Dropping My Pants At Work

I'm always a bit careful about sex at work as I am now in a very senior position in the company but I've always found sex at work a real turn on and sometimes I give in to temptation.....

Last summer I got friendly with one of the HR Advisors at work, a tall, thin, geeky looking dark haired guy with glasses in his early thirties - a look I really go for.  We worked together on an HR issue and I got to know him quite well. We flirted quite a bit but I knew he had a partner so I didn't think it would go any further than that.  One night I was working late in the office and he came round for a chat.  The conversation went a bit further on this occasion and we started talking about relationships and sex.  He indicated that he wasn't getting much sex from his boyfriend and admitted he was really horny.  He said he didn't want to cheat, but sometimes he was really tempted.......

It wasn't too long before my pants were down and he was down sucking my cock.  He'd already mentioned that we were the only two left in the building so there was nothing to stop us.  He sucked me for a while and then I pulled him up.  I unzipped him, pulled his trousers and pants down to his knees and took his cock in to my mouth.  He signed and I began to suck him.  He had told me that his boyfriend wasn't into rimming and said that the thing he missed most was a tongue up his arse.  After I had sucked him for a while, I turned him round and he bent over.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into his arse.  He groaned and I began to lick his hole.  He pulled his pants right down and pushed his arse into my face, giving little satisfied moans as I pushed my tongue as far up his hole as I could.

After a while I stood up.  I took hold of my cock and began to rub it over his wet arsehole.  He groaned.  I decided to see how far he was willing to go and I began to push my cock against his hole.  He didn't resist and soon the head of my cock was up his arse.  I pushed further and slowly but surely my cock entered his arse.  He didn't say anything - he just bent further over the desk and pushed his arse back.  I was fully up him now.  I gave him a moment to get used to my cock and then I began to fuck.  I fucked him right there in the office, his pants and trousers at his ankles and after a while I shot my load right up him.

I thought the guilt might kick in when he pulled up his pants but he was fine and a few weeks later we had the office to ourselves again..  He pulled his pants and trousers down below his arse and bent over and I fucked him from behind.  On that occasion I had been working really hard and hadn't cum for almost a week so he went home with a really big load up his arse.

We've done it a few times now and he's never referred to the fact that we are fucking bareback.  None of our colleagues have any idea that I have now dumped several loads up him.

I've always found the idea of guys having sex at work a turn on.  When I was a student in Glasgow in the early eighties I would often get fucked in public toilets and parks and I would often  sit in my lectures with a load of cum in my arse.  One of the public toilets near the university was always very active early in the mornings with people on the way to work and students on the way in to uni and I often used to see a smart young ginger haired guy in a suit in there sucking cock and I would quite often see him bend over and take a cock up his arse round by the sinks.  I watched him being fucked in there several times and one time I fucked him myself after two other guys had cum in his arse and pulled out. Later that day I went in to a bank nearby and he was sitting at the counter serving customers.   I loved the fact that none of his customers knew what he had been up to earlier that morning and that they would never guess that he had several loads of spunk up his arse.

I also used to frequent a park in the north of Glasgow which had a really active toilet and had many good experiences in there.  You had to be careful of the city council park keeper who used to patrol occasionally but sometimes it was a younger, dark haired guy on duty instead and he would get his cock out and join in.  He had a massive cock and would sometimes let guys suck him off and occasionally he would disappear into a cubicle with someone.

One afternoon I was cruising in the park toilet.  I had been fucked shortly after I got there and then it got very quiet.  I was just about to give up when I heard someone coming in.  It was the young dark haired park keeper.  He stood next to me at the urinal and soon we were both wanking.  I went down on his cock and he motioned towards a cubicle.  In no time at all I was bent over the toilet and he was pushing his massive cock right up me.  It was probably just as well that I had already been fucked because I was able to take his cock quite easily.  He fucked me hard and fast and shot his cum right up me.  I enjoyed every minute of it - it was one of the best fucks I had in there. 

My own first real experience of sex at work was in the mid nineties when a guy I worked with came on to me.  Mario was in his early thirties, dark haired and stocky.  He was a real east London lad - married with  two young kids. At that time I had a job which took me out and about all over north London and sometimes we had to work with each other.  Mario had asked me what it was like being gay and seemed genuinely interested and we had talked about it a few times. 

One time we were sitting in Mario's car waiting to go and see a customer. We were too early so we parked up on the edge of a housing estate in north London. It was late in the day and it was already dark.  Mario started talking about sex and said it must be great being able to get it whenever I wanted it.  I said it wasn't exactly like that but he said I bet you're getting something.  I said yes I was and he said he wasn't getting any.  Neither of us said anything for a while and then he asked me if he could ask me something.  I said yes of course.  He didn't say anything for a while and then he asked me if I liked sucking cock.  I was really turned on by the whole situation and I told him I loved sucking cock.  He was silent for a while and then, staring straight ahead of him he said "Would you...?"

Seconds later, Mario  had hitched himself up, pulled his trousers and pants down and was sitting back, keeping watch as I went down on his cock.  I sucked him off in the car and after a while he warned me he was going to cum.  I kept sucking and I was rewarded with a big load of cum in my mouth.  When he had pulled his pants up again Mario grinned "I can't believe you swallowed that" he said

After that I sucked him off regularly for about two years and he always rewarded me with a big mouthful of spunk.

By the mid 2000s I had developed my career and was working my way up.  I had been a manager for a few years and was doing well.  I had had sex at work a few times but was deep in my safe sex period so it was always with condoms.  By 2005 I had become more adventurous and was beginning to fuck bareback and when the opportunity arose at work I took it....

