Dropping My Pants At Work

• 1 year later...

Part 5

I didn't get up to much at work for quite a long time after that.  I did get to fuck the HR guy a few more times though before he left to take up another job.  I enjoyed every minute of fucking him - it was office sex at its horniest - he would pull his pants down below his arse and bend over a desk in a quiet corner of the office and I would fuck him bb from behind until I shot my load up his arse.  It was also quite risky, although we only did it when we were fairly sure there was no one around, it was quite a big building and you could never be absolutely sure.  Somehow this just made it more horny though and I missed our sessions when he left.

I was also bored now and knew it was time to start looking for my next career opportunity.

My next sexual encounter at work was about a year later when I was up in the West Midlands for work.  I had to organise a project with another company and it took a lot of time and patience to get the project off the ground.  My main contact with the other company was a guy called Daniel.  He was about 30, quite small and slim with dark blond hair.  I got on well with him - we shared a similar sense of humour and a similar sense of frustration with the way the project was going.  We worked together quite intensively for about a week and finally we got there about 6pm on the day of our deadline.  We were in a different part of the building to where we normally worked and I asked Dan where the toilet was. He said he would show me as he needed to go himself and he led me through the back office and down some stairs.

We went into the toilet and pissed together at the urinal.  I didn't really think anything was going to happen although we had flirted with each other a little and had talked about maybe going for a drink together when the project was finished.  It soon became obvious that we had both finished pissing but neither of us moved.  It was Dan who flashed his cock first and soon we were wanking together.  We ended up in the cubicle and soon Dan was sucking my cock and I had my hand down the back of his pants, fingering his arsehole.  He sucked me for a while and then he stood up.  "I'd love to fuck you," I whispered.  He shook his head,  "Not here." he said.

We arranged that he would come to my hotel which was nearby once he had finished up a few things at work and I went back there and had a shower.  About half an hour later Daniel arrived in my room.  He was obviously horny and he had my cock out of my pants and in his mouth almost as soon as he was in the door.  He sucked me really well but I didn't want to cum too soon so I stopped him and pulled him up.  I unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them down along with his pants.  I sucked his cock for a while and then turned him round and he bent over.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue up his arse and he moaned.  I rimmed him for a while and then stood up and began to rub the head of my cock against his wet arse hole and he moaned again.  "I want to fuck you," I said. 

He nodded and then got up, reached into the pocket of his jacket and produced a condom.  I took it without enthusiasm and he looked at me and asked if I had a problem using a condom.  I said to be honest I prefer to fuck without one and he looked doubtful.  "I don't know," he said "I don't normally...." his voice trailed off.

I really wanted to fuck him - he had a really fit arse and I would have used the condom if he had really insisted.  However I had learned that a surprisingly high number of "safe only" guys will fuck without a condom when they're really horny rather than miss out on a fuck and I decided to see if Dan was one of them.  "It's ok," I said, "we don't have to fuck."  He looked disappointed and hesitated for a moment before saying maybe we could do it without a condom for a little while.  I said as long as he was ok with that and he nodded.  I said I would pull out when he wanted me to and he nodded again.

Soon he was kneeling up on the bed and I was pushing my bare cock into his tight arse.  He groaned as I pushed right up him and began to fuck.  I really enjoyed fucking him and I knew he was enjoying it too as I began to fuck him harder.  I kept expecting he would ask me to pull out but he didn't and so I kept fucking him and soon I was getting close to cumming.  I told him I was close but he didn't say anything and I kept fucking him.  I was getting really close now and I told him I was about to cum.  He didn't say anything.  "Do you want me to pull out?" I asked and he shook his head.  I thrust my cock up his arse a few more times and then I began to cum.  As it happened, I hadn't cum for several days and I shot a really big load into his arse.

When I had finished cumming I pulled out and he lay back on the bed.  After a while he said "I'd better go." and reached for his pants and trousers and began to get dressed. Just as he was buttoning his shirt up his phone went and he answered it.  I heard a male voice and Dan said he was just leaving work and wouldn't be long.  "Boyfriend?" I asked and he nodded.

