Bringing Work Home

Part I.

My boy and I used to like to go to the booths and swap loads with guys whenever we got the chance, and we’d been getting fewer and chances lately. I’d been recently given a promotion that came with a lot more responsibility, and an assistant.

I of course hired a cute guy a few years younger than me, not only because he was more than qualified for the job, but also because I recognized him from the halls at the bathhouse. I knew he had a huge cock, and I knew he had a tight hole. My boy and I had both fucked him raw, given and taken his load. He was surprised when he showed up for the interview and I told him that our paths had crossed. He blushed and told me that he didn’t recognize me with my clothes on.

There was a little sexual tension at the office, and I knew he fucked around, so I invited him over to have dinner with me and my boy after work the next Friday. He asked if he could bring a date, and I told him sure. They arrived right on time, and made for a cute couple. My assistant’s date was a skinny twink with floppy bangs and a tight little ass. My boy raised his eyebrows and licked his lips when he met them at the door.

My boy impressed with a very fancy several course dinner and several bottles of nice wine. After relaxing a bit, my assistant’s date announced that he was up for some action, and we could all fuck at our place or follow him to the bathhouse. I’d never seen the assistant’s date in action and was looking forward to it. He suggested we warm up at our place and maybe swap loads so we’d be ready for fun when we got to the sex club.

My assistant started making out with my boy, and his twink date tore my clothes off. He flipped me over and started eating my ass. My assistant slowly undressed my boy and peeled his clothes off with relish. He laid my boy down and swallowed his cock to the root. As my ass loosened up, the twink started working me open with his fingers. I’m sure he must have had three in me before his cock pierced my hole. He was still mostly dressed, with his pants bunched just below his balls. He unbuttoned his shirt as he started fucking me in earnest. My boy leaned over and kissed me, gasping as my assistant started plowing his ass. On his back, my boy had a better view of the twink than I did, with my face in the sofa cushions. He muttered, ‘Glad your company offers good insurance…’ I craned my neck around to see that the twink had a biohazard tattoo on his left pec. My assistant pulled his glistening cock out of my boy and tapped his date’s shoulder. The twink pulled out, slid over, and jammed his raw cock into my boy’s hole. My boy started grunting, knowing he was taking a POZ cock that had just been up my ass.

post-477-0-59741200-1452614110_thumb.jpg

My assistant didn’t last long and started creaming my hole. I loved feeling his weight on me as he leaned forward and nibbled on my ear. I heard the twink getting closer as he started chanting, ‘You fucking love that cock, don’t you,’ to which my boy cried out, ‘Fuck yeah! Breed me!’ And he did. With my face in the pillows, I could only hear my boy whimper as his guts were filled with toxic seed.

My assistant pulled out and hoisted me up to my feet. He kissed me for the first time since I’d hired him, and laid down on his back, his eyes pleaded me to fuck him. Before I stuck my cock in his ass, I leaned down and sucked his cummy cock clean. I searched his chest for any markings of his status but didn’t see anything, not that it mattered. My boy and I had both taken his seed before and had never asked his status then. Why start now?

post-477-0-54062400-1452614119_thumb.jpg

My boy leaned forward forcing the twink to pull out of his ass, and swallowed his dick to the root as soon as it popped free. When he was satisfied that he’d sucked off our mixed ass juices and the twink’s POZ seed, he shoved him down next to his date on the sofa and jabbed his cock into his guts. ‘Fuck me, man, fuck me dry!’ the twink said, gasping for air. I realized that my boy’s precum was the only lube greasing his passage. My boy’s eyes rolled back in his head from the friction, and he had to slow down. He looked over at me, and curled his arm around my shoulders.

‘Fuck, this slut is tight,’ he gulped into my mouth. ‘You gotta try his hole!’ I nodded and pulled out of my assistant, swapping places with my boy. I noticed that his cock was pink, with the twink’s blood all over his cock. My assistant noticed too, knowing there was something extra about to go into his hole along with my boy’s load. He just grunted approval. I sunk my cock into the twink and found it too dry. I pulled my cock out and smeared it with some of the seed dripping out of my ass before plunging it back into the greedy hole in front of me. My boy held my assistant’s hips and jack-hammered away. I watched as he drove forward and held his cock deep inside my assistant, his ass cheeks flexing as he fired off his load.  That pushed me over the edge, and I released deep into the twink’s toxic guts.

post-477-0-54318700-1452614125_thumb.jpg

When I pulled out, my cock was covered with pink ass juice. My boy dropped to his knees and slobbered it all up. When he stood up, he started working the mixture into his gums with his fingers, smiling wide the whole time.

