guy had a nice thick piece of cock with covered with a foreskin he pushed forward to my lips said open boy I opened my lips and he slowly pulled the skin back to relieve the head which had pre cum leaking out, I instinctively stuck out my tongue and  I licked it up, it tasted so sweet as he pushed more of his cock down my throat I worked it all the way down using my tongue getting him really wet, this kid is a hell of a cocksucker he said as he pulled out, the other two guys (one a black guy who’s cock must have been nearly 10 inches) then took turns in fucking my throat the guy who I had messaged (Danny) said I’m first remember I’ll brake his hole and fill him with his first load.

The guys all moved behind my and once again I could see my smooth white bubble butt and pink cherry on the screen in front, then one of the guys wrote on my back (virgin hole to be filled with POZ cum, I was so high that I didn’t take in the meaning, how stupid) with a small arrow pointing at my virgin hole. I was so drugged up and horny by now I said for fuck sake somebody fuck me, how dim!

Danny moved behind me and lined up his cock on my tiny smooth pink hole and the next thing I felt was the head of his thick cock slick with pre cum pushing against my ring he thrust really hard but my cherry hole wasn’t giving in, at which point the black guy said I have an idea no lube just pure cum and set about swallowing my cock down to the root, dear god he was a fucking expert and in no time my sack tightened, my balls pulsed and sent a powerful load to the head of my cock, one of the guys had a camera focused on my balls and cock and you could clearly see my balls pushing the cum up my shaft at which point I exploded into the black guys mouth with the heaviest load I had ever delivered.

The black guy with a mouth full of my cum then got behind me and deposited my sticky load on the crack of my butt, the cum made its way down to my hole where Danny’s cock was still pushing on my ring, suddenly the head of his cock covered in my cum had broken through, I screamed my hole was on fire as I looked at the screen I could see his cock covered in my cum slowly pushing into my hole. He told me to relax and breathe, as I did Danny pushed more of his thick hard cock into me, you like that don’t you boi he said as more cock stretched my hole finally I could feel his smooth balls my butt, “yes sir, I love it” then he said I’m in boys, fuck him hard Danny one of the guys said as he pulled back then pushed in deep again, the pain went and I could feel the head of his cock massaging my prostrate soon he was piston fucking my arse his balls where slapping my butt, damn I realised his cock was raw in my hole and shouted out condom, the guys all laughed No condom boi your going to be breed like the little cum dump you are, Danny’s positive and your going to get filled with is charged load you stupid boi, we are going to own you and whore you out as our personal cum dump.

The warmth of Danny’s slick cock in my hole was sensational I had never in my short life felt so amazing at that moment I new I was meant to be a bottom slut.

Danny moved position above me and I could feel his sweet dipping down my back as he started picking up the pace, he was now pulling all the way out and then slamming back to the hilt. It was an amazing sight seeing myself getting fucked on the screen this powerful cock filling my arse, after a short while my hole had dilated so much that he could push in easily, the feeling was sensational I was in pig heaven begging him to fuck me hard and harder at which point  I could feel the head of his cock growing in my hole, all thoughts of his positive cock fucking me raw had gone out of my mind all I wanted was Danny to breed me with his cum. I’m going to cum Danny shouted as his balls contracted and pushed his charged seed to the head of his cock, he pulled all the back then deep pulling me back onto his cock as his helmet shot the first volley of poz cum deep inside my bowels I could feel his cock pulsing in my hole as more and more charged poz cum shot from his cock at the same point I shot another load from my cock, I was used and had never felt better.

Wow that was so hot fuck Danny said as he slowly pulled out of my wrecked hole.

I could then feel somebody writing on my back again the virgin had been crossed out and replaced with CUMDUMP it now read CUMDUMP to be filled with POZ cum

“Please guys I need more” I said, damn you picked up a really slut the Latino guy said all I knew was that I needed to be fucked.

Ok lets put him in the sling Danny said as I was released from the my restraints and the stocks Danny’s cum was leaking out of my wreaked hole down my leg.