A few months after this I was staying in a hotel in a town in the south of England for a conference and I woke up really early and couldn't get back to sleep.  I went online but nothing was happening and then about 7am I got a message from a guy who was up for a quick fuck on his way to work and was quite happy to go bareback.  He was in his early thirties, dark haired and quite stocky.  I really liked his pictures (especially the one he sent of his hairy arse)  and he seemed to like mine so we arranged that he would come to my hotel.  I jumped in the shower and then went down to let him in.  He was just as fit as his pictures suggested and was wearing a British Gas uniform which turned me on even more.  He didn't  have much time so he sucked my cock for a while and then pulled his pants down and bent over the bed.  I pushed my cock up his arse and began to fuck him, his bright blue shirt pushed up his back, his white pants at his knees and his dark blue trousers at his ankles.  His arse was very tight and I enjoyed every minute of fucking him.  I lasted longer than I thought I would but soon I was shooting my load deep into his arse.

I sucked him off and he came in my mouth and then he pulled his pants and trousers up and went off to work in his van.  I was really turned on by the fact that he would be visiting customers all morning with my cum deep in his arse.

Shortly after this my friend Rudi told me he was visiting a company to carry out a three day audit and he usually arrived before the staff in the morning, just as the young Polish cleaner was finishing his work.  On the third morning Rudi decided to go in a bit earlier and got chatting to the cleaner.  One thing led to another and they ended up in a back room with with the cleaner bent over with his pants down and Rudi fucking him bareback from behind and shooting a big load up his arse. 

Towards the end of last summer I was feeling even more bored and frustrated at work.  In addition, they were sending me all over the place and I was tired of it.  I was looking for a new opportunity but I knew that would take time.  One afternoon I was in a really bad mood.  I'd had a rotten day at work and decided to leave early.  I was driving along the M4 back into London and stopped for a coffee at the service station.  I wanted some distraction and went on line and to my surprise got messaged almost immediately.  The guy who messaged me had a really nice big cock but he wasn't really my type  - but he made it clear he was just looking for someone to fuck - no questions asked - and in the mood I was in that suited me just fine.  He gave me directions to a unit on an industrial state on the edge of West London.  He then said that another guy might join him if I was up for that.  I said yeah, even though I had no idea what the other guy was going to be like.   I didn't really care - I just needed to be fucked.

I found the place and the guy let me into a small office.  It was quite a smart modern office and seemed to be some kind of design company.  There was no one else around and he shut the door and turned to me.  He wasn't actually bad looking - he was quite stocky with a shaved head and was probably in his mid forties.  He didn't waste any time though and soon had his cock out.  It was, if anything, even bigger than it looked in the pictures he sent me and I wasted no time in taking it into my mouth.  He let me suck him for a while and then told me he was ready to fuck.  I pulled my trousers and pants down and bent over the desk and soon he was pushing his big bare cock right up my arse.  I felt as if I was being split in two - I hadn't been fucked for a while and certainly not by anything this big.  He began to fuck me as soon as his cock was up me and I gripped on to the desk and enjoyed one of the hardest fucks I had had in a long time.  

I was enjoying the fuck so much I had forgotten he had said that someone else might join us until I heard the door open behind us.  I heard someone laughing and turned my head to see a young black guy who looked in his early twenties coming towards us.  The guy with the shaved head kept fucking me as the black guy pulled his trousers and pants down to his knees and began to play with his cock.  When it was fully hard he came towards me and pushed his cock into my mouth.  I was  really turned on now and even more so when, after a while, they changed places and the black guy pushed his cock up my arse and the shaven headed guy pushed the cock that had just been up my arse into my mouth.  They spit roasted me until the black guy shot his load up my arse and pulled out and the shaven headed guy took over.  I motioned to the black guy and he laughed and pushed his cock into my mouth.  

Before long the shaven headed guy had added his load to the black guy's and pulled out.  I pulled up my pants and trousers and without a word the shaven headed guy held the door open.  Soon I was back out in the sunshine with two loads of random cum in my arse.  I had been well and truly used and I loved it.  However I was also still very horny....

