Nye Bar Encounter Kinky Bareback Behind His Truck

azn777

It was NYE and I went bars hopping with friends.

After few bars, many drinks, I was buzzed and while I was dancing, one guy bumped me from behind. It was very crowded, not surprised if someone bumps the other and i didnt even look back. When the lights dimmed, i felt his hand around my waist and pulling me to him and felt beard on my neck and cheek, he asked "do you want to get fucked? dont look, if interested, come to my truck ..." he gave me the location and his license plate. yes, im buzzed but it's a personalized plate and i can remember it.

I have done anon but never in this situation. my heart was pounding and i got really horny and yet a bit nervous. I took another drink and walked out to find him.

Sure enough, there's a truck with the plate he mentioned. i hopped in the back of the truck. He's a construction guy, based on the hats and tools in the truck. Wasting no time, we started kissing and exploring each other's body. When my hand reached under his tee, i pretty much give in. he's hairy from chest to belly and i have weakness for hairy men. He asked if I like his hairy body, i told him i will do anything for him. He smiled and asked "anything? so you will do whatever I tell you and take whatever I give you?" I nodded. 

We continue to kiss and touch until my mouth was eargerly suck on his cock. It's semi hard and i sucked it and wanted to make it fully hard as my mind has already gone far ahead...when I focus on making his cock hard, i felt a stream of warm water in my mouth, guzzing in and my reaction was to swallow whatever he gave. When it's done, im full lol i wondered if he even went to the rest room at all. Anyhow, his cock start to swell harder. He pulled out and positioned my ass and rub his wet cock covered with my saliva on my ass, rub and poke on the hole and the cock head slid in and he pulled out. I told him I have condom that I took from the bar, it's in my pants. He said, let me play with your hole, make it wet and ready. i let his head dipped in and out while making out with him. It sure went in slowly and without paying attention, i felt his hairy chest rubbing on my back while kissing my neck. i blurted "fuck me"... He said "I'm inside you, feels good". I just realized and asked if he wear condom. He said he's clean and he will pull out to shoot on my back.

We both took couple hits of poppers, he held my ass and start pounding hard from the side. Good stamina with constant pounding, his cock massaging my prostate has given me this sensation on my cock that i felt like im going t piss but i shoot instead of piss. He moan with me, he cum in my ass. Hot and rare encounter. I will go to NYE bars hopping from now on, who knows what's next.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

• 2 weeks later...