I was quickly lifted into the sling my legs and arms spread and I was once again totally vulnerable. The Latino who’s body was tanned, muscular sporting a cock which was hard and dripping pre-cum got down and started rimming my hole, oh my god I had gone to heaven the sensation was unreal after 5 minutes of pure pleasure at the end of his tongue the Black guy (who’s name was Carl) said Max fuck him I need some, with that Max pushed his cock to the entrance of my hole and slowly pushed in as he did his foreskin rolled back and his raw helmet stretched its way through my ring.

Max was thicker than Danny but it felt so good soon he was all the way in and he started full stroke fucking me I was loving this he pulled out and said “lets make sure we knock him up good” he then shoved two fingers in my boi pussy and scratched the inner walls of my hole after a short time he pulled them out and I could see pink trails of blood mixed with Danny’s cum Max said he’ll get fully charged now as he slammed his hard dick back in balls deep with one powerful thrust, yeah poz that hole Carl shouted as Max was now fucking me so hard Max fucked my hole so hard I shot another load over my smooth body and face, once again I could feel a cock growing in my hole and then he flooded my hole with his cum his cock was twitching as his cum was going deep in my bowels. When he finally pulled out he stood over my head and pushed his cock which was covered in blood and cum down my throat.

I was still horny and said “please help a boi out Carl” he didn’t need a second invitation. The guys got me out of the sling and set me up on all fours in front of the screen again, Danny said you need to watch as Carls brakes you in too with his club of a cock. Carl looked like a Nubian warrior as he got in front of me and pushed his cock down my throat until he was throat fucking me his big black balls slapping my chin. As soon as he pulled out he moved behind my little white bubble butt and moved it up and down my arse crack I could see this all on the screen it looked huge, I began to get a little scared  as I felt his huge black cock pushing at my hole, wait said Danny gag him he’s going scream the place down, what was I thinking I screamed into the ball gag as Carl pushed his meat into my hole, it was so big, you like that big black cock in your hole don’t you boi Carl said, “only half way” Carl said and its going all the way as he pushed more in, it looked so big on the screen this heavy black meat slowly pushing into my shiny white butt the contrast was amazing, “that’s it boi take it” as his cock made its way deep, soon I could feel his cock banging against the inner ring of my hole, “hold him tight guys” Carl said as Danny and Max grabbed hold of my shoulders, last 3 inches boy as he grunted pulled back and then slammed his cock straight tarring through my inner ring his balls bottoming out,

Carl proceeded to fuck me pulling all the way out and slamming back to the hilt. The other guys had both fucked me good but this was a different level, pain gave way to pleasure and the guys removed my gag as soon as it was out I started telling Carl to fuck me hard, breed me with your seed. This sent Carl into overdrive and he power fucked his huge ebony cock pulled all the way out of my pink hole and then slamming back in his balls smashing my balls, he fucked me hard for about ten minutes until his sack was no longer slamming my butt as it had grown hard and filled with his positive load, Danny had got the camera focused in of Carls sack and I could see his balls swelling and pushing cum up his monster cock, then he stopped “not yet” he said as he slowed down and pulled his meat right out of my hole. “bend him right over” Carl instructed Max as soon as my legs where over my head his cock was aimed at my gapping hole, Carl pushed in and his cock was soon given deeper his weight was power fucking me into the floor and sensation was incredible as I could feel his cock started to swell, no stopping this time as his cum pushed up his shaft and his cock exploded his toxic load past my inner ring deep in my bowels, I lost count of the number of times his black cock had shot is poisonous seed into my guts, all I could think was this is what I was meant to be in life to be fucked and filled by as many cocks as I could.

When he finally pulled out, he grabbed my face and kissed me telling me what an amazing fuck I had been.

Taking me to the dark side to cum, if you want?

• Like 13
  • Upvote 30
  • Piggy 3

Would give anything to be filmed taking that BBC deep in my ass.

Wish he had been around when I gave up my cherry. In fact in the story he did take the cherry inner ring.

Hope the story continues.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...