Swallow Your Own Cum

Guest pigmanhknyc

I started eating my own cum 3 years ago and can’t believe I’ve wasted years of my milky sperm!   The urge was so strong to taste it that I couldn’t resist anymore and am addicted now. 

Sometimes i I rub my precum and cum onto my neck and face and then leave it there for the day.  Love being out in the world with my cumscreen!! 

Guest perverthomoslave
5 hours ago, Eldercocksmith said:

Sometimes i I rub my precum and cum onto my neck and face and then leave it there for the day.  Love being out in the world with my cumscreen!! 

That must be so hot

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes, but when I am alone and Im just jacking off, Im usually using my fleshjack so my cum ends up deep in it. 

However, I have started a new cumsicle "project" lol.. in my freezer these past few weeks.  I think I have like 5 loads so far. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

2 things...i freeze my cum..for lube.   also, freeze beer piss to use a ice cubes in my glass of beer. oink

oh, i'm known to suck on cum cubes while being ffisted.

Edited by ffoz

11 minutes ago, mistergreenjeans said:

I used to save mine up in the freezer and drink down a dozen loads when the mood hit me but now I just cum in my hand a slurp it down right away.

I love slurping it up right away!  I enjoy the anticipation of jerking off and treating myself to cum from my own balls.  Cum on demand!  

On May 30, 2018 at 9:27 AM, Eldercocksmith said:

I started eating my own cum 3 years ago and can’t believe I’ve wasted years of my milky sperm!   The urge was so strong to taste it that I couldn’t resist anymore and am addicted now. 

After my morning shower, sometimes I jump back in bed for a quick jerkoff, and rub my cum onto my nipples before getting dressed. During the day at work I can feel the dried cum flaking on my nips when I tweak them through my dress shirt. Sometimes I get so goddamned boned-up when I do this - a hotline between nips and dick. Christ, makes the day pass.

28 minutes ago, Ragnar13 said:

After my morning shower, sometimes I jump back in bed for a quick jerkoff, and rub my cum onto my nipples before getting dressed. During the day at work I can feel the dried cum flaking on my nips when I tweak them through my dress shirt. Sometimes I get so goddamned boned-up when I do this - a hotline between nips and dick. Christ, makes the day pass.

The only issue would be an ultra violet light finding us lol. Well me for sure.  

Ive drop a load in my boxers and then just headed out so I could feel it there as it dries.  Just like you it’s a constant hardon!   Fun with cum ??