Being Whored Out

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

An old fuck buddy texted me yesterday and suggested dinner.  i had nothing planned so i agreed and we had a nice dinner at this casual spot in town that he knew but i had never been to before.  We lingered over coffee and chatted, catching up on old times.  Then we got into his car and he drove us to some bar i had never been to before, but obviously he had.  The place was moderately crowded -- older crowd, a bunch of guys in their 40s and 50s but all in really good shape.  Since i am much  younger, i had never  been there.  Every dude in the place seemed to know my bud -- a lot of greetings as we walked in.  "Hey Frank." "Good to see you again, Frank."  "Where you been, Frank?"  That kinda shit.

Frank strode across the room to the bar, ordered a couple of beers and then he and i retreated to a corner of the back of the room and continued our chatting.  Before long, Frank's friends started to come on over to chat.  Frank was good about introducing me to his friends, but since they generally were talking about people that i didn't know or events that i had not participated in, i was  kind of left out of the loop.  After a while, i suspect so i wouldn't feel too out of it, Frank started fondling my ass while he as chatting with his buds.  Eventually he went from fondling my ass to unbuttoning the top couple of buttons of my jeans, reaching down the back of my 501s and fingering my cunt -- first one finger, then eventually two.  All the while Frank is engaging in conversation with his buds.  No one is paying attention to me, and seemingly not to Frank finger fucking me.  But i am getting aroused, to say the least.  Finally, my panting, and gasping for air, and the spreading precum stain on my jeans is becoming noticeable.  One of Frank's buds asks, "This bitch a good fuck?"

"Prime," says Frank.

"Twenty bucks if you let me fuck it in the toilet."  Frank nods and the dude pulls out his wallet and hands Frank a twenty.  i can hardly believe what is happening.  Frank stuffs the twenty into the pocket of his jeans, pulls his fingers out of my ass and presents them to me to clean off.  i suck on his fingers and clean them off.  Frank looks at me, nods his head in the direction of the toilet and i follow the dude in that direction.  The dude doesn't even bother to go into a stall.  He forces me down on the floor right there in front of the urinals, pulls down my already loosen jeans and fucks me.  Actually, a pretty good fuck, but it doesn't take the dude long to unload.  He zips up and heads out to the bar.  i follow, cum dripping out of my hole and down my leg. 

"Was he any good," asks one of the guys as we return.  "Fuck yeah," the dude responds.  The guy turns to Frank.  "Fifty, if i can take the bitch home."  "You're on," says Frank.  The guy pulls out a fifty dollar bill and hands it to Frank.  Frank pockets it and stuffs in into his jeans.  He turns to me.  "You're going home with John, bitch.  He'll get you home when he's done with you."  And Frank turned his back on me and huddled in conversation with his pals.  John stuffed his hand down the back of my jeans and poked a finger up my asscunt, and using that as a guide, steered me toward the door.

Guest faggot hole

Frank texted me at work yesterday.  "If you want more, give me a call after work."  Well, i was intrigued.  Over the years, i have had lots of dates and fuck buddies who let their friends, their brothers, and even total strangers use me.  But last night was the very first time i had been whored out for actual money (even though i didn't see a dime of it.  Somehow this made me feel differently about myself.  i have always been a proud fag.  i knew what i was from the time i was 12 years old, and i knew my purpose was to please men.  i let myself be used because that was what i was, what i was born to be.  i was just fulfilling my destiny, my purpose.  It was not degrading; it was natural.

But last night i really felt degraded, but at the same time, i felt challenged.  This was fucking for a different purpose -- not to fulfill my destiny, but to use me.  i was not doing something that was natural; i was being tested, challenged.  Essentially, my job (and now it was a job, not a natural part of me) was to please a man -- to satisfy His every need and desire, no matter what.

i called Frank.

"Bitch, it's 5:02 and you get out of work at 5:00.  i guess you're interested.  Didn't have to think it over much, asswipe."

"Actually, i've been thinking of nothing else since your text."

"Well, come on over here and suck my dick while i tell you what i have lined up for you.

And so i hightailed over the Frank's place.  Didn't even stop to eat dinner.  With maybe 30 seconds of arrival, i was on my knees, with Franks truly awesome cock down my throat.  Frank had my head firmly in his grip, regulating my ability to come up for air, as he spoke.  "At 7:00 tonight, you will report to the house of Mr. Xxxxxx.  He's a friend of the guy who fucked you in the toilet last night."  Frank gave me the address.  "Mr Xxxxxx has paid for the use of your holes from 7:00 until midnight.  Make sure he gets his money's worth, bitch."

"Can i ask how much he's paid?"

"$400, bitch."  Frank continued.  Immediately after you leave Mr Xxxxxx, you go to this address."  Frank gave me an address.  "The guys there bought your ass for the rest of the night."

"Frank," i protested.  "i cannot fuck all night long.  i gotta go to work tomorrow."

Frank just gave me one of those "you gotta be kidding" looks.  "You'll do as your told, cunt."  With that, Frank had the tremendous orgasm.  While his cock was well down my throat, cum was spurting out of the sides of my mouth and my nose.  Cum was everywhere.  i sighed as i swallowed what i could and started to lick up the rest.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...