I used to work quite late and was often still there when the cleaners came in around 6.30pm.  I got to know the cleaning supervisor, a Polish woman, quite well and she would often stop at my desk for a chat.  One time she told me she was going on holiday for a week and he nephew would be taking her place.   On the Friday evening she introduced me to him.  Robert was mid twenties, thin, with tattoos on both arms and a girl's name tattooed along his forearm.  He was quite fit in a very straight looking way and I thought at least I would have something to look at during the next week.

The next week Robert began work.  He said hello and chatted for a little while and seemed a friendly guy.  On the second night I was watching him as he cleaned - at one point he was bent over polishing the desks and I had a great view of his arse.  His polo shirt rode up and I could see the top of his pants and the crack of his arse.  He suddenly turned round and I looked away but I knew he had seen me watching him. A couple of times after that I saw him looking at me and I decided I had better be a bit more careful.

A little later I got up and went to the toilet. I had a bit of a semi from watching Robert's arse and as I took a piss at the urinal the door to the toilets opened and Robert came in.  He had a cloth and a duster in his hand and he started wiping the mirror, but I could see him looking at me.  I had finished pissing now and I was horny.  I made no attempt to move and then I turned a little so that Robert could see my cock.  Slowly he put down his cloth and joined me at the urinal.  He looked at me and then pulled his cock out of his  pants.  He was already hard and I reached out and took hold of his cock.  He grinned and I began to wank him and then he reached out and took hold of my cock.  We wanked each other for a while and then I motioned towards the cubicle. 

He followed me in and I sat down on the toilet.  He stood in front of me and I pulled his trackies and pants down.  His cock sprang out and I took it in my mouth and began to suck him.  He sighed and began to push his cock into my mouth.  I sucked him for a while and then I motioned to him to turn round but he wouldn't so I kept sucking him and after a while his breathing got heavier and he began to shoot his load into my mouth.  When he had finished coming I stood up. To my surprise he took hold of my cock and began to wank me.  In no time at all I was shooting my cum all down the cubicle wall.  When we had cleaned up he grinned.   "Tomorrow?" he asked.   I nodded - I was well up for a repeat.  He leaned in close to me and said "You fuck?"  I nodded again.  I was up for that if he was.  He grinned and said "Tomorrow".

The following evening I was well horny at the thought that Robert wanted to fuck me.  Robert carried on as usual and after a while he looked at me and made his way to the toilets.  I followed him and soon we were in a cubicle and I was sucking his cock again.  After a while he stopped me.  "We fuck?"  he asked.  I nodded.  I had come prepared with lube and I got it from my pocket.  I wondered if he would mention condoms but he didn't and so neither did I.

Robert took the little pack of lube from me and opened it.  I was just about to bend over when, to my surprise, Robert pulled his trackies and pants down and began to finger some lube into his own arse.  Then he said "We fuck?" and bent over the toilet.  It was not what I had expected but I was well up for it as I looked at Robert, bent over the toilet, his pants down and his fit arse ready to be fucked.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my cock against his hole. My cock slid up him quite easily and he groaned.  I gave him a moment to get used to my cock and then I began to fuck.  He gave little grunts as I fucked him and I knew I wouldn't last that much longer.  I began to fuck him harder and before long I was ready to come.  I kept fucking him and soon I was shooting what felt like a massive load right up Robert's arse.

When I finished coming I pulled out and Robert stood up.  His cock was rock hard and I bent over and took it in to my mouth.  In no time at all he was shooting his load in to my mouth and I swallowed every drop.  It was a totally unexpected and very horny experience.  I wasn't sure if it would be a one off but Robert dropped his pants and bent over the toilet for me on the next two nights he was there and I shot another two loads up him with no one any the wiser.

I was becoming more adventurous and the next time I had sex at work it would be me taking a load up my arse....

Part 2 to follow

• Like 3
  • Upvote 22

That is one way to make sure your partner does not report your actions to HR!    I have on several occasions said, "fuck the HR department"....but never meant it in the wonderful way you were able to!   Fishing from the company pier has never been an option for me......overall environment......small companies.....and mostly lack of anyone who really turned me on enough to take that risk.

Please keep telling us more.....and if others have good work fuck stories, I would love to hear them.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Part 2

I enjoyed every minute of fucking Robert and shooting my load right up his fit young arse.  The fact that we were having unprotected sex in the toilets at work while other people were in the building somehow made the whole experience even hornier.

About eighteen months later I was flying to Germany for a much needed break.  It was the last flight of the day and was only about half full. One of the flight attendants was a really fit dark haired Irish lad and as he bent over to hand out the drinks and sandwiches I couldn't help noticing his arse - which really filled out his smart uniform trousers.  I enjoyed watching him but probably made it a bit too obvious because I suddenly realised that the other steward was waiting to hand me my sandwich.  He was a camp blond lad who looked in his late twenties and in his own way he was also pretty fit looking. I apologised and he grinned.  It was obvious he had sussed what I was looking at because he looked over at the Irish guy and winked at me.   I didn't really care - I was feeling relaxed and looking forward to a break.  I was also looking forward to making the most of the clubs and cruising grounds in Hamburg as I had been working hard and hadn't had much time for anything else. 

It was the blond flight attendant that cruised me later in the toilets of Hamburg airport. The airport was relatively quiet and I couldn't see any signs of CCTV so, after a bit of wanking at the urinal, I followed him in to a cubicle.  He sat down on the toilet and unzipped my trousers, pulling them down to my knees along with my pants.  He certainly knew how to suck cock and I closed my eyes and sighed.  I was very horny, partly because I hadn't cum for at least a week.  He sucked me for a while and then stood up. I was about to change places with him when he asked if I wanted to fuck him.  I nodded and he pulled his trousers and pants down and bent over the toilet. I asked if he had any lube and he said I shouldn't need any as he had already been fucked just before he left England.  My cock slid up him easily and I began to fuck him, his white shirt pushed up over his back, his pants stretched across his knees and his smart trousers at his ankles. I was really turned on by the whole situation and also by the fact that he had had a load up him all the time he was serving his customers on the plane.