I knew my luck was in when, just as I got home, I got messaged by a guy I've met up with a few times asking me if I was up for a quick after work fuck.  I really like this guy - he's in his mid thirties, a high flyer with some city law firm and always looked really smart and professional.  He's also a right dirty fucker!  He's got a partner but that doesn't stop him calling round now and then on his way home from work.  He likes nothing more than having me suck his cock, lick his sweaty arse and then bend over to let him fuck me bareback and cum deep in my arse.  He asked me if I was up for it and I said absolutely - if he didn't mind the fact that I already had two loads up me.  He didn't mind - in fact it seemed to turn him on even more.

When he arrived, he didn't waste any time - he told me to pull my pants down and bend over. I did as he asked and he began to feel my arse.  "Fuck that's horny!" he said " I can feel the cum in your arse".  I moaned as he unzipped his smart work trousers and within seconds his hard cock was pushing up my arse.  He fucked me right there in the living room and before too long he shot his cum deep into my arse.  He grinned, high fived me, stuffed his cock back into his pants and then left.

I had now been fucked and loaded three times but I was still  horny.  I had a shower and something to eat and then decided I wanted more action so I drove up to Hampstead Heath.  It was a warm summer evening and as soon as I got there I knew it was going to be busy.  I made my way down to the fuck tree and, sure enough, there was lots going on with quite a few fit guys bent over the tree being fucked.  I was still feeling really horny and I knew I wasn't in the mood to hold back.

I watched the action for a while and soon I was bent over sucking the cock of a tall thin guy with glasses.  I sucked him for a while and then he pushed his hand down the back of my pants.  I pulled my pants down and turned my arse towards him and soon I was being fucked again.  We were just beside the tree and he moved me round and bent me over the tree as he began to fuck me.  I had fucked many guys over the fuck tree but I had never actually bent over it myself - until now.  I had thought about it many times but had always pulled back from just bending over and letting anyone who wanted to fuck me just do it.

The guy who was fucking me shot his load quite quickly and pulled out.  I knew the sensible thing to do would be to get up at this point but I didn't want to.  I stayed bent over and after a while I felt someone stepping up behind me.  I didn't look round - I just bent forward as the guy pushed his cock into my arse and began to fuck.  I was really turned on now - it could be anyone fucking me - I didn't know and I didn't want to know - I didn't care.  I stayed bent over and let three more guys fuck me and load me up.  I was getting sore now and it was getting a bit quiet around the tree so I stood up.  I bent over to pull my pants up and as I did, I noticed a  young lad with glasses who looked no more than 18 or 19 standing nearby.  He moved hesitatingly towards me and then stopped.  I pulled my pants down again and bent over the tree,.  Nothing happened for a while and then he moved in behind me and I felt his cock pushing against my arse.  I reached round and pulled my cheeks apart and he pushed his cock up my arse.  After just about ten or twelve thrusts he groaned loudly and I knew I was about to get yet another load pumped up my unprotected arse.  I shot my load against the tree as he shot his cum into my arse.

My arse was gaping and cum was running down my legs as I pulled my pants up and made my way slowly back up towards the main path.  

The next day I was back at my desk looking smart and professional as ever.  No one had any idea that my arse was wrecked and I had had to get up several times during the night to push more cum out of my arse.

Part 6 to follow

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

• 4 weeks later...

Nothing like doing a nice line of T before work, so I'm horned up all day. I work in a "bad part" of town...and all of these sexy Black hunks come in all day...I'd love to be able to drop my pants for them and let them have at it! Just did a nice line this morning...hmmmm....

• 1 year later...

Part 6

I didn't have any more fun at work for a while and then I had a few horny experiences in a fairly short space of time.

I was attending a two day professional conference up in Manchester which I was really looking forward to.  I had attended it for a number of years and always found it very interesting and informative and I always came away feeling that I had added to my professional knowledge and insight.  Not only that, on the two previous conferences I had enjoyed some very horny sex with one of the other delegates - a guy called Adam who was from Northern Ireland.

