2016 Load Tally

FurFluent

Here is to a new year!!!! Happy 2016!

First Post to this thread- tell us your 2016 load goal and how you keep track.

2016 load goal is 250 and I keep track using an app called Tally Pro. This year I will be keeping track of oral and anal plus cocks taken.

• Upvote 3

Hey Fur- happy new year( and to  everyone else as they read in this post) and  many  hot loads to you!  I stay very low tech- i already have my 2016 wall calendar -the type with a 2 x 2 inch box for each day of the week, Each day at the end of the day before going to  bed I log any play for the day- in my case a total bottom; I track loads taken in my ass , then my mouth, fists taken, and finally piss received, with  just simple A-# O-# F-# P-# ( or any combination of the letters if I only got fisted, say, I would just mark  F-1, even if the same guy fisted me twice in a session --) It keeps it innocent, anyone who is  checking out the date and sees the marks has no clue what they mean, and if they get too curious, it can always be played off as me tracking  co workers  who annoyed me that day at work by degree ( asshole- obnoxious, fucking useless, pain in the ass LOL)

Mine is hanging in the kitchen, so I know I will be  near it just before taking my meds and going to bed for the night-- hope this helps some of you thinking about tracking your own numbers. 

As for goals, I am really hoping to have sex at least ,on average once a day , every day--but for now, I will just be overjoyed for a solid circle of top guys who can be counted on for loads regularly,no drama, no games, and no extra issues.And should they even want  a good fuck and then haul my ass out for a coffee and chat--bonus!!!

• Upvote 3

I love this idea! Last year I got around 100+ loads, but from only about 10 different guys. So in other words I've been getting fucked around every 3 days. In 2016 I'd like to get fucked at least every other day and by hopefully 30 different studs. I'm hosting a holiday gangbang tonight at my place. 3 guys are for sure coming and 6 have responded with pics. So it looks like my ass is off to a good start! My hole is going to be filled to the brim tonight! Can't Wait!

• Upvote 1

Hey Shyguy- not sad--but make it happen, and make it happen sooner than later. And once you break thru that wall, I am willing to bet you will be  marking off loads on the  calendar with a lot more regularity than you might think you could. You just have to REALLY want to make it happen, and put yourself out there so it will happen

• Upvote 1

Happy 2016 to all of you!

I have been using a few rudimentry systems: 1) my Business Pro calendar on my smartphone linked to my private email for hook ups (just his name on the date at the time encountered occured) and a handheld clicker which I reset each day (this is especially helpful at sex clubs and bath house visits!!). I then enter this info into a simple excel spreadsheet. I have just received a6uldeve84u's absolutely brilliant excel sheet for more in-depth tracking. I have just entered 2013, 2014, and 2015 breeding records into his sheet and can see definite trends and insights! I'm much more into regular connections vs anon hook ups (ie sex clubs/parties/bath houses) so to be able to see how often and regular my sex happens is amazing. I sure keep very busy and am happy and blessed for this! 

I will continue to use both of my tried-and-true rudimentary methods and will incorporate the new spreadsheet as a replacement for my more simple one.

I wish all the rest of you much success and luck in your 2016 breeding year!!

ps I must say that it is a welcomed thought to know there are others who track and record their sexual practices! It makes me feel more connected to my other "breeding misters" (and mistresses*) out there :)

* if any one of you are fans of Frank Herbert's "Dune" series, you will note that the Bene Gessirt Sisterhood kept in-depth breeding records for all humanity in order to continue to sucessfully breed the Human Race (and to track the coming of the Kwitsach Haderach (Paul Atreides) they ministered to come to be) so--my Brothers/Sisters, Breed Well!!

Well for me the goal would be to get on PrEP for free, which became available in France not that long ago, and then to take my first bare, and eventually first positive load, followed by many others I hope...

Go to a sauna or club/bar, spread my legs in the darkness and let them inside, enjoy that intimacy with complete strangers, with the mixed smell of sweat, cum and poppers, feel them bust into my guts, just to feel free, to feel liberated and finally get rid of fear by letting them enjoy my naked body for their sole pleasure without caring about their status or identity. 

But none of this for now. The hormones blur my brain and torture my senses. I still have to wait...

Edited by paris_student
  • Upvote 4

is it sad that my only real target is "get laid at least once"?  :(

we gotta help this dude.   hopefully some of you UK guys (the dudes in England, not the basketball freaks in Lexington) step up your efforts.   you tops should realize that giving a mercy fuck is a good thing.   We have all needed one from time to time and appreciate the top who says  what the hell.....i will fuck that.     On the other side, it seems as if there is an near endless supply of bottoms who will give it up for a top without much coaxing required.   

my getting laid at least once is really getting laid at least once a day (on average).   my goal is a 1000 loads and only loads from different cocks count (at least during one fuck session).  So the dude who breeds me twice during the same session only gets counted once.  if he cums back the next day, it does count again.  Might be a bit tricky to count when in a sling or on a bench...so any public fucking counts---regardless of frequency.

so far this year I am averaging a bit over one a day.....and hope to bump that up a bunch in the near future.

• Upvote 1