The toilet cubicle was fairly solid so I  didn't hold back - I humped him hard and fast over the toilet and before long I was adding what felt like a massive load of cum to the one he already had up him. I thought I was never going to stop coming. Thanks to British Airways for an excellent start to my break in Hamburg!

My career was continuing to develop well and a couple of years after that I joined another company in a more senior position.  It was a good career move and very good experience, but I didn't really like the company and found a lot of the people who worked there very difficult.  In addition, I had been brought in to make a lot of changes, which I did, but it didn't make me particularly popular.

After a few very busy months in they gave me permission to recruit an assistant for six months to help with my workload.  I interviewed a number of people and appointed Anthony, a blond lad in his early thirties.  He was very competent and quite happy to accept a temporary contract.  I got on well with Anthony from the word go.  He understood exactly what I needed and backed me up completely.  He was very supportive and offered to work late with me to help me.  He told me he was gay and he was also quite flirtatious which I enjoyed. I was finding the job really tough going and it was really nice to have someone who was loyal to me and fun to work with.  His flirtatious manner was a pleasant added bonus.

One night I was staying late to finish some work and Anthony offered to stay with me. I was very tired and stressed and feeling defeated.  Everyone else had long gone when Anthony suggested we call it a night.  I nodded, and thanked Anthony for staying and told him how much I appreciated his support.  He grinned and told me I needed to relax a bit more. I said I wish I could and turned away to pick up some papers. Anthony came up behind me.  "Let's see if I can help you." he said.  I felt his arms go round my waist and seconds later he was kissing the back of my neck.  I turned round and he pulled me towards him and kissed me. 

Seconds later, Anthony had my pants down and my cock in his mouth and I was enjoying one of the best blow jobs I had ever had.  Anthony continued sucking me, stopping only to ask if I was feeling more relaxed, before taking my cock back in to his mouth and continuing to suck me.  I was close to coming now and I was really looking forward to blowing my load into Anthony's mouth but he had other ideas.  He pulled his mouth off my cock and motioned to me to turn round.  I hesitated - I had been at work all day and knew I was probably a bit sweaty but Anthony persisted and I slowly turned round and bent over, presenting my arse to him.  He pulled my cheeks apart and seconds later his tongue was up my hole .  I don't think anyone has ever got their tongue as far up my arse as Anthony did - and if my hole wasn't as fresh as it might be it didn't seem to bother him.

I was beyond horny now and when Anthony said "Do you want me to fuck you?" I didn't hesitate.  I pulled my cheeks apart and told him to go for it.   A minute later his cock was pushing against my arse hole.  I hadn't been fucked for a while and his cock was quite thick so it took him a little while to get it up me.  When he did he gave me one of the best fucks I've ever had - a hard, sweaty, bareback fuck, pants down in the middle of the office - it was just what I needed and when he panted that he was going to cum I told him to shoot it right up me. 

After that we fucked regularly and somehow I began to feel more on top of things at work.  Anthony told me he was mainly a top and that he usually preferred to fuck bareback.  He made no secret of the fact that he was fucking lots of other guys and he would often tell me about the guys he had fucked at the weekend and sometimes show me pictures on his phone.  Somehow the fact that he was using me as a cum dump while continuing to fuck bareback with lots of other guys made the whole thing more of a turn on. I got more cum up my arse in those six months than at any time since my student days.

As the pressure mounted on all of us, a lot of the other managers started working later and it became harder for us to find somewhere to fuck. 

One night we thought we finally had the building to ourselves when another manager came down from the floor above and offered to help us finish up.  As we walked out to the car park with her I was feeling really frustrated.  We chatted for a  while and then she got in to her car and drove off.  As soon as she was out of sight, Anthony indicated the bushes at the back of the car park and told me that was where I was going to get fucked tonight.  It was another horny fuck and that night as I drove home I let his spunk slide out into my underpants. 

Then one day we were all asked to go and check the basement storage room for anything that belonged to our teams as it was full of junk and they wanted to clear it.  I forgot about this until a few days later when Anthony reminded me about it and suggested we go down and take a look.  I had about twenty minutes before a budget meeting so I agreed and we went down.  Once in there, we discovered that the room  really was full of junk and offered plenty of cover.  I could see that Anthony was thinking the same as me and I was not surprised when he unzipped his trousers.  Seconds later my pants and trousers were pulled down below my bum and I was pulling my cheeks apart as Anthony guided his cock up my hole.  He fucked me hard and fast and soon I was sitting in the budget meeting with the other senior managers, negotiating my department's budget with a big load of cum up my arse. In the following weeks we made good use of that storeroom.

I really liked Anthony and he really helped me through quite a difficult time at work.  He was very confident and I could understand why so many guys seemed willing to bend over and offer their arses to him.  I had the chance to see him in action just before Christmas when we all went out to a restaurant for a meal and drinks.  I noticed Anthony chatting at the bar to a mixed race guy who was with another group.  When he came back he winked at me.  I was talking to some colleagues and a little while later I got a text on my phone.  It was from Anthony and it said "I think he's up for it." A little while later Anthony got up from the table and casually made his way downstairs to the toilets.  I noticed the mixed race guy follow a little later....