I had met Adam at the networking drinks on the evening of the first day of the conference and we had got on very well and found we had a lot in common both professionally and personally.  I really enjoyed his company and found him very stimulating to talk to.  I also learnt a lot from him - although he was much younger than me, he had already reached the same level and I could tell he was well on his way to a very successful career.

As the evening went on, our talk turned to more personal matters and Adam told me about his partner back in Northern Ireland and I told him a bit about my life.  Our talk moved on to relationships and sex and he told me he still enjoyed sex with this partner but admitted that it had become a bit routine as they had been together for a number of years.  We talked about sex for a bit longer and our conversation became a bit more suggestive.  I'm not always very good at recognising when someone is coming on to me and I genuinely did not think anything was going to happen but then Adam suggested getting another drink and taking it up to his room.

Adam was a really attractive guy, dark haired, smartly dressed, mid 30s and I couldn't believe I was going to get into his pants but soon we were in his room , kissing and feeling each other up and then our pants and trousers were off and Adam was lying back on the bed sighing contentedly as I sucked his cock and licked his hairy balls.  Adam had told me earlier that his boyfriend didn't like rimming and he never got his arse licked so after I had sucked him for a bit longer, I motioned to him to turn round.  He grinned and knelt up on the bed as I parted his cheeks and pushed my tongue up his hairy arsehole. "Oh fuck....... fuck yeah!" he moaned as I pulled his cheeks further apart and pushed my tongue as far us his hole as I could.  I licked him until he said he was getting close and then he asked if he could fuck me.

We had talked about safe sex and Adam had admitted he liked the idea of fucking raw but said he couldn't do it as he had to protect his partner so I was not surprised when he produced a condom.  He rolled it on and proceeded to give me one of the best fucks I had enjoyed in a long time.  A little later he knelt up on the bed and I fucked him.  I didn't really enjoy fucking with a condom now and quite often I would lose my hard on when I used one, but I liked Adam a lot and respected his wish to protect his partner and the fact that I was so turned on, together with the fact that his arse was so tight, meant that I was easily able to keep my hard on and fuck him until I shot my load into the condom.

We spent the night together and fucked again in the morning before we showered together and went down to breakfast before joining the second day of the conference.  We had both attended the conference again the following year and had enjoyed another horny fuck session and as I travelled up to Manchester on the train I was really looking forward to seeing Adam again.

After a few drinks that night we ended up in Adam's hotel room and soon we were kissing, licking and sucking each other and a short time later he was kneeling up on the bed and I had my tongue up his arse as he pulled his cheeks apart and moaned for me to lick him deeper.   Before long I was kneeling up on the bed and Adam was pushing his cock slowly but surely right up my arse.  As usual he had rolled on a condom but as he began to fuck me he suddenl said "I'd love to fuck you raw right now!"

"Why don't you?" I said

"I can't," he moaned as he continued to fuck me

"You can.....if you want to,"  I said

He didn't say anything but after a few more thrusts, he pulled out my arse and I heard the sound of him removing the condom.  He threw it on the floor and almost immediately pushed his bare cock back up my arse and began to fuck me again.  He moaned "Oh fuck.......fuck......fuck!" as he began to fuck me harder.  I enjoyed every minute of the fuck and knowing that he was fucking me without a condom for the first time made the whole experience much hornier.  Adam was fucking me even harder now and he groaned "I'm really close........I'm so fucking close....."  I told him to go for it and seconds later he was pumping what felt lke a massive load of cum right into my arse.

He pulled out and lay back on the bed, breathing heavily.  "That was awesome," he panted and added "We probably shouldn't have done that, but it was fucking awesome!"

We rested for a while and then I began to suck his cock again and soon my tongue was back up his arse.  After I had licked him for a while I rubbed my cock over his wet hole.  I could tell he was a bit nervous and sensed that he was not quite ready to let me fuck him bareback so I asked him if he wanted me to use a condom.

He nodded.  "I think so," he said and added "I'm just not ready yet."

