If You Drink Piss

boy4you

If you drink piss I found this toy from OX Ball to be very good , as it can be filled up and with your tongue you can control the flow,there is a bar so you can breath through your nose and the one pissing can see the bowl is full. It’s easy to clean and reuse. 

post-39007-0-49416600-1452210507_thumb.jpg

never saw one of those......for the really dedicated piss drinker, that must be a real thrill.  while i do enjoy drinking from the flesh fountain from time to time, i am not sure that i would be able to enjoy that much piss...but then...if forced to......i know how to do as i am told.....may not be my preference...but in that situation, i know it is not my choice.  drink up guys.....and don't spill a drop!

• 1 month later...

My boyfriend is an alpha male no I am not some submissive little pussy but yes I do listen to him and do almost everything he tells me I am compliant to my alpha stud. he's a gorgeous20 year old jock.I had to laugh he had this fucking inane brainstorm he's playing organized Rugby I told him fucking flat NO it's too dangerous I need his cock every day one  way or another he will not play just move on but no he THOUGHT he was going to play in a Rugby league. I know a ton of dudes who play Rugby its fucking brutal I flat out told him no he refused to listen I packed some of  my shit no blows jobs no boypussy no sleeping together at night and went to my parents all our parents know we fuck like mink and have been lovers for years we sleep together at my parents house or his folks depends on who is out of the country his mom caught us naked with his cock  3/4 down my throat and my hard cock in his hand and no girlfriend for like 2 years and he always had pussy so we are just fucking busted no one even cares we are living together all through college our folks are paying for our apt my folks bought a car with both me and Mark on the title  He stop dating pussy like 4 years ago and dude bagged over 200 cunts by 16 when I told him I was gay at 14 and a virgn and his best friend he fucking just bounced back and said  be my lover and his cock was blownig 3 loads down my throat 20 minutes later and he aid when he cums always pt he head ofhis cock part way in my mouth to catch all the cum I havent misssed a  load in 4 years I do what he says so I fucking get his rules I will fuck a dude or two if he wants he likes that I am happy with him but whatever he wants I was fucking his pot dealer cause the dude was so hot he wanted the guy to fuck me too and he wanted the dudes cum in my ass so no condoms  a 3 way was easier the dude begged me to let him fuck for a year when Mark wasnt around and Mark is fucking model gorgeous with a big thick cock and a bottom bitch 98% of the time so fine I come home with    2 or 3 loads for him now he is fucking me like 3 time in a row and I say he as long as you fuck me and love me I  really listen to what he wants  98% of the time  everytime te trill of that lasted him like 3 monyhs he was fucking me like 4 times a day especially whe I had that dudes cum in my ass.  Dude got me as a 14 year old virgin who knew he was gay and  was in love with Mark  he made me into exactly wjat he wanted he was my best fiend this isnnt brain surgery he got his bitch and no I am not a pussy I give my dude what he needs to be happy he got me at 14v I was a virgin he was my best friend and I said I was gay he said be my lover. So he taught me how he wanted to have sex I give him by far the best 45 minute blow jobs he says  am the only person who ever knew how to suck his dick I fucking blow him 4or5 times  a day I even blow him at work at our parents law firm. I drive to the city and will blow him if he wants I  learned to do fucking exactly what he fucking wants every day  I fuck and suck dick exactly how he wants I let guys he wants to fuck me   to fuck me I ask ONE fucking thing and he is to dumb to make it easy So everyone knows Mark is in the dog house cause I just never fight with him I went to my parents till he agreed to not play. He calls  my mom tells her I am abandoning him he feels so alone so she is all sorry for the sad lonely horny alpha male so she starts I am being cruel to Mark he is so sad. I said look here is the drill he is fucking not playing in that organized Rugby team its a fucking death match so nshe now sees the lght why I am so livid I ask ONE thing in a year for his fucking safety Its Deat Match. She said OHHHH is that what has you are pissed he is not doing well she said sje said this is funny The alpha stud needs his boy pussy daily he lasted 4 days .  he comes to my folks I go upstairs and my mom truly loves Mark he is family to her plus hes my boyfriend not just my best friend  and she feels so bad but she  says Brad says he busy. She then trots back up the stairs I said just one sentence or don't even tell me she said is that I am not playing rugby fine I said thats a winner he was fucking my brains out in 45 minutes and he fucked me all day til like 2 Am from 1:30 PM so dude was in my holes for fucking hours I had his cum down my throat like 15 times and I fucking did everything he loves He is the Alpha Male again and I am his bottom boy that worships his cock

