Most Degrading Session

hungryholeboy

Over the years I have been search for more and more degrading experiences to get me off. Piss, Group, Older, strangers, pimped out, public, blackmail etc. 

I would love to know what the most degrading things that you have experienced or what to experience.

Might give some fresh ideas! 

• Upvote 1

Hmmm, is it degrading if I wanted it? I do ass-to-mouth frequently. Had guys piss in my mouth and swallow. Had one guy years ago, enjoyed making me tongue his ass after he took a shit.

I'd give anything to be stripped down in a stall in a men's room, forced to take every cock that came along.

• Upvote 1

probably the night I went to a bath house here in town and got dosed with some g. I was smart enough once I started feeling it to go back to my room and pass out for awhile, but when I woke up I was horny as fuck and still wasted. i wondered out into the hall to get some water but a guy I knew invited me into his room to hang out on my way back. Before I knew what was happening, I was strapped in his sling getting bred by him and two buddies of his, who also took advantage of my fucked up state to piss on and inside me, making me hornier with their tina piss. All of this was only mildly degrading until they opened the door and let passers by see what was happening, including a guy I went to school with who knew the GIRL I was dating at the time. He paid my "friend" 20 bucks to let him breed my ass and while the others all pissed on me. Somehow I missed that he was recording it all on my phone until he emailed me a week later with a link to the video, which he used to blackmail me into breaking up with my girlfriend and letting him bb fuck me anytime he wanted. Eventually I got a hold of the video, deleted it from his computer and reported the link so it got taken down. When he found out, he became furious and tried convincing me he had other copies. I told him to fuck off and showed him some pictures I secretly took of him using hard drugs and he backed off. I still occasionally see him online or out at clubs or the bath house and I still get embarrassed every time.

• Upvote 4

i have done lots of stuff.....and some of it was probably not for the feint of heart.  But, since I willingly put myself into the situation, I guess I never really considered it degrading.   However, there was once session that was quite painful and may be the only intense sex session that I ever regretted or had me wondering if I was really in control as much as I wanted to believe I was.

I was getting fucked by a majorly sadist top/dom.  He was more intense than any human I have ever met.  He was deacon in a smaller country church....and used the older church building (unused by the congregation after a new building was build) as his personal sex play ground.   He had build a very realistic cross and proceeded to "crucify " me........straped. to the cross...feet on a small ledge that caused me to fall forward (trying to dislocate my shoulders)....but with a leather collar around my neck....tied to the up right.   He even had a homemade "crown.....made out of the barbs cut out of a barb wire as used in fencing.......as i said he was sadistic as all fuck.

The restraints were designed so that my body weight pulled me away from the cross and the collar was chocking me.   At the time I had pierced nips and prince albert as well.   he had each of those hooked to a chain....and was really pulling roughly on them  It did not take long for the choking to cause me to start blacking out.....not sudden...but i could feel it progressively happening.   Just at the moment that I was right on the edge, he yanked hard on the chains causing a pain in my tits and cock that was unlike anything I had...................

when I came too, i was off the cross and lying on the floor.   my right nipple and cock were bleeding.... A LOT.    He had ripped the piercing from those.   to this day...you can see my deformed nipple and the semi-split cock head that resulted.   For whatever reason my left nipple was spared.....but I removed the piercing soon after......

as I said...the choking and the pain...and the damage to my body were all well beyond anything he had done before......and he had done a lot.......i had to wonder if i was in way over my head.

just for closure.......

i only was with him one more time....and that was after quite a while.....like a whore I can be, i wanted to see what else he had to offer.  he picked me up.....and we went to his house.   he was fucking me bent over his pool table when his wife and teen age daughter came home and surprised him ( and ME to say the least).   I am not sure what happened to him.   I was nude...my clothes were in his car......i ran out...got dressed and walked away......

never went back or contacted him again and he never attempted to contact me.   and, I have made ever attempt to not fuck with married guys ever since.......

my most degrading night was spending an entire evening in the trough at Blow Buddies in San Francisco.  Got pissed on and cum on by dozens of random guys. Since Blow Buddies has no showers, had to wear it back to the hotel. No on sat near me on the BART.

• 6 months later...

Over the years I have been search for more and more degrading experiences to get me off. Piss, Group, Older, strangers, pimped out, public, blackmail etc. 

I would love to know what the most degrading things that you have experienced or what to experience.

Might give some fresh ideas!

It will take a lot to degrade me as all the scenes you mentioned (except for the blackmail) really turn me n I luv doin them n havin them done to me so I really have to work on the "degrade" experiences I feel ;)