My Friend And His Roommate, Round 2

bentover4u1972

Today I spent another Sunday morning with my friend from last weekend and his roommate.  This time I arrived clean and lubed already, and they were waiting for me naked in their living room.  We never made it to the bedroom.  My host - the guy I originally went there to hook up with - opened the door and like last weekend, his roommate was sitting on the sofa.  Unlike last weekend, though, this time the roommate was stroking his long, thick cock.  I pulled out my brown bottle and took a couple of hits before kneeling in front of him and taking that perfect hog into my mouth.

In no time my host's hands were on my ass.  I had prepared for this not only by cleaning out and pre-lubing my hole, but by wearing nothing but a pair of loose shorts and a t-shirt. He quickly pulled the shorts down around my knees and with no warning, rammed his already-hard cock into my tight hole.  It took me by surprise and the pain made me instinctively pull away from him.  He hadn't lubed his shaft and the burning sensation was a little too much to bear, and I whimpered around his roommate's shaft.  Thankfully, he reached for a bottle of lube on the end table next to the sofa and poured a generous stream onto his cock before stroking it to spread the lube around.  He was no more gentle the second time he entered me, but this time the combination of my anticipating him and the extra lube let him slide right in, until his balls were slapping against mine.  He began to vigorously pump his cock in and out of my tight, eager hole.

Meanwhile, his roommate pumped his cock in and out of my throat, holding my head in place and letting me breathe only after 3 or 4 good thrusts.  His cock was so thick I hadn't been sure last weekend that it would fit in my throat, but my some miracle he slid down with ease, until his balls touched my chin.  When he allowed me to come up for air I could see the growing wet spot under him as my saliva ran in a river down his shaft and around his balls.  They were coated in a thick, slippery layer of spit that I eagerly lapped at when given the chance.

My host's pace suddenly quickened and his breathing got faster.  I knew he was getting close to cumming in my hole, and I was a tad disappointed that I would be denied the simultaneous orgasms the roommates had had last weekend.  My host gripped my hips tightly as his cock spasmed in my hole, and he dumped his load deep inside me.

"My turn," his roommate said immediately, and I knew that he had been saving himself to experience my ass too.  My host withdrew his cock and I heard a few drips of his cum on the wood floor.  He was big, but his roommate was bigger, and I took a few deep hits from my brown bottle while the roommate got off the sofa and positioned himself on his knees behind me.

My host took his roommate's place on the sofa, guiding my mouth to his half-hard shaft, which tasted of lube and cum and ass.  It was delicious!  As his cock slid into my mouth, his roommate's cock invaded my hole and stretched me to an extent I never thought possible!  But I took it all, to my amazement, and it felt incredible!  It didn't take long before he, too, was gripping my hips and shuddering as he dumped his load deep inside me.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed.  "Unbelievable!"

"Told you, didn't I?" my host asked his roommate.

With that, the roommate sat next to my host on the sofa and I alternately worked both of their cocks with my mouth, hoping they would be up for another go.  My host's cock started getting hard again after about 15 minutes - but I'll save what happened next for another post!

• Upvote 15

So to pick up where I left off: my friend and his roommate were sitting side by side on the sofa as I alternately worked both their cocks with my mouth.  Their loads dripped from my hole as I did so, leaving a cummy trail down my balls before dripping onto the floor.

After about 15 minutes of gentle sucking and prodding, my host's cock started to harden again.  The noises he made told me he wanted more, so I took his cock balls-deep down my throat.  He got rock hard almost instantly, and without missing a beat I stood up, turned around, and straddled him as I lowered my ass onto his cock.  I was overcome with a wave of horniness, and in one thrust I took his entire shaft deep inside my still-dripping hole.

I held myself still above my host as he began thrusting up to fuck me.  His roommate watched for a few minutes while I stroked his cock with my right hand, and I felt him growing harder, too.  Without a word he stood up and positioned his cock at my mouth.  I moved my lips toward it but he backed away.  I wasn't sure what he wanted until he grabbed my head on both sides and pulled me toward him.  I opened my mouth to take that beautiful 9x6 hog into my throat, and he didn't let up until it was firmly lodged there.  I couldn't breathe, but he didn't care.  He thrust his cock in and out of my throat as I gasped and gagged.  My host didn't care either.  My hole was a plaything for him, nothing more.

After a few minutes, my host suggested that they switch.  His roommate agreed at once, eager to watch me taste their cum, and my own ass on my host's cock.  They spun me around and forced me to my knees, and it was my host's turn to force my mouth down onto his hard shaft.  At the same moment that the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat, his roommate was inside me in one fluid motion.  I was stuffed at both ends, and I was in hog heaven!

I still held onto my brown bottle, and I paused every so often to take a hit.  It felt amazing to have two cocks working me over like that, and I felt myself getting hard.  That has never happened to me before when bottoming, but before I knew it, I was shooting my own wad on the floor between my knees.

"He came!" shouted my host.  Without a word his roommate grabbed my hair and lifted my head off my host's cock, and forced my face to the floor just above the puddle I had left.

"Clean it up," he said, and with his cock still skewering my hole I proceeded to lap up every drop.

My hair was grabbed again and once more I was forced down on my host's cock, as his roommate continued his assault on my hole.  Before long, my host's cock went rigid, and without a sound he began pumping another load down my throat.  He collapsed back into the sofa and I collapsed on his lap as his roommate kept up his pace.  Then after a few more minutes, he too went rigid, and I took my third load in my ass.

By then all three of us were exhausted.  Part of me wanted to see if I could get one or both of them hard again, but when I looked at the clock I realized we had been at it for over an hour non-stop.  I collected myself, got dressed, and drove home in a puddle of cum dripping out of my wrecked ass and into my underwear.

• Upvote 7

• 3 weeks later...