I Am A 100% Pure Cocksucker:()

BlowBoi

Hey guys, my name is Rick Steele and I am a 100% Pure Faggot Cocksucker/Deepthroater/and Sperm Guzzler that's seeking Freshly Showered Men's Dicks to Suck Off that will be or who already do travel through Nebraska on or along the I-80 Corridor:()

post-47947-0-84212700-1452194291_thumb.jpg

It is always good to see a man who wears the title "cocksucker" proudly.   In so many cases, that term is not used in a way that indicates anything good.   But for those of us who enjoy that activity....and have spent time trying to develop great cocksucking skills,  we have earned the right to be called cocksuckers and are always happy to be recognized as a someone who will gladly take a cock into our mouths and nurse that next load of sticky goodness out of it.

• Upvote 1

Yup, Thanks, Sucking Off Men's Dicks is my Life. If I had enough Men lined up daily, I'd give nothing but Back to Back Blowjobs from the time I woke up each morning until I went back to Bed 19.5 Hours later, every day for the rest of my life:()

post-47947-0-59714600-1452261445_thumb.jpg

Edited by BlowBoi

I am very much into giving "Balls Deep Bobbing Deepthroat Blowjobs" & getting "Throat Fucked." But for Deepthroating & Throat Fucking, your Dick must be no less then 7.5 Inches Long. I can handle way over 12 Inches, and I always use my Jennings Device for Teeth Free Throating:()

Edited by BlowBoi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm Ernie and I am proud to say that I am a very proud and satisfied cum sucking faggot. I cannot imagine a life without sucking sucking cock and eating ass holes. I love to feel a warm, stiff and throbbing cock filling my eager mouth when it explodes into my mouth. I hold it there and swish it around my mouth to let the sweet nut nectar permeate my taste buds so I can fully savor and appreciate the taste when I finally swallow. There is nothing finer then to consume a perfect meal consisting of the finest nutrients provided by nature. 

I also love sucking cock. I don't mind if it is soft to begin with. The feeling of it growing in my mouth as I begin to stimulate it gives me so much satisfaction. Then when it is hard I like to explore every inch of the shaft with my tongue. Stick it in the piss  slit. Wrap it around the glans. Then I open my throat and let the cock go in a few inches further so thta the pubes are against my lips. It nearly always generates a reaction from the guy I am blowing and so I know I am doing it right for him. When I finally get his load shot in my mouth I do not swallow it straight away but savour the taste and texture. What is the first thing I want after receiving a load of cum? Another load of cum.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mspsubmale

.A good cocksucker does so much more than get a guy off. ...A cocksucker does much more than just suck your dick and bring you to orgasm. .....

1. He also worships your manhood. A cocksucker understands the enormous privilege he has when you allow him to suck your cock.The more you give it to him the hungrier he gets and the better he will perform, devoting himself exclusively to your total pleasure......

2. A good cocksucker makes your dick the center of the world while he’s on his knees. That’s a big turn-on for most men......

3. You don’t have to feel guilty about using a cocksucker instead of having mutual sex with him. A cocksucker wants to be used, wants to make it all about you and your pleasure, your cock, your masculinity. He’s on his knees to serve you, his feeder. A cocksucker doesn’t expect or want reciprocation. He is happy to go after he has served you. .....

4. A cocksucker allows you to express your dominance, as the cocksucker necessarily submits to you and allows himself to be used. Most men love to be dominant, and you can’t get much more dominant over another man than by using him for sexual pleasure and sticking your dick in his mouth. Having your cock worshipped by another man, on his knees, and seeing the hunger and need in his eyes, amplifies your power and reinforces your dominance. Over time you become more superior. .....

5. A cocksucker will allow your superiority to inform and guide his worship.In turn this will enable you to realise, if you didn’t already, that you can get a cocksucker to serve you any way you want and you don’t need to hold back......

6. Cocksuckers expect to be used this way. Its how they are and what they need to be fulfilled. This is why men use cocksuckers. Or could if they wanted to. ......................................................................................................................................

The Cocksucker’s Pledge: ....................

I WILL SWALLOW unless otherwise instructed. A Man’s cum deserves it as does the Man himself. Swallowing reinforces the bond and the position between Man and cocksucker. 

.I WILL DEEP THROAT to the best of my ability regardless of whether I gag. A well-rounded cocksucker must master the use of its lips, tongue AND throat to maximize a Man’s pleasure. .....................

I WILL NOT USE MY HAND unless instructed. My mouth is my sexual organ........................

I WILL NOT TOUCH MYSELF when sucking a Man’s cock. His pleasure is my own. To suggest otherwise is deeply disrespectful. I WILL NOT EXPECT RECIPROCATION — ever. See above. ..................

I WILL MAKE MYSELF AVAILABLE and serve on His terms to the very best of my ability. A Man should never have to jerk Himself off when a cocksucker could do the job, instead..............

I WILL BEG HIM TO CALL ME NAMES, such as ‘faggot,’ 'cocksucker,’ and Bitch. A cocksucker must accept its place on the sexual totem pole. Such names are a Man’s way to claim His superiority over a cocksucker......................

I WILL CONTINUE TO SERVE for as long as a Man deems appropriate, whether minutes or hours, without complaint. I pledge these things because I am a cocksucker, because I am in awe of Men, and because I am at their service.

I will suck any cock in Houston TX. I worship the phallus. I swallow all fluids.   I have conquered my gag reflex for the pleasure of the subject of my worship. I look forward to every cock that comes my way. I prefer to suck cock and swallow cum to being fucked. I am a 100% COCKSUCKER. I am proud of who I am. I can be reached on Kik at maggisad, txt me at 17132031223, email me at cm4u@hotmail.com.

Edited by houbtmbtch

• 1 month later...

I enjoyed reading all of these comments about the joy of being a proud cocksucker. I think that it's a high calling and the world needs to provide more opportunities for men in need to feed their sperm loads to us in safe and convenient venues.