Swallow Your Own Cum

Guest pigmanhknyc

I usually don't, but I really love it when a top forces me to eat my own. One of the hottest things that happened was when I was on my knees sucking a guy but I came first on the floor. He made me stop and lick it up with his foot on my head. That turned him on so much that he refused to cum in my mouth but shot on the floor instead. Then he made me lick his cum up the same way. He made sure I got it all off the floor.

• 3 months later...

At first it was difficult to stay that “mood” right. But I can contest that practicing helps. Edging/milking for a while will have you oozing juice, toys will add to that too. And when you’re done eaiting your loads, that’s up to you. Eventually you’re always going to be in the mood. At least I got that point. 

• 2 weeks later...

I either swallow/eat mine or I freeze it and use it for lube -- cum is healthy, the 'stuff of life' and so erotic - I just hate to waste it. My preference is to pump it into a hot willing hole or at least shoot while I'm getting pounded -- often my top pals will use it as lube or eat it when that happens.

Guest CumDumpBottom1

Hottest thing I had happen was a top who was breeding me jerked me off into his hand and made me eat my cum out of his palm as he was cumming inside me. 

• 8 months later...