I rolled on a condom and pushed up his arse and he moaned softly as I began to fuck him.  I fucked him for a while, enjoying the feeling of fucking his tight arse even with a condom and as I began to fuck him harder he groaned and turned his head towards me.  "Take it off," he moaned.  "Are you sure?"  I said.  "Yeah," he moaned, "Take it off......I want it raw!"  I didn't hesitate.  I pulled out, ripped off the condom and pushed right back up him.  His arse felt even tighter than before as I began to fuck him bareback.  It was one of the best fucks I ever had - Adam was giving little moans now as I fucked him, telling me to fuck him harder and telling me how good it felt to have my bare cock in his arse and before too much longer I told him I was going to cum.  "Do it!" he moaned "Fucking do it......Cum in my arse........Fucking breed me!"   I was so turned on by him saying this I couldn't stop myself and seconds later I was shooting waht felt like a massive load of cum right into his arse.

I wondered if Adam might regret what he had done when I pulled out his arse but he was fine.  We spent the night together and in the morning I fucked him again and dumped another load in his arse.  The next time we got together, condoms weren't even mentioned.

In my next experience I wasn't at work, but the other guy was.  It was about six months after my experience with Adam and I was enjoying a much needed day off work.  I met a friend in west London for lunch and just after I left him I was messaged by a guy I had been chatting to for a few days previously.  He was a very good looking black guy in his mid-30s and we had chatted a few times but he wasn't able to host and had not been free to come to me.  He told me he was working from home that day and was free to meet mid afternoon if I was up for it. He told me he would be free for about an hour and then he had to take a call.  I was feeling quite horny and I had another look at the pictures he had sent me of his cock and his fit arse and told him I was well up for it.  We had talked about fucking and he said he was ok with going bareback but wasn't sure he wanted me to cum in his arse.  

It took me a bit longer than I thought to get to his flat, which was a really nice flat in an upmarket area of west London and when I got there he led me into the kitchen where his laptop and work papers were laid out on the table.  He had my cock out in no time and went down on me.  He sucked me really well and I could easily have let him suck me until I unloaded in his mouth, but after a while I pulled out his mouth and he stood up.  I unzipped his trousers and pulled them down along with his pants and took his cock into my mouth.  I sucked him for a while and then turned him round.  He bent over the table and I pulled his arse cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into his hole.  His arse was smooth but his hole was quite hairy and I enjoyed every minute of licking it.  I knew we didn't have much time so I stood up and began to rub my cock against his hole.

Without a word he handed me some lube and I rubbed some into his hole, lined up my cock and pushed.  He gave a littel gasp and bent forward as my cock slid up his arse and I began to fuck him.  His hole was nice and tight and enjoyed every minute of fucking him.  He was a very fit lad and the fact that he was taking it up the arse when he should have been working (he had told me he worked for a firm of architects in central London) made the whole experience even more of a turn on.  I began to fuck him harder as he gripped onto the table and pushed his arse back on to my cock.  I was getting close now and I was fairly confident that he wasn't going to ask me to pull out.  I kept fucking him and just as I was getting close, his mobile phone went.  "Shit!" he said "I have to take this.......I'm sorry mate, I have to take this."

I was still up his arse and, as he answered his phone and began to talk to the person who had called him, I began to fuck him again.  He turned round and shook his head but as I kept fucking him he leaned forward over the table and I kept thrusting up his arse.  I was very close now and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.  He was holding his phone in one hand and taking notes with the other as I pumped a big load of cum right into his arse.

When I had finished cumming I pulled out and some cum slid out of his hole.  As I was leaving he reached round and tried to pull up his pants, but almost dropped his phone and gave up.  I wondered whether I should go back and pull his pants up for him but I didn't - I left him leaning over the table talking earnestly and making notes, his trousers and pants sill at hs ankles and his cum loaded arse in the air.