Later that afternoon we were back in the office and down in the basement.  Anthony grinned and asked if I wanted to suck his cock.  I asked him where it had been and he grinned again.  He told me he had let the mixed race guy suck his cock and had then bent him over the toilet, fucked him bareback and cum up his arse.  Anthony's cock tasted slightly musky and tangy and knowing that I was sucking it after it had been up the fit mixed race guy's arse really turned me on and when I had sucked Anthony back to full hardness I pulled my pants down and told him to fuck me the way he had fucked the mixed race guy.

By the time Anthony left at the end of his contract I had decided I didn't want to stay with the company and was already looking for another job. I decided to take a chance and take a six month contract with another company while I was looking for something more permanent and this proved to be a really good move.  It was much further away so I had quite a long commute, but I enjoyed the work and gained some good experience as well as making some good contacts.

I got on well with my colleagues on the senior leadership team and one of the other managers, Tom, was particularly helpful in helping me to settle in and find my way around the company.  Tom was in his early thirties, dark haired, ordinary looking and quite stocky -  with an arse that really filled out his smart work trousers - all in all a look I really go for.   He introduced me to his boyfriend and we all went out together for a meal a couple of times.

Tom and I got on really well and flirted with each other quite a bit.  I knew he was into his boyfriend so I never thought anything would come of it.  One night Tom and I went out after work and, after a few drinks, he told me that his boyfriend was a total bottom and admitted that he sometimes cheated so that he could get fucked.  He said he felt a bit guilty but stressed that he always played safe.

The week before Christmas it started snowing really heavily one day late in the afternoon and, as I had quite a long journey home, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it or get back in the morning.  Tom said he lived quite nearby and invited me to stay the night with him and his partner.  He phoned his partner to let him know and we set of out in to the snow.

His partner was not due in until a bit later and so we had something to eat.  As the evening went on our conversation became more suggestive and soon we were both really flirting with each other.  I was really turned on now and I could see that Tom was hard in his trousers too.  After a while he ran his hand over the bulge in his trousers and looked at me.

Just at that moment his phone went and he answered it.  It was his partner to say that the weather was so bad he was going to stay with a  colleague in town rather than try to get home.  Tom and I looked at each other for a minute and seconds later we were kissing and feeling each other up and before much longer I had his trousers and pants down and his cock in my mouth.  I sucked him for a while and then he did the same for me.  I really wanted to see his arse so I turned him round and pulled off his trousers and pants.  He bent over and presented his hairy arse to me.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue right up him.  He moaned and I reached round and started wanking him as I licked out his hairy arse hole.  We sucked and rimmed each other for a while and then he asked if I wanted to fuck him.

I was not surprised when he produced a condom as I remembered our conversation that night in the pub.  I put on the condom as he lubed himself up and bent over the arm of the settee, presenting his hairy arse to me once more.  I couldn't wait to get my cock up him. I was starting to find, however, that  since I had stopped using condoms so regularly, I sometimes lost my hard on when I wore one. The fact that Tom's arse was so tight didn't help and soon I had lost my hard on.  I pulled off the condom and Tom sucked me back to hardness and gave me another one.  I was so disappointed when the same thing happened and Tom said "It's ok, don't bother."

I was gutted that I was not going to get a chance to fuck him, but to my surprise he sucked me again for a while and then turned around and bent over saying "try it without the condom".  I didn't hesitate - I positioned my bare cock against his hairy hole and began to push.  I went up him much easier this time and when I was all the way in he grunted.  I waited a minute to let him get used to my cock and then I began to fuck.  There was no danger of me losing my hard on this time.  I stared fucking him slowly and then began to fuck him harder.  He moaned and soon I was fucking him harder and he was urging me on and telling me to fuck him harder and really give it to him.  I was close to coming now and I asked him where he wanted it.  He told me to shoot it up him and seconds later I shot a massive load of cum right into his arse.

We were both shattered after that and we had a rest and then showered together.   He hadn't come yet and was still horny so I soaped him up and pushed my bare cock back up him, fucking him gently as he wanked himself off.

He slept with me in the spare room and in the morning I was woken up by him pushing his arse against my already hard cock.  It was not long before he was kneeling up on the bed and my cock was back up his arse.  There was no mention of a condom this time and I shot a second load up him and then sucked him off.   Despite Tom's assurance that he "always played safe", I had discovered that, like so many others,  he wasn't so concerned about condoms when his pants were down and he was horny.

We went back to work the next day with no one any the wiser and about a month later I finished my contract and left.  I was fortunate to have found a good career opportunity and when I joined my new company I moved up another level.  I was now in a very senior position - but this would not stop me dropping my pants in the office when the opportunity presented itself just a couple of months in to my new role....

part 3 to follow 

• Upvote 11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Part 3

I enjoyed my new role very much but the step up to another level was quite a challenge and I had to work really hard during the first three months to master the role and demonstrate that I could deliver for my new company.  As a result I didn't have much time for anything else and ended up feeling a bit stir crazy.  I hadn't had sex for a while and I was feeling really horny.  One Friday afternoon I was planning to leave a bit early and all week I had been really looking forward to going cruising after work.  

Then my boss asked me to cover a meeting for him. Of course I had to say yes - but I was not best pleased when he told me the meeting was at 5.30pm on Friday.  In fact I was really pissed off - who the fuck schedules a meeting at 5.30pm on a Friday?  The meeting was with a recruitment consultant who was going to take on a project for us and apparently this was the only time it could be fitted in.  I decided to make the best of it and promised myself I would spend the rest of the weekend fucking as many fit guys as I could.

