Medical Student Gets An Hiv Education

Part 1: The Revelation 

I'm not the best writer, so please forgive me if I jump around a bit. I want to tell you about what happened to my friend, Ahmed. You're probably thinking of some middle-eastern dude, but Ahmed looks just as white as any Abercrombie model you might see. His dad was white and his mom was arabic. He got the beset of all of those genes. Well, that all probably doesn't matter. 

A few weeks ago, Ahmed confessed in me that he had sex with a guy with HIV. I guess I am writing this to sort out my feelings and warn others from making decisions they may be contemplating. I was shocked and disappointed when Ahmed told me about it. I'll try to recreate some of the discussion as best I can. "Did he cum in you?" I asked him. 

Ahmed looked down and spoke softly, clearly ashamed. "Yeah, but it was an accident." That seemed very doubtful so I pressed him, "bullshit, someone doesn't accidentally cum in you!" I challenged him. I didn't think it was possible for him to seem even more embarrassed, but his frown extended and he started to fidget. "He said he would pull out, and he did ..." Ahmed paused with growing discomfort, "but when he came, it still went into my hole."

"What are you talking about? How can that happen?" I asked Ahmed incredulously. Ahmed seemed more annoyed than ashamed when he explained what happened. "For christ sake, Sonjay, he was hung!" he said as if answering my question. I didn't get it.  "So?!" His annoyance grew. I could tell I was upsetting him because he called me Sonjay, instead of Jay. (Not that it matters, but I have an arabic parent too, but look "white". I hate being reminded of my given name, though.)

"Look, when a guy with a huge dick fucks you and then pulls out, your hole can stay open," he tried to clarify. Honestly, I never heard of anything of the sort. And Ahmed and I played around when we were younger and I remember I couldn't even get a pinky into his hole. So, this was even harder to believe. He saw the continued puzzled look on my face and tried explaining in it differenty, "he gaped my hole, okay? He fucked me hard, and made my asshole gape, and then when he came, some of his cum shot into me. Got it?"

I nodded immediately. It sounded odd, but I didn't want to keep pressing the issue. I wanted to be supportive.  "So that's how you got cum inside you?" I asked him. Again, shame came over Ahmed when he answered, "the first time .."

"The first time?!" I asked, realizing my voice was raised. I could see the pain in his face, and I tried to calm myself and be supportive, "okay, sorry, I'm just shocked. So he came in you more than once. How many times did he fuck you?"  Ahmed's shame seemed to subside some. It was almost as if he wanted to re-tell the story at this point. "He fucked my five times and came inside me all five times."

It was a long pause. I tried to process it all. Ahmed tried to justify his actions, "you don't understand, Jay, he's soo hot, and I don't know, I just couldn't say no to him. And I figured he did it once already, and I probably got hiv from him, so I dunno .." he trailed off. It was clear I wasn't understanding or approving of it.

"You're smarter than this," I assured him, "I mean, you're in med school. You know how dangerous this disease is," I tried to plead with him. "I know," he said, but remained tight-lipped. "And he wants to see me again tonight."

"Well, you're definitely not seeing him," I informed Ahmed. He was slow to respond, "No, of course not," he said. But I didn't believe him. His voice lacked conviction.  I decided to change the topic. My stomach was starting to churn. "How did you even meet him?"  Ahmed pointed to his phone on the table in front of him, "on grindr."  He picked up the phone, opened the app, and within moments showed me pictures of his new "friend." I have to admit, he was surprisingly handsome and very healthy .. well very fit looking. Ahmed quickly swiped his screen, and it took me a few moments to realize what I was looking at.

"He's got an enormous dick," Ahmed said, perhaps to help inform me as to what I was looking at. "It's like 9 and a half inches and thick!" I almost detected a hint of excitement in Ahmed's voice. I wanted to yell at him, but I kept myself calm. He swiped back and I saw his profile's  headline just before he locked his phone, "who wants it?" 

I turned my attention to my Ahmed, "look, I don't understand all of this, but I'm your friend. And I will support you. But, as a friend, you have to tell me that you're going to learn from this, okay?" Ahmed nodded silently. "Now, let's get you tested first thing tomorrow morning, okay?" Again, Ahmed nodded silently. He seemed distant and far away. 

Well, that's how this all started. I'll continue this later. - Jay

• Like 1
  • Upvote 25
  • Downvote 1

Part 2: Investigation

Did you know that all sex is irrational? If you think about it, there's no objective reason for people to get naked and touch each other. One could argue that childbirth is its goal, but that fails to account for all of the sexual activity done for the sole sense of pleasure. Irrational.

