Nice / Cheap / Hotel In The Bareback Playground Of Berlin

Jamesslut

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have stayed at the Axel, but it becomes VERY Expensive during the major events eg Folsom. Art Hotel Connection is a cheaper option but it's almost impossible to get a room there during events. I have stayed at TOM's but they also jack their rates up for events.

I stayed at the Ibis (an easy walk from Fuggerstr) during last years Folsom. Good value but U need your room key to access the lifts.

Maybe a different solution for you, become a member on planetromeo & look at all the bed & breakfast places available on there website from gay guys, sometimes it can be just a room & sometimes it can be a whole flat otherwise maybe you should check out airbnb similar option there too.

• Upvote 1

I do enjoy staying at the Axel. Not sure what your budget is, but I had cock every night there and it is reasonably clean and quiet nonetheless. 

I also prefer Axel, not cheap, but close to the bars/clubs in Schöneberg, plus there's always some action in the spa/sauna/jacuzzi.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi friends,

I'm planing to go to Berlin in April for the first time. I have no idea about hotel or place to have a nice baresex in there. 

someone can help me, please? 

I'm a brazilian guy living in London.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

I can't believe I've turned into a fussy traveler...but the only thing I don't like about Axel hotels (and it's a deal breaker) - at least the two I have been in do not have any closets with doors - all of your clothes and everything is right out in the open...so if you have that last minute trick popping by - there's nowhere to quickly throw your  shit and hid it so that it won't look like you're slumming all day..not to mention it makes you vulnerable to theft..

I stayed at thE ART CONNECT hotel and liked it...they actually have a self-contained apartment with a private entrance (which is the door for the horse buggy)...pretty cool apartment and super affordable...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I usually stay at A&O Berlin Mitte because it is close to KitKat and other party venues. And it is cheap. It is actually a hostel but they have single rooms with privet bathroom. 

Also, I walked to the hotel from this years PIG PARTY. It took me about 20 min, but i like to walk after a night out. It was my first time at Pig Party, and I tried a sling in downstairs play area too. Just before I left I also got fucked by a huge hunk Bulgarian guy, and then it was time to go:).