At 5.30 I went down to let my visitor in as the office was now closed.  It had started raining by now and the guy had got a bit wet coming from the car park.  I took him into my office and he took off his jacket.  I then got a good look at him for the first time - he was quite young - probably late 20s, early 30s, dark haired, quite slim, with very piercing eyes.  He apologized for the timing of the meeting and soon started his presentation.  I was feeling quite horny as I watched him, especially as I knew that we were probably alone in the building and would be until the cleaners came in about an hour later.

He presented very well and we had a very productive meeting. Towards the end he seemed to become a bit nervous and as he shifted in his seat a bit I thought I could see a bit of a bulge staring to appear at the front of his smart trousers.  I looked up and realised that he had caught me looking.  He turned away and carried on talking and I noticed that his hand was shaking a little as he pointed something out to me.  I was getting hard now myself and I tried to think of something else but I found it difficult to stop my eyes straying back to him as he continued his conversation.  He was referring to a document and he said let me show you.  He got up and came round behind my desk to stand beside me.  There was no mistaking it now - he was standing beside me and the front of his trousers were bulging with the unmistakeable outline of a stiff cock right in front of my eyes.  I could feel the tension in the air as he bent over to draw my attention to something and then stood up again.

I am normally quite cautious about sex at work but I was very horny and I decided to take a chance.  I reached up and rubbed the bulge at the front of his trousers.  He sighed and pushed it against my hand - that was all the encouragement I needed.  I was fairly sure that there was no one else around so I unzipped his trousers and pulled them down, closely followed by his smart designer underpants. His cock was impressive and, still sitting at my desk, I took it in to my mouth and began to suck him off.  His cock seemed to get even bigger as I sucked him and he sighed and took hold of my head, moving it gently back and forward on his cock.  After a while I pulled off his cock and motioned to him to turn round.  To my delight he pulled his pants right down and bent over and within seconds I had my tongue right up his arse.  He had a really fit arse - smooth with just a few dark hairs around the hole and I wasted no time in getting my tongue as far up his hole as I could.

After a while he straightened up and I went down to suck his cock again but he pulled me up.  I had my cock out my pants wanking as I sucked and rimmed him and now he pulled my pants down and began to suck my cock.  All my stress had melted away by now and I was really enjoying this fit lad sucking my cock.  There was even better to come when he stopped sucking me after a while and motioned to me to turn round.  I pulled my pants right down and bent over my desk as he pulled my bum cheeks apart and began to play with my hole, before getting down and sticking his tongue right up me.  I was so turned on by now that I was quite close to coming when he stood up again.  I was about to get up when I felt him right behind me and he started rubbing the head of his cock up and down the crack of my arse.  I wasn't sure where he was going with this but then I felt him pushing the head of his cock gently but persistently against my arse hole.....

Not only had I not had sex for a while, I hadn't been fucked for several months and I knew I couldn't take a cock this size easily.  Then I remembered I had been intending to go cruising after work and I had some lube in my bag.  I also had condoms as this was in one of the periods where I was barebacking most of the time but still using condoms if the other guy wanted to.  I got out the lube and the condoms and put them on the desk.  He picked up a condom and looked at me.  "Do you want me to use this?" he asked.  "Do you want to?" I said.  He shook his head and I grinned and told him to go for it.

Seconds later I was bent over the desk again, pulling my cheeks apart so that he could push his big cock up my now lubed arse hole.  Slowly but surely he pushed it right up me. I was so horny by now that I almost shot my load as he began to fuck me.  I hadn't had a cock this big up me for some considerable time and I loved every minute of it as he gave me one of the best and hardest fucks I have ever had.  I couldn't help wondering what my management team would say if they could see me with my pants down being fucked bareback in the office by a total stranger.  I thought it was probably not the kind of behaviour my company would expect from one of its most senior managers and somehow this made it even more horny.  He was really hammering my arse now and he told me he was close to coming.  "Do you want it?" he panted, "Do you want my cum?"   "Fuck yeah," I moaned and he took hold of the back of my head and pushed me down over the desk as he fucked me even harder.  He groaned "Oh fuck, fuck.....fuck!" and pushed right up me four or five time and I knew that I was getting a big load right up my unprotected arse.  As he finished coming he reached round and began to wank my cock. It took only four or five strokes before I shot my load all over the desk.

When I got home I was feeling horny again and I began to push the cum out my arse as I played with my cock.  I knew he had shot a big load - but I have never pushed out so much cum after just one fuck.  Not only that, I had to get up during the night and push out some more!  It was one of the best experiences I've had and the following evening I went up Hampstead Heath and took a few more loads up my arse.  We also scheduled a follow up meeting two weeks later and this time he fucked me on my back on the desk, my pants and trousers on the floor and my legs high in the air as he shot another big load up me.  This time he made me suck his cock clean when he pulled it out my arse.  All very horny - and no one at work any the wiser.....

In my next experience I wasn't at work but the other guy was.  I was travelling along the M4 to go to a wedding and was meeting some friends for breakfast beforehand so it was quite early in the morning when I left London.  I had booked a hotel and was planning to get changed when I checked in so I was in jeans and T shirt as I drove along feeling in good spirits.  I was making good time so I decided to stop for a break. I had a coffee and then, needing to piss, I went in to the toilet.  It was quite quiet in there and the only other guy in there was a DHL driver who was taking a piss.  He was standing back a bit from the urinal so that I couldn't help seeing his cock as he pissed.  I knew he had seen me looking and, as he was washing his hands, I could see him looking at me in the mirror and I knew he was cruising me. He dried his hands as I finished pissing and I was fairly sure he had motioned to me to follow him.  I followed him out the toilet at a discreet distance, hoping that I hadn't somehow misread the signs...