I was kind of surprised my boy’s zeal for toxic cum and blood. Sure, I had a toxic load simmering inside me, and I was sure it wasn’t the first one, but we’d never purposefully taken POZ loads together, and in the past had only done oral with the few guys who we new had confirmed POZ status, not that that was actually ‘safe’ either.

I got clean towels and tossed one to our company to clean up a bit, and tossed the other to my boy. With a fresh load in each of our asses, we got dressed and piled into my assistant’s car, headed out for a night of debauchery.

To be continued….

• Upvote 43

Part II.

After some clumsy stumbling and making out, we got dressed. My assistant and his twink date put their clothes back on, over very sexy jockstraps. My boy and I changed into gym shorts, our jocks, and some tank tops. My assistant and I piled into the front seat, and my boy and the twink made out in the back seat. Before we were halfway there, my boy’s shorts were at his ankles, and his ass was full of raw POZ twink cock. The twink bred my boy as we pulled up to the club. My boy bent over with his ass hanging out of the car door and my assistant was happy to fuck and breed him right there in the parking lot. I was sort of hoping we’d see more action in the parking lot, but someone from the club came out and told us they had seen the action on their security camera. He thought it was hot, but told us to bring the action inside where it would be ‘safer.’ We couldn’t help but smirk as he said that. We paid the admission, stripped down to our jocks, left our clothes in the lockers, and headed into the darkened passageways of the bathhouse.

It didn’t take long for me to be on my knees as my assistant skull-fucked me. He had just cum inside my boy, and while he had no problem getting hard, he wasn’t ready to blow his wad yet. Plus, he told me, he wanted to loose his load up my hungry asshole, not down my throat.

I pulled off and wound up blowing about six guys, most of whom came down my throat or all over my face. My assistant licked the seed off of my mouth, and spat it onto my hole, working it in with his fingers. On my knees, he plowed into me, pulling my jockstrap for leverage. One of the guys I had blown leaded forward and chewed on my ear. ‘I’m POZ, you know… That’s what I came on your face… Hope you’re ok with my load lubing your ass for that guy’s cock…’ I just moaned. My assistant lost his load deep in my guts, and pulled out. The POZ guy I had blown cleaned my assistant’s cock off for me and dribbled everything in his mouth into mine. Simply delicious.

post-477-0-74699800-1454277088_thumb.gif

We went looking for our dates, and found them in a big sweaty pile, my boy bouncing up and down on a stranger’s dick, with another one down his throat. The twink was raw-topping two heavy-set guys, on their knees side by side, making out with each other. He’d plow one hole for a few strokes before pulling out and sliding into the other one. He started to loose his load in one guy, and pulled out to shoot the rest on the other. My assistant knelt down and worked his boy’s load into both open holes.

The twink’s toxic load, and my assistant’s load, in my hole got pushed deeper by another two burly tops who both had their way with me as I watched the sweaty scene unfold. My assistant got fucked by a few guys, some of whom were clearly POZ, either from tattoos or wasting, but the twink put us all to shame. He took over six loads that night, working his expert slutty ass on cocks of all sizes, shapes, and colors.

post-477-0-02513000-1454277163_thumb.gif

We left after a few hours of fun, sweaty and cum-drenched. In the car ride home, my assistant told us that he met the twink online in a chasers forum and that he’d started taking all loads only recently, and was finally actively chasing. We told them that we weren’t actively looking for it, but swapped cum with a bunch of guys and almost never asked about status. The twink held my boy’s hand and told him that he’d be happy to line up POZ cocks for him anytime. We kissed each other goodbye, lingering long enough to swipe a few fingers into cummy asses and get a goodnight taste before parting ways.

We were both exhausted, and fell into bed covered in sweat and leaking seed. Saturday next morning we woke up, lingered in bed for a while, and fucked each other slowly, retelling our cum-swapping escapades. When we were both sated, we lay next to each other and talked honestly an openly about our mutual desire for cum. He confessed that he got hard just thinking about ‘the bug,’ and I vowed to support him and not stand in his way. I told him that I was going to keep taking loads, but not especially seeking out toxic cum. We fell back asleep and woke a few hours later to a text from the twink to my boy:

PLANS FOR NEXT WEDNESDAY? CAN LINE UP SOME POZ COCK 4 U BY THEN.

My boy handed me his phone, grinning, I texted back and hit SEND before asking him:

BRING IT. OUR PLACE?

The twink responded:

YES. U HOST. I’LL B THERE WITH FRIENDS. B READY AT 7. C U THEN.

To be continued…

• Upvote 20

• 4 months later...