My next experience at work was one of the most unexpected and also one of the horniest.  I was still enjoying work but I had been feeling bored and restless for some time and I knew it was time to look for a new challenge.  I had just missed out on a role I really wanted and I was a bit disappointed.  At this time we were all under a lot of pressure at work - and to help us, they brought in an accountant for a temporary period to work with us on our budgets and financial planning and also to provide some training on legal and financial regulations which we had to have every couple of years.  The guy who came in, Francis, was one of the geekiest guys I've ever encountered - he was very tall and thin with dark hair and thick glasses and quite a hesitant manner.  I was not looking forward to the training - I understood why we had to have it but I had a lot to do and I had never found the  previous training particularly interesting.  

In the event, I really enjoyed the training - Francis was an excellent trainer and really made the the subject interesting in a way that no one had previously.  I also felt I leaned a lot and I enjoyed both training sessions much more than I thought I would.  During the second session, Francis was wearing smart dark trousers and at one point I couldn't help noticing that he seemed to be packing quite a sizeable bulge in the front of his trousers.  I don't think anyone else noticed it but I couldn't help wondering about the size of his cock and as I did so I noticed that Francis was looking at me in a way that suggested he had noticed me checking him out.

I had my individual financial planning session with Francis the following day and as it happened the only slot we both had available was after 5pm.  The meeting went well and again Francis proved to be an interesting guy - he explained the whole process in a way that helped me to understand it much better and soon we were making really good progress.  We were sitting quite close together and somehow his closeness was making me feel horny.  I pushed this feeling aside and tried to concentrate fully on what we were doing and after a couple of hours we were nearly finished.

I'm not sure exactly how it happened - one minute Francis was standing behind me while he pointed out some figures on the screen and the next minute his trousers and pants were down at his knees and I was sucking his cock.  I had not been mistaken the day before - Francis had a really nice big thick cock and I enjoyed every minute of sucking it.   I knew that a meeting was taking place on the floor above and I knew it would be going on for some time and I was fairly confident there was no one else in the building so I went for it and soon Francis was holding my head as I sucked his cock and then started licking his big hairy balls.  I was really  horny now and I motioned to him to turn round so I could lick his arse.  "Are you sure?"  he said "I've been at work all day."  I didn't care and soon Francis was bent over the desk and my tongue was deep in his hairy hole.  I don't know wy I was so turned on by this guy - when I first saw him I would never have thought that I would end up with my tongue up his arse but I was so turned on now I almost felt like I was going to cum in my pants.

I rimmed him for a bit longer and then stood up.  He pulled me towards him and kissed me and when we broke off I said "Fuck me!"

We kissed again and his hand went down the back of my pants and his finger found my hole.  A short time later I was bent over the desk and Francis was rubbing the head of his cock over my arsehole.  "Do you want me to use a condom?" he asked.  I shook my head and he grinned "Do you want me to bareback you?"  I nodded and seconds later the head of his cock was entering my arse.  I spread my legs and leaned forward as Francis pushed his cock right up my arse.  He gave me a moment to get used to his cock and then he began to fuck me.  I can honestly say it was one of the best fucks I ever had.  Francis started slowly, letting me feel the full thickness of his cock in my arse and then began to build up and soon he was fucking me harder and telling me how good it felt to bareback my arse and how I was a dirty cunt for letting him do it.  I was even more turned on now and i knew if I touched my cock I was going to cum.  Francis began to fuck me even harder and soon his breathing was getting heavier and then he groaned and pushed right up me and I knew he was pumping his cum right into me.  He seemed to cum for ages and then he slumped forward over me and took hold of my cock and began to wank me.  It took only two or three strokes before I shot my load all over the desk.

As we pulled up our pants I could hear the sound of people starting to move around upstairs and I guessed that the meeting was breaking up.  I met some colleagues on the way downstairs and as we chatted for a while outside the building I was conscious of a really full feeling in my arse and I knew I would have to push out a big load of cum when I got home.  In fact I never made it all the way home - I was a few miles away when I realised I couldn't wait any longer and I pulled over near a park and found a quiet spot in some bushes.  I quickly pulled my pants down and squatted as a really big load of cum spurted out my arse.   Francis may have come across at first sight as a total geek - but he proved to be a really nice guy and one hell of a fuck!

