HungRawAtl

I was in Washington DC last week for a work trip.  I always try to get loaded up (and dump a few loads) when traveling for business, and this trip was no exception.  

My hotel had a partnership with a nearby gym so I decided to take advantage of it to blow off some steam after work.  I douched a couple times just to be prepared and headed out.  There was quite a bit of hot eye candy of all kinds at this gym, including some stunningly sexy black men.  It's a mostly mixed gym so it wasn't easy to determine if the hot guy with the big bulge you're drooling over was gay or straight, even so, I couldn't keep my eyes off of this one particular gentleman - 40ish, 6'2', 240 pounds of rock solid, black muscle.  His bulge was definitely promising and I caught him returning a stare a couple times.  That definitely got my hole twitching.

I made sure to end my workout at the exact time the stud was headed to the locker room.  We both collected our belongings and began changing out of our workout gear.  I could tell he liked what he saw - and my God, did I like what I saw!  His dick was pretty huge and getting plumper by the second.  I was now on a mission.  I finished my business and headed out near the gym lobby.  He was 10 seconds or so behind me.  As I walked out of the gym I held the door open for him and gave him a devilish smirk and noticed he had placed a wedding band on his ring finger.  He smiled and shook my hand with a very firm grip, introducing himself as Walter.

As luck would have it, the parking garage and my hotel were in the same general vicinity, and when I mentioned I was in DC for work and staying at the Marriott, Walter was definitely intrigued and the conversation lingered a bit so I took the bull by the horns, so to speak, and asked him if he wanted to grab a drink in the lobby.  He agreed and said he'd put his gym bag in the car and meet me inside.  My hole was not only twitching, it was beginning to sweat a little and get wet back there.  It's got a mind of its own.

Walter and I drank a couple beers and he told me he'd been married for 10 years.  He could have easily walked away but it was obvious that we both wanted to fuck.  When I suggested we go up to my room, Walter said his wife would be expecting him home within the hour so we didn't have a lot of time.  So I suggested we hurry.

We went upstairs as quickly as we were able, and I dropped to my knees even before my hotel room door had closed.  His rock hard cock was out within seconds.  It truly was a beautifully thick, veiny, throbbing piece of meat, easily ten inches and oozing pre-cum.  I immediately went to work on it, sucking away.  

His crotch smelled incredibly hot and my senses were in overdrive.  My efforts were rewarded often with more oozing pre-cum, which makes me moan just about every time.  Before long, one of his strong hands was squeezing my ass.  My hole was puckering like crazy.  Since he was married I dreaded the condom question - but it was never mentioned.  We both knew where his nut was going.  Since we were short on time I stood, turned around and offered him my thick bubble butt.  I slobbered his piece up pretty well and he spit on my hole several times before fingering me to open me a bit before placing the head of his massive dick against my hole.  Fuck, this was going to feel incredible.  He slowly entered my body, stretching my hole open inch by inch.  The pain was intense but it hurt so fucking good.  Once deep inside me, he started some dirty interracial talk (which I also love) about muscled white boys and how hot it is to see a big, black cock splitting a hot white hole open. And shooting inside.

He picked up the pace a bit and the base of his pole grew even thicker.  His moaning and heavy breathing let me know that he wouldn't last much longer.  Sweat began to pour from both of us. I begged him for his load.  And I got it.  Three huge spurts of spunk back to back as I squeezed the fuck out of his cock.  He stayed inside me for a bit and I wiggled my ass against him.  Why did it have to end?  He reluctantly plopped out of me and I spun around to lick him clean, which he loved.  Sweet, sweet nut....in both of my holes.

We exchanged information and I jokingly (or not) made a comment about getting him a room key.  I wanted as much of that man as I could get for the remainder of my three-day work trip.  "Fuck yeah" was his response.  My swollen, beautifully sore hole - twitch, twitch, twitch.  I could feel his cum dripping down my leg as we rode the elevator down to the front desk to get his key.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

Sounds like a win-win all the way around.  and with an ass like that in your profile picture, I think he felt that he had no choice but to get up in there.  LOL.  Black in white is a beautiful thing.

Sounds like a win-win all the way around.  and with an ass like that in your profile picture, I think he felt that he had no choice but to get up in there.  LOL.  Black in white is a beautiful thing.

It's definitely a beautiful thing.  Deep & raw.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had similar experiences like this. Some of the best dick I ever had was "str8" married dick. Their reasons always fall into one, usually multiple, categories:

1. They are bi or at least like MSM.

2. Their wife/gf is being a bitch and withholding sex or "hasn't been in the mood" for a long while.

3. They know getting head is way better from another dude.

4. They know they can stick it in the ass with no arguments.

5. Hooking up with a dude is drama-free, unlike having a side chick.

6. No surprises 9 months later.

7. Bottoms don't get their rag every month tops don't have to worry about the crimson tide.

8. Bottoms are scared of a big cock.

9. One night stands and hook ups don't have the emotional awkwardness afterwards.

10. Bottoms don't get buyer's remorse/falsely accuse tops of rape if you make them feel like a slut.

• Upvote 4