Cum Farts After Seeding. Tops & Bottoms What Do You?

Barehorny

What do you usually do, would like to do or have done? Three options only but many options & fantasies. After you were seeded; you go right to bed & sleep. you jump on a toilet to unload because you usually need to. you sit on a guy's face & feed him some cum farts (with or without some extras) top's choices; what are your prefferences after having loaded a guy? Anything you like him to do or not do? Cum farts or just farts; did you know it's a fantasy many guys are into? As for every male smells & everytthing that comes out of a man's body. Ever thought of having your male goodies sexually worshipped while fucking & the other way around for bottoms? you might already be a hot expert, pervy pig & enjoy many more than just cum plays? Get nasty, dirty, smelly, brown or whatever & tell me about your dreams or do's

Some guys when they fuck you pump air up your ass, then it's hard to hold their load in, but I'm not into farting a load out.

All I want to do his hold his load/s inside me for as long as possible and absorb as much as possible.  I like the feeling of trying to hold spunk inside me.  It's a fantasy of mine to walk around, go about my day with my ass loaded, and someone fingers me and finds I'm already bred and ready for him to breed me too.  Occasionally my regular topman texts hours after he bred me and asks if I'm still holding his load--then wants to come over and fuck me again.  The second breeding he just unzips, pulls my pants down and fucks me standing up by the door.  Walks out when he's done.

• Upvote 2

Cum farts are fucking hot. As a bottom I love it when my hole is full of air and cum after a rough fuck and I can't stop myself from farting and pushing that cum out. Also love it when another bottoms farts loads out of his hole in to my mouth!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

I've had cum farts too mostly when i've been a greedy pig & taken a few too many loads, This happens to me a lot at bookstores when i take one cock after the next, When i leave & walk home if my ass is really loaded i'm farting cum in my jeans which is running down one of my legs.

• Upvote 6

i love to keep the seed in me. Not sure where it goes, just usually disappears into my body. When i was working as a motorcycle courier in Chicago area a couple of summers ago, i found i could get bred a couple of times an hour in the right areas. As these were often in an office or a closet or stairwell no opportunity to fart the seed out, not that i wanted to, but i quickly discovered cum will just leak out during normal daily activity. I ended up with embarrassing wet patches on the seat of my pants. Then i discovered Tiger underwear. They make what they call "Training Pants" ( http://www.tigerunderwear.net/collections/boys-trainers).They are extra thick whity tighties style undies for light incontinence.  They hold all the cum that leaks out, and the large blobs that cum out with a fart, and keep it next to your skin. This is the oly underwear i have now, very comfortable even when i am not collecting.

Cum farts are fucking hot. As a bottom I love it when my hole is full of air and cum after a rough fuck and I can't stop myself from farting and pushing that cum out. Also love it when another bottoms farts loads out of his hole in to my mouth!

I open wide and swallow it down. I wish more guys would be willing to do this. LOVE eating cum from a hole!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hell, cum farts after a fucking?? I love it when I have been done by a couple guys and my hole is  flooded and open with their loads, and the next guy gets into a rythym and is fucking deep, pushing  the old cum deeper and  any air out  as he pounds- that slurping/farting sound is like a siren  just drawing more and more potential cock to me and my hole

• Upvote 4

If I've been fucked in a 1-1 hookup, I like to go to bed and keep his cum in me, too.   Usually, some leakage by the time I wake up.    If it's a group fucking or gang bang, I like the last Top to pound my hole and to plow all the other guys cumloads as deep up my cunt as he can.    Keep it as long as I can, but without a butt plug, it inevitably oozes out.

It's incredibly erotic knowing I've got men's seed in me, AND it's hot feeling it dribble down my leg.    Keeps me horned up and looking for more cum.  

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I most often Diaper up and put on a pair of(Real) Rubber pants After I have Been Inseminated  and hold the Loads as long as I can Usually 12 Hours or more until it's all absorbed or I have an anal explosion  There is Nothing like the Aroma of Used Cum and Latex