Swallow Your Own Cum

Guest pigmanhknyc

On 1/4/2016 at 11:30 PM, gaynevets said:

I like edging myself so that my cum leaks out a little at a time, drops anywhere from a BB to a pea in size. I scoop them up and savor them in my mouth. When I do it right, I can slurp my own cum for over an hour until I blow that final load to eat. Yum!

I love that as well - I can got for hours that way if no one's around.  I also LOVE to suck my cum (or anyone else's) out of a freshly fucked pussy. 

On 1/4/2016 at 5:08 AM, pigmanhknyc said:

Ok guys I love cum all of it. I even get guys to freeze it mail me and I use it as lube eat it all fresh or from a fucjed hole. bUT. If I'm horny and I Jo or cum in a guys hole I can't bring myself to eat monism load.

Why. Anyone else have the same issue

I will snowball with a buddy but try to force him to eat my cum

Ideally the best is it cums straight from the source. But Denver there there are a lot guys who'll let go at it, but refuse to reward for an enthusiastic Blowjob

• 2 months later...

I was craving cum today and husband was hiking so I jacked off into a shot glass and poured it in my mouth, swirled it around and swallowed. Been hard all day thinking about it. Will have to do that more often.  Husband is only into fucking me so I don't get the taste of cum ever. 

• 4 months later...
Guest HornedBottom

I swallow my loads all the time- when I alone and horny I’ll throw my legs up and open my mouth and jack my dangling cock until I shoot in my mouth . I love the taste of my cum 

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, TwinkFoot said:

You can do that? Bravo, that's an accomplishment that few can attain.

• Moderators
On 8/2/2020 at 8:47 PM, TwinkFoot said:

Damn! That was super hot. Thanks for sharing it. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/3/2020 at 8:45 PM, BicuriousScott said:

I eat my cum when I eat out my girlfriend’s pussy after I fuck her.

I also eat my own cum when I kiss her with a mouthful of my cum after she gives me blowjobs.

I have done that a lot times too. So good to eat it from her pussy.