I followed him up to the back of the almost deserted car park and he looked round quickly before disappearing into the wooded area at the back of the car park.  I couldn't find him at first, but when I did, he wasted no time in getting my cock out and going down on me.  He was very fit looking - mid 30s, dark haired, stocky and somehow very straight looking in his red and yellow uniform.  I took my turn sucking his cock and after a while motioned to him to turn round. He shook his head.  I told him I just wanted to see his arse and maybe lick it a bit.  He hesitated and then slowly turned round. He pulled his trousers and pants down and bent over.  I went down and pulled his hairy arse cheeks apart before pushing my tongue right up his hairy hole.  I rimmed him for a while and he was obviously really in to it.  After a while I stood up and rubbed my cock against his wet arsehole.  He shook his head.  "No way, mate." he said.  I got back down behind him and pushed my tongue up his arse again.

I was close to coming now and I stood up and, thinking I had nothing to lose, I  pushed my cock against his arse again.  This time he didn't resist and I pushed a bit harder and the head of my cock went up his hole.  I began to push my cock up him, fairly sure that it was only a matter of time before he stopped me, but he didn't and slowly but surely I pushed my bare cock right up him.  He grunted and bent forward, wanking as I began to fuck him.  It didn't take either of us long to come - after about ten or twelve thrusts I shot my load right up his hairy arse and he shot his on the ground in front of him.

He didn't say anything when I pulled out - he just pulled his pants and trousers up and was gone.  When I came out of the woods he was climbing into his delivery van and I watched as he drove out the service station to carry on with his deliveries - now with a nice big load of cum up his arse.

Some months later I was asked to join the interview panel for a team manager's role up in the West Midlands office.  We interviewed for two days and on the second day we interviewed a lad called Adam.  He was in his late 20s, slim and dark haired and as we interviewed him I was fairly sure I had seen him somewhere before, but I couldn't remember where.  He was smartly dressed in a suit, shirt and tie for his interview and I knew he had been dressed casually when I had seen him.  Then I remembered - I had been at Boltz in Birmingham a few weeks before and Adam had been in there.  I had first noticed him sucking the cock of a fit, tall ginger lad and, as there was not much happening at that moment, I had watched from a discreet distance as the ginger lad pushed his pants right down and leaned against the wall as Adam sucked him off.  They were joined by a third guy - a fit skinhead who wasted no time getting his cock out.  I watched as Adam sucked first one and then the other before standing up, dropping his pants and bending over.  The skin head went first.  He stood behind Adam, who must have been lubed or had already been fucked, because the skinhead had no difficulty pushing his cock right up him. 

I love watching fit lads fuck bare and I watched as both the skinhead and then the ginger lad fucked Adam and shot their loads right up him.  I found it hard to concentrate on the interview as I relived this horny scene in my mind.  Adam interviewed well and came close to being appointed although in the end we went with another candidate.  But It really turned me on to know that the lad sat in front of us in his smart suit liked to take loads up his arse and I couldn't help thinking what a turn on it would be if he had a load up him when we interviewed him.

The ideat of guys having sex at work has always turned me on and I have heard one or two horny stories from some of my friends. One of my friends told me how he had been cruised by a lad who worked in Starbucks one afternoon and had followed him into the toilet where the lad had sucked his cock and then bent over the toilet and let my friend fuck him bareback and cum up his arse.  Another of my friends who is in his mid 30s told me he had been in hospital for a minor operation.  He said it was a private hospital and the service was excellent. He told me it had got even better when one of the agency nurses, a dark haired, slim young Irish lad,  had sucked him off in his room one night, before bending him over and pushing his cock right up my friend's arse and fucking him until he shot his load right up him.

I remembered a few years before I had been I Hamburg with my partner.   We were staying in a gay hotel in the St Georg area and as we checked in and went up the stairs to our room a slim, 20 something blond lad was cleaning the corridor area.  He was wearing shorts and a T shirt and, as he bent over, his T shirt rode up and I had a great view of the top of his pants and his arse crack.  He saw me looking and grinned at me as he stood by to let us pass.  I could smell the sweat on him as I passed him and  I turned round as we passed him and he was looking straight at me.  Fortunately my partner didn't notice and a little while later I suggested going out for a walk for some air. My partner said he would rather have a rest but said I should go.....

It was shortly before my partner and I split up and it had been obvious for some time that a split was on the cards.  We had not had sex for some time and it was unlikely that this was going to change.  I had sex with a few guys, always with a condom but I had been getting more and more tempted to fuck bare...

When I went along the corridor the blond lad was working in an empty bedroom with the door open.  He looked up as I looked in the door at him and a very short time later the door was shut and my cock was out and in his mouth.  He sucked me for a while and, just as I was getting close to blowing my load in his mouth he stood up, pulled his shorts and pants down and bent over the bed.  I had not fucked bareback for quite a few years but I didn't hesitate as he reached round and  pulled my cock towards his sweaty arse.  My cock slid up him so easily that I couldn't help wondering if I wasn't the first guy to fuck  him that day.  I knew I shouldn't be doing it without a condom - for all sorts of reasons - and I guessed from the way he had cruised me and the fact that he had offered his arse so willingly that he probably fucked bareback with quite a few of the hotel guests.  I knew this should probably concern me, but it didn't.  I hadn't cum for over a week and I enjoyed every minute of fucking this lad without a condom and shooting a massive load of cum right into his arse.....

Part 4 to follow

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

Love this. The office sex remind me of the ManAtPlay vids (although those are not bareback). There is something about suited guys fucking their brains out that turns me on. Plus a dose of outdoors and hotel sex. Yum! 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Part 4

At work I generally come across as serious and measured and I am viewed by most people as very professional and as someone who makes sound decisions.  They have no idea I get off on taking risks and that on quite a few occasions now I have dropped my pants and fucked bareback at work.  For me, that is a major part of the turn on.

