Lunch Time Group

monkey2712

I had a gap in my meetings, so I planned a long lunch break, when a guy I knew through Bbrts e-mailed me asking if we could hook up.  I had met him a few times, and when he said he would pick me up and take me somewhere to fuck.  Sounded good to me.  

When he drove-up I got into his car and we headed for a house near my work.  When we arrived I walked in to find five older guys, naked and ready to go.   :)  They told me they had been looking for a willing bottom with whom to play, so I stripped, bent over the end of the sofa, and took all of them, raw.  They filled my ass and mouth with cum so I was covered with it, swapping positions so each had the chance to fuck me and force feeding me his cum covered cock.  

As I sit at my desk and type this I have about seven loads leaking out of my ass.  This was one of my better lunch hours.

:-)

• Upvote 5

sure beats fast food for lunch.   and it would be so hot to return to a bunch of crappy meetings knowing i had a lot of cum in my ass.  

please tell us more.   i hope there are chances for you to recreate the experience with that group.