Swallow Your Own Cum

Guest pigmanhknyc

Guest Memphian

Sometimes when I jack off I have this notion that I'm going to eat my cum.  But the split second I cum I lose interest and can't do it.  Bear in mind I have swallowed I don't know how many loads from other guys' cocks.  But something about taking my own grosses me out.  I've talked to lots of guys who also lose interest the second they cum so I think it is somewhat common.

When I was in high school I was flexible enough to actually get the head of my dick in my mouth after some stretching.  I could easily swallow my load when shot directly into my mouth.  It would be years later before I'd suck another man's cock.

A few years ago I did have one regular, a black guy, who was kind of dominant.  A couple of times after he was done fucking me, he would tell me to jack off and cum in my hand and eat it.  I could do that, but maybe it was because it turned him on, and turned me on to do as I was told.  Or maybe it was because I had a fresh batch of his baby batter swimming in my rectum.  That always keeps me horny even if I've already cum.  I would make the 30 min. drive home from where he worked, lay in bed and feel his cum seeping from me.  I'd feel it with my fingers, and even use some to jack off a second time.  

I use to have an aversion to eating my own cum. I think it was because I had lost that edge of horny-ness that made want to eat it. Then I figured out if I collected the dribblings of my ruined orgasms, I had no problem slurping down my jizz. After doing this for a while, I developed a taste for my spunk. Now I enjoy guzzling my own sperm, even with a full orgasm.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If I'm understanding the question correctly, it's about guys who love other men's cum but not their own. To that I say I'm glad I'm not the only one! I love sucking off guys and eating their loads SO MUCH that I could do it all day every day. It's  like I've died and gone to heaven. I am a total cum pig. I love the taste, the smell, the sensation...i love snowballing it with another guy...I love swallowing it, and I love letting it sit in my mouth, savoring the flavor. I can't get enough mancum! Except...for my own. It's weird, I know, but my own cum grosses me out. Even the smell is nasty to me, although in my rational head I realize it smells and tastes no different from the glory hole cum I'd slurp up like a hungry pig. But there's something about it, psychologically,  that I just don't like. I can't explain it, it doesn't make sense, but I just don't like it and would never eat my own. (I've met far more guys who are the opposite...they eat their own but think it's gross to have a guy cum in their mouth. Whatever!) Now I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who has that quirky hangup.