The next opportunity to have sex at work came along when one of my team managers went on maternity leave and I had to recruit a replacement for nine months.  The guy we appointed was called Gary - he was mid 30s, quite well built and quite a strong personality.  He settled in quite well but I actually found him quite challenging to manage.  He made no secret of the fact he was gay and one night on a management team night out when he had had a few drinks he let slip his username on a well known cruising website.  I looked it up of course and found that he had quite an interesting profile.  The profile said he was a bottom and liked to be fucked.  He had put "usually" for safe sex but his profile contained a couple of video clips of him being fucked bareback and even one with him pushing a load out of his arse.

A few months later I ran Gary home after another management team night out.  Once again he had had quite a bit to drink and on the drive home his conversation became more and more suggestive and I realised he was coming on to me.  I tried to steer the conversation onto more neutral topics but his conversation became more and more explicit and when we parked up outside his house he asked me if I wanted to come in.  I was very tempted - having seen his profile I knew that if I went in with him  there was every chance I would get to fuck him and I hadn't shot a load for several days.  He was an attractive guy - although he always said he had a fat arse (which was true) - it was an arse I would really like to have fucked.

However, I knew it would not be a good idea to fuck someone that I managed - especially as I was finding him quite challenging and even more so as I knew he was not the most discreet person in the world when he had had a few drinks.  So I tactfully explained that I didn't think it was a good idea as we worked together and assured him it was not that I didn't want to.  He seemed to be ok with this and I watched him climb drunkenly out the car and make his way over to his house, his shirt hanging out his trousers.

I knew I had done the right thing but I was fucking horny - so I took a detour and drove up to Hampstead Heath and before long I was fucking a young lad in a hoodie who was bent over the fuck tree.

After that Gary and I seemed to get on better - he never referred to what had happened that night and the rest of his time working for me passed quite quickly.  When he came to the end of his contract we went out for drinks.  Once again Gary had quite a bit to drink and once again I drove him home.  He was silent for a while and then he asked me if I remembered the last time I had driven him home.  I said yes and he asked if I had been honest when I said the only reason I wouldn't have sex with him was because we worked together.  I said yes.  He said he had thought maybe I was just saying that because I didn't find him attractive.  For someone who was usually very confident he seemed genuinely concerned so I assured him (quite truthfully) that I thought he was a very attractive guy and the only reason I didn't have sex with him was because we worked together.

We had parked up in the garage area near his house now and he looked at me.  "We don't work together any more" he said and before I could reply he added, with his usual directness, "And I'd really love you to fuck me." 

I didn't resist when he pulled me towards him and soon we were kissing and feeling each other up.  He unzipped my trousers and put his hand into my pants, feeling my hard cock.  I suggested we should go indoors and Gary shook his head.  I had never been quite sure whether or not Gary had a partner - he had never really said - and I wondered if that was why he didn't want to go inside.  We were in the car parking area which was some distance from the houses and hidden by a row of garages so I didn't resist when he indicated to me to hitch up and I let him pull my trousers and pants down.  I was well turned on and soon Gary was down sucking my cock right there in the car.  He sucked me for a while and then told me to follow him.  He led the way to the end of the garage block and went behind the last garage.  We were completely hidden from sight now and soon he was back down sucking my cock.  I let him suck me for a while and then I pulled him up and kissed him again.  Soon he was bent over sucking me again and I had my hand down the back of his pants, fingering his hole and he was groaning.  He stood up "Fuck me!" he said.

Gary reached into his pocket and brought out a small sachet of lube which he passed to me.  He then pulled his trousers and pants down and bent over, leaning against the garage wall.  I fingered some lube into his arse and put some on my cock.  Then I stood behind him, pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my cock up his arse.  He groaned as I began to fuck him, his pants at his knees and his trousers at this ankles.  I enjoyed every minute of the fuck and so did he. He was holding onto the wall of the garage with his right hand and wanking with his left, moaning softly "fuck me, fuck me..."

I told him I was about to cum and he told me to go for it.  I banged him hard and fast and before long I was shooting my load right up Gary's arse.  When I pulled out his arse, Gary bent over and sucked my cock,  Then he stood up and, after a few strokes of his cock, shot his cum all down the garage wall.

A little later, I was in my car, watching once again as Gary made his way drunkenly towards his house, his shirt hanging out his trousers. The only difference was this time he had my load up his arse.

The next experience I had was when I attended a day conference in a central London hotel.  The conference was boring to say the least and I decided to skip the last session and go cruising at the Vault.  Before I left I went to the toilet and one of the other guys on the course was in there taking a piss,  We had spoken at one of group sessions and agreed that the conference was not very good.  As we both took a piss, he told me he had decided to give the last session a miss and I said I had too.  As he chatted to me I caught him looking at my cock and so I looked at his and before long we were cruising each other.  There was no one about and soon we were in one of the cubicles and  I was sitting on the toilet and he was standing in front of me.  I unzipped his trousers and pulled them down along with his pants.  He had a really nice cock and I wasted no time in taking it into my mouth.  I sucked him for a while and he groaned.  I kept sucking him and after a while he pulled his cock out my mouth and motioned to me to stand up.  He pulled me towards him and kissed me.  He motioned to me to turn round and when I did, he unzipped me and pulled my trousers and pants down, and bent me over the toilet.  He pulled my cheeks apart and spat on my arse hole a couple of times.  He fingered me and then began to rub his cock over my arse hole.