Now tthis is just curiosity I really believe he gets turned on big time at the idea of me drinking his piss.and for whatever reason me drinking his piss from his cock really turns him on and makes him want to fuck me and let me blow him even more so we both win I keep his balls drained he's not horny I guess he loves me being his bottom bitch boi cocksucker  fine I am  I would drink his piss anytime he tells me to day or night straight from his cock if he wants  so fine I will do what the fuck he wants as usual he makes every decision he controls how many times I jack off so my blow jobs wont get sloppy how fucking crazy is that he's feeding me cock all fucking day and night. I m full of his cum every day I am his bitch fine He drinks tons of water it really has very little taste when he's drunk dude is pumping piss down my throat all night sober not so much he needs to fucking loosen up it comes out of his 9.5 inch cock and I'll gladly put that cock in my mouth for anything. He needs to just  give me his piss every day or  I am cool he's an alpha male and just has all these fucking rules and I just fucking usually just comply to keep us happy and together. I never tasted a load at 14 all of a sudden I  was drinking like 6 a day and his 8inch cock was tearing my ass apart and he fucked me every fucking day for 3 weeks my ass was so sore by week 1 but I let him fuck me with 8 inches of rock hard cock in a 14 yer old s asshole thats fucking big for a 14 yr old I was now a fucking awesome bottom cock slut by week 3 at that point I loved his big cock in my ass and  I do get he's the boss almost always what the fuck he wants almost always happens instantly. I accepet the whole package at 14 I new he was going to need to ne number one  and he fucking is one  fine  call me the bottom boi and if me drinking his piss makes him blow bigger loads cause he is way turned on benefits me. We are pretty vanilla we fuck a lot I am always sucking his cock swallow all his cum I really don't think we are  off the charts with piss fun. I am 18h he is 20 I am frustrated he is not just letting me be told what he wants and let me do it and I can do it  like I fucked 2 guys I wasn't all that hot for but I blew smoke up their ass they felt like studs blew 3 loads at time up my ass for mark to fuck me in and use as lube in his boypussy its ready any fucking time hsi cock is hard or soft. So my plan is stay home Friday I am tellig my Dad I  want Mark home and off he will I will get him a half gallon of rum get hm drunk and get t the bottom of thhe piss mystery So he can get a harder cock be super fucking horny every time I blow him. He just drinks so so much water his piss is virtually tasteless and if him seeing me drink his piss coming straight out of his big cock I am down with it. Once hes drunk on Friday he will start feeding me his piss and asking me to suck his cock like every 2 hours thast my dude.

Wel l think my lover is really turned on by me drinking the piss straight out of his cock  Iknow what the fuck turns my Alpha Male Stud he needs to see me prove I am his bitch so give me some piss out of that big cock /  When he's drunk he says dude drink this piss and Ijust domit I fucking did it last week at a party

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
Guest peepee-love

I wonder if it is available in various colors. It would be pretty in white, as is the color of most urinals. The yellow or golden hue of urine could then be seen, which would be a major turn-on! A soft-pink drinking tube would be lovely as well!

I admire any pig who would dare to volunteer his services as a public urinal at a party! I don't know that I'd be able to handle more than three men in succession. The average man's bladder can hold around two cups (16 fluid ounces), and he can easily piss it out within a span of 25 to 30 seconds! Yeah, drinking six cups of urine from three men would likely be my limit. Any others can simply piss on me while I jack to orgasm! :)

E