I had another experience with a guy who was at work a few months later when I was meeting one of my friends in central London for dinner one evening.  I had been friends iwth Rudi for a number of years and always enjoyed his company.  He lived in Berlin and travelled to London several times a year and we always tried to catch up whenever he was in the UK or I was in Germany.  Rudi was a very good looking guy - he was in his late 30s but somehow always managed to look about ten years younger than he actually was.  Over the years I had also had a lot of fun cruising with Rudi - he had a lot more confidence than I did and would often go for it when I might have held back.  As a result I had enjoyed a number of very horny experiences with Rudi that I would probably not have experienced on my own.  We had enjoyed a number of threesomes together and in his company I had visited several very raunchy clubs and cruising grounds.

I was to meet Rudi at his hotel just before seven in the evening.  We had originally arranged to meet a bit later, but Rudi had messaged and said if I was up for some fun I should get there earlier.  As I sat in the lounge area waiting for him to join me I noticed the two guys on reception - both looked in their mid 20s - one was dark skinned and very handsome and the other was younger and more boyish with blond curly hair.  It was quite an upmarket hotel and they both looked very smart in their white shirts, waistcoats and dark trousers.  Rudi joined me and soon I was in his room and he was pouring us both a drink.  I had no idea what he had planned but a short time later there was a knock on the door  Rudi opened the door and the blond guy from reception came into the room.  Rudi poured him a drink and asked him how long he had.  "About half an hour." he replied.  I looked at the lad as Rudi pulled him towards him and began to kiss him.  He was a really fit young lad with an amazing arse which really filled out his dark trousers.  I saw from his badge that his name was Daniel and, though I had detected a slight accent when he spoke, I wasn't sure what nationality he was.  Rudi had his cock out now and Daniel got down and started sucking him.  Rudi motioned to me to join him and soon my cock was out and Daniel was taking it in turns to suck Rudi and me.  He sucked really well and after a while Rudi pulled him up and kissed him again.

A short time later, Daniel was bent over sucking Rudi's cock as I unzipped his trousers and pulled them down along with his smart designer underpants.  I  pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into his arse as he continued sucking Rudi's cock.  Rudi passed me a small pack of lube and I opened it and rubbed some into Daniel's arse.  He was still sucking Rudi's cock and he didn't turn around as I pulled his cheeks apart, lined up my cock, pushed it up his arse and began to fuck him.  I was very horny and after a while I could feel myself getting close so I pulled out and Rudi took my place.  Daniel grunted as Rudi began to fuck him.  Rudi didn't hold back - he fucked Daniel hard and fast and soon his breathing got heavier and he groaned loudly as he deposited his load deep in Daniel's arse.  As Rudi pulled out, a little bit of cum slid out of Daniel's hole.  I rubbed my cock in it and pushed back up him.  I was really close myself now and after just ten or twelve more thrusts I shot what felt like a massive load of cum up Daniel's arse.

After we had all recovered, Daniel finished his drink and then went into the bathroom and washed his hands and face and a few minutes later he was fully dressed and looking just as smart as he had when he came in.  When Rudi and I left the hotel a little later to go for dinner, Daniel was back behind the reception desk checking in a customer.  I loved the way that Daniel had taken two loads of cum up his arse on his break at work and had then just pulled up his pants and carried on with none of his colleagues or customers any the wiser.

Shortly after this experience I took on a new job which involves working in London and spending some months in Scotland.  I haven't got up to anything since I started my new job but I must admit I have had some thoughts.  In Scotland I share an office with one of the other directors and one of her direct reports is a good looking, dark haired lad in his late 20s.  He has the most amazing arse and he often bends over her desk when they are discussing spreadsheets or reports and I don't think he realises his arse is practically in my face.  As he was bending over the desk recently, his shirt rode up and I could see the top of his white Calvin Klein pants.  Later that night I had a brilliant wank imagining that he and I were alone in the office and I had unzipped his trousers, pulled his pants down and pushed my tongue up his arse to get it nice and wet before I pushed my bare cock up him, fucked him hard and bred him.  He's just married his boyfriend so I don't think it will ever happen, but if it ever does I'll add another chapter to this post!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...