I was horny to be fucked but I decided to have a bit of fun with him.  "What are you doing?"  I asked.  "I want to fuck you,"  he breathed, pushing his cock against my hole.  I asked if he had a condom and he said no.  I told him I never fuck without one and he said "Go on, you know you want to"  I shook my head but he kept pushing his cock against my arse and soon the head of his cock was up my hole.  "No" I moaned.  I know how much of a turn on it is for a guy when he thinks he's getting to fuck bareback with someone who usually always plays safe so I moaned "I've never fucked without a condom" and added for good measure "I've got a partner...."

"So have I" he breathed.  He was right up me by now and starting to fuck. I didn't resist and soon he was fucking me hard and fast.  As I had thought, the fact that he thought he was fucking someone who had a partner and who never normally fucks without a condom really turned him on and he gave me one of the best fucks I've had in a long time.  I could tell he was close to coming but he didn't say anything.  He just kept fucking me and then suddenly he groaned and pushed right up me and I knew I was getting his load.

When he pulled out I said "We shouldn't have done that." and tried hard to look guilty.  He just laughed, smacked me on the arse and  puled his pants up.  He was out of there in seconds, leaving me with my pants down and a big load up my arse. He probably still thinks he got to fuck a safe only guy with a partner.....

I had another horny experience about a year ago one night when I couldn't sleep.  I was bored and horny and went online.  I got messaged about 4am by a mid 20s Eastern European guy.  His pictures were hot but his profile said always for safe sex.  He asked about condoms and I said I didn't really enjoy using them.  We chatted for a while and he decided he didn't want to do it bare so we left it.

About 20 minutes later he messaged me again and asked if I was still up for fucking him.  I asked if he would go bareback and there was silence for a minute or two.  Then he messaged back "ok"

He turned up a short time later - very fit lad.  He told me he worked as a server in one of the restaurants at the airport.  He didn't have much time so he sucked me for while then bent over the settee, his trousers and pants at his knees, and I slid my cock up his hairy arse.  I fucked him bareback and soon I was close to coming.  I thought he might ask me to pull out but he didn't say anything and I shot my load right up him.

He pulled up his pants and went off to work.  I loved the thought that he would be serving breakfasts to customers with my cum up his arse.  I hadn't cum for a few days so he probably had quite a big load up there.

A few months after that I was working late in the office one night with two other managers - one of my team managers Andy and a female manager from another part of the company, Ruth.  (I've changed their names for obvious reasons).  I knew the two of them got on well, having worked together before - but I didn't realise quite how well!  I left the office about 6.30 and when I got to my car I realised that I had forgotten to send an email.  I debated whether or not to go back in and log on and decided in the end I would.  I went back in and at first there was no sigh of Andy or Ruth.

Then I noticed a light on in one of the meeting rooms.  The door was shut but the blinds were half open and I as I went to look through I heard a groan.  The first thing I saw through the blinds was Andy's arse.  His trousers and pants were down at his ankles and he was fucking Ruth who was lying on the desk, her legs in the air.  I enjoyed watching Andy fuck.  I had always thought he had a fit arse and now I was getting to see it in all its glory.  As I watched, Andy put his knee up on the desk and began to fuck harder and for a moment I got a great view of his arse crack and even a brief glimpse of his arsehole before he moved back into his former position.

I know, of course, that straight guys drop their pants at work too, but I had no idea there was anything between them - both are married - one with young children and one with teenagers.  I could tell that they were both getting close to cumming and thought I had better make a discreet exit before they realised I was there.

The next day I had to do Andrew's annual performance appraisal and I found it quite hard not to focus on his extremely fit arse.  He still has no idea I've seen him with his pants down.

My most recent experience was a few months ago when I was up in the West Midlands for work.  I was due to speak in front of about 200 people at a Leadership Conference and, though I had prepared well and didn't feel particularly nervous, I woke up really early in the morning and just could not get back to sleep. As I often do when I cant sleep, I went online.  Nothing doing for a while and then I got messaged by a mid 40s black guy.  He wanted to fuck me and wanted to do it bareback. I said fine.  He asked if he could cum in my arse and I said yes.  He then said is there anything I want to ask him and I said no.   I gave him directions and about half an hour later he was in my hotel room and I was sucking his big cock.

He had made it clear he just wanted to use me and I was well up for that.  He made me suck his cock and then lick his arse and then he told me to get up on the bed and give him my arse.  He had told me to be lubed and ready and ready for him and I was.  He didn't mess about - he just pushed it up me and began to fuck.  I hadn't been fucked in a while, and certainly not by a cock as big as this one.  He fucked me hard and fast and after a while he told me he was going to cum.  I nodded and he began to fuck me even harder.  He pushed hard up my arse a few times and I knew he was giving me his load. 

When he had finished cumming he pulled out and moved round, pushing his cock towards my mouth. I took his cock, which had just been up my arse,  into my mouth and sucked it clean.  He was still hard and, when I had sucked him for a while he indicted to me to get back up on the bed.  I knelt up on the bed again and he pushed his cock back up me and began to fuck again.  He didn't last so long this time before he shot another load up my arse.

I had guessed what he had meant when he asked if I wanted to ask him anything - and I thought of that as he pumped me full of cum for the second time - but somehow it just turned me on even more.

I showered and got ready for work and just an hour and a half later I was standing up in front of 200 people, delivering what I was told was a very professional and polished presentation. No one was any the wiser that the whole time I was up on stage I had two loads of cum in my arse

• Upvote 9

This happened one night a friend from another department came over to visit. I started to show him around and he stopped me in the Xerox room and gave me the best blow job I ever had. He was gay and I was being straight . He came over the next night and another amazing blow job and we made out. I told him I was straight. He told me he was going fix that. He knew I was in the closet. The next night he took me to the Xerox room and he fucked me and I fucked him . That was my first fuck. And he took me out of the closet. I was a gay man who loved to top and that was my start.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...