Why would an otherwise brilliant person allow a person with HIV to cum inside him? That question consumed me, and still remains somewhat unanswered. But, whatever, the case, I have a duty to protect my friend, Ahmed. I fear that he might continue to make poor decisions without some kind of intervention. And that's why I disregarded my offense to that God-for-saken dating app, Grindr. I need to talk to this fellow that led Ahmed astray. I must stop this.

Everything about this app appalls me, including the ridiculous sound it makes when someone messages you. Fourteen messages in a matter of minutes. And not one of them worthy of interest.  Uggh. How to find this guy that seduced Ahmed? And how to dissuade him from his disgusting intentions? Okay .. filter options. What is Ahmed's type? I tapped away at my estimation of his preferences, which I felt have been revealed by his past dating: taller than six foot, white or latino, and thin, shall we say under 180 pounds total? Let's go with under 35 years old. I never knew Ahmed to go for someone more than ten years older.

Okay, I have to say that the Grindr search options were rather helpful in my quest. Damn it! Upgrade to see more guys?! With some exploration, I realized I could search a few years worth of age at at time, and workaround the maximum guys limit. Perhaps that's a credit to a medical education .. how best to work within parameters. Every problem has a solution, our chief resident would remind us. True, it seems. My heart seemed to skip a beat when I found the person responsible for my recent turmoil. Or was Ahmed solely to blame? So much confusion. Irrational. 

My finger trembled as I tapped on the icon representing the gorgeous figure that caused me such consternation. Okay, maybe he's not gorgeous. He's very handsome. Okay, it doesn't matter , does it?  I should probably have thought about what I was going to say. I mean, I thought I knew I would give this fellow a piece of my mind and insult him as he deserved. How does one start a conversation like this?

"Hey," seemed safe, and that's what I sent. I waited several minutes. No response. I then noticed this fellow was offline, and apparently he viewed my profile 10 minutes ago. Wtf? Okay, I guess I need to add a photo to my profile. I suppose I wouldn't respond to some black square. I saved a photo from my Instagram account. And, I opted for a shirtless vacation photo. Let's hope that gets his attention. Body-wise, I could be a stunt double for Ahmed. We've often been mistaken for brothers, so I was hopeful I would get the attention .. or rather response, I was seeking. 

Minutes became hours. Shit, with class tomorrow, I shouldn't be staying up late. I drifted in and out of consciousness until just after midnight.  That horrendous sound of a Grindr sound alert shook me to full awakeness. The hiv gaper! I mean, I didn't know his name, so that's what came to mind.  "Whats up?" was his response. Suddenly, I felt I didn't know what to say. 

Perhaps it was that drunken sensation you feel when you are chronically sleep-deprived? It was a slight sense of intoxication that allowed me to be direct with this offensive fellow. I tapped away, "you fucked my friend Ahmed and might have made him get HIV. I'm very bothered by this." I felt somewhat satisfied that I was direct with him. A long pause followed.

That stupid chirp noise accompanied his response, "are you his boyfriend or something?" What? I shook my head and replied, "no, I'm his best friend. You should not be fucking guys or cumming inside them. you have HIV. that is wrong!" I sent the response quickly. I felt my adrenaline kicking in and it continued to motivate me. His response only served to frustrate me further, "wait, you mean Adam? that twink that I bred a couple weeks back? He wanted it. I don't cum inside anyone unless they want it. Don't get pissy with me. You don't know me !" 

My slight trembles turned to full on shaking. Who's this guy think he is? How irresponsible? "You shouldn't have done that!" I fired back.

"Oh wait, are you a jealous friend? are u upset because I didn't fuck your hole?" he shot back.

Gasp! What the hell is this? "Don't flatter yourself. Just because you're gorgeous with a big dick doesn't give you the right to infect people with a deadly virus!" No response. For several minutes, no response followed. Shit. I complimented this man that did so wrong. I didn't mean to do that. How does one address a situation like this? Okay, what did I want to do. I need to protect Ahmed.

"I don't want you fucking Ahmed anymore, please," the characters rolled off my finger tips. Minutes passed without any response. Was he ignoring me? Was I blocked? My impatience was growing. And then his unexpected reply followed, "fine. give me your ass instead. your hot as fuck. you wanna get your hole pounded?" My heart beat quickened. Wtf?! This isn't what I was suggesting. What an arrogant guy! He thinks he can just gape any hole he wants? Hell no! 

A wave of emotion flooded me. The anger turned to curiosity. The curiosity turned to interest. No, it wasn't interest. I'm not interested. I reiterated my point, "I don't want you fucking me friend again! please stay way from him. He can't resist you, okay?"  There, I did my duty.

It's foolish I was startled by the Grindr message alert sound again, but it made me jump a little. And the response he sent made gave me chills, "Can YOU resist me?" he sent back. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 19

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...