Swallow Your Own Cum

Guest pigmanhknyc

As a teenager, I swallowed so much of my own cum...I couldnt help bt blow my wad in my own mouth. Yes I could selfs suck from 12 years old till about 15.

Then I got thicker and now I cant aymore :(

But as Ive gotten older Other guys cum in my mouth is spectacular, but my own sorta grossses me out.

• 2 weeks later...

I was swallowing my cum this morning. Usually get really poppered up and edge until my cock until twitches and it just starts to stream the white cum . I twirl it with my fingers and make sure I get it all. I do this for almost an hour and the pre-cum and cum just keeps flowing until my nuts just get completely tight and release the full load of sweet seed.

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest alwaysready

started in college. sad I wasted all that scum in tissues before. I have come to believe that semen, cum, is The LifeForce.  absolutely essential. I love eating my own seed.

Feel hornier when I don't cum so try to hold off for three days to a week before I do shoot. Gives a bigger load to swallow as well. Love everything about cum, the look, feel, smell, taste and texture in the mouth. Generally cum straight into my hand and swallow although I've also shot onto food like pieces and chocolate, biscuits and fruit before eating.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest totalbottomrr

yes I eat my cum, the first time was after my boy friend fucked me, he sucked my til I came in his mouth then we kissed &he gave it back to me &I swllowd it down it was so hot.

I always eat my own cum after I jack off. I started eating my cum before I sucked other guys off. I wanted to give them the ultimate pleasure and swallow their cum, so I made sure that I liked the taste by swallowing my own cum first.