Swallow Your Own Cum

Guest pigmanhknyc

I love cum. Period. My own included! When I say "don't waste good cum...I know I won't"...I mean it! 

The hottest is putting my legs over my shoulders putting all the weight on my upper back. I tease my hole and cock. By the way as soon as I get in this position my cock immediately gets hard. Then I stroke my cock and shoot right into and around my mouth. Swallowing every last drop! 

Just like I do when I'm with other guys!

• 3 weeks later...

I really love cum too. I wish I could have other guys' cum everyday, but I haven't been able to get myself to start eating my own. I really need to start training myself to, because it really is a waste!

Edited by Rarines
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 31/10/2016 at 9:36 PM, EastBayRawVers said:

I have started saving all my loads when I j/o, and freezing them.  Not sure what to do, but know they can't be wasted!  I have about 10 saved up as of now.  I think I will start the tasting tonight!

Probably you can patent a new ice cream flavour

• Upvote 2

On January 27, 2017 at 3:22 PM, bareall77 said:

Yes!! Perhaps:

Kreme De Le Kumm 

Think Haggan Das would sell this?? ?

Along those lines: Sometimes I'll take a partially-eaten carton of Ben & Jerry's, and jack off some loads into it over a few days. Freezes up right away, and I  end up with a nice cum layer on top on whatever flavor it is. You don't want to use chocolate - covers over the cum taste. Cookies and Cream - so to speak - actually works really well. You want to let it all soften up a bit before eating, otherwise you lose the taste and texture. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bareall77 said:

@Ragnar13I always wonder when guys freeze cum, how they do it. @ You use ice cream containers with some of the ice cream in them! Sounds yummy to me.

You mention avoiding chocolate...but to use cookies n cream...wouldn't vanilla be best? 

Different strokes I guess. The C&C I use has a pretty mild base flavor. Some vanillas are overpowering. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...