Second Chances For The Bully?

the following story is of revenge and lust and love. the back story is a bit long but necessary for you to understand the Rage that Dave felt.

I was a late bloomer, at least physically, as puberty didn’t hit me until I was almost 15. That being said it should also mentioned that my genetics gave me a large penis, even before puberty, so when it hit I was exceptionally built, even if my body didn’t really start developing until many of my peers had already had their growth spurts, began developing hairy crotches and arm pits, a few even had the beginnings of peach fuzz on their cheeks and upper lips. Upon entering high school, however, I looked like a ten year old, I was 4’6” and still maintained a good amount of baby fat, I was toned and athletic but the fat on top of my muscles made me look pudgy.

My name is Dave by the way and although I have just described what would result in a not so pleasant high school experience, the real story began in kindergarten.  I was the small slightly klutzy kid who, while active, found that my hand eye coordination was off just a tad and accidents found me.  Fortunately Justin, a bright athletic toddler, decided he liked this calamity-waiting-to-happen kind of kid and befriended me, bringing me into the popular kid circle. We became bosom buddies up until the third grade, when Justin’s athletic abilities started steering him towards the more coordinated jock crowd.  He played pop warner football in the fall and little league baseball in the spring, while I gradually turned into a bookworm, all the while looking like a first grade student.  More than one of my teachers went so far as to discretely (or not) ask if something was wrong with me since.  They always prefaced their comments by noting that while I was clearly quite smart, my body wasn’t developing at the same rate as my peers, and more than one teacher recommended my parents to seek out professional help for me.

Midway through the fourth grade after many test the doctors simply said I was normal, and that my body would catch up as soon as I hit puberty. They did discover my motor skills problems were related to a sight problem, where objects coming towards me at a rapid pace were perceived as approaching at a slower speed, affecting my reaction speed and often resulting in an accident or mishap. I was prescribed glasses to help with my eye problem which just made me look geekier.

While Justin and I had drifted apart into different circles of friends he had been cordial up to this point, but after I started wearing glasses, he started taunting me, putting me down and occasionally shoving me. He was becoming the typical jock bully. By 6th grade he was starting to make my life miserable at school and in the neighborhood, since he lived just a block away. In seventh grade when all the boys it seemed were starting to develop I still looked like a third grader, small, clear skin, pudgy and with a little kid voice. Justin just used my stature as another means of tormenting me, what he didn’t realize though is I had constructed a fairly decent home gym for myself to work out in, so while he was out playing ball and terrorizing the neighborhood with his jock pranks throughout middle school and freshmen and sophomore years I was developing my muscle mass, improving my eye hand coordination and under my layer of baby fat was becoming a hot jock myself, I had developed quite the throwing arm with a football, as well as a kicker. I also was starting to get pretty good with a basketball, winning almost all of my games of HORSE with my friends. Justin continued to be my number one bully however, never realizing or noticing the changes my small framed body had gone through. He made my life a living hell at school.

Then about half way through my sophomore year when I was fourteen almost fifteen things really began to change for me as my body finally started changing, my voice broke and I started a growth spurt, I went from being just under 5 feet to 5’7 in six months my baby fat started giving way to the musculature below and my man parts which had already been large for a boy my age began to fill out more, by the time I turned 16 my cock hung limp at 8 inches and filled out when hard to just over ten. Upon entering my junior year I was nearly 6’ tall and had a 28 inch waist, with a 38 inch chest and 17 inch biceps, I was a classic hunk, but Justin didn’t seem to notice, even when I tried out for football (QB and punter) for junior varsity he didn’t take notice. I won the spot as third string QB and 1st string punter and was actually starting to become a jock type myself, but Justin just kept taunting me and manhandling me, not in a good way, being the bully he had become since fourth grade to me.

I finished high school and went on to college, gaining a bachelor’s degree, then opening a business of my own. It had been now 5 years since college and I considered myself successful and happy, I owned my own home had two beautiful dogs to keep me entertained and happy, had a circle of friends I could rely on and socialize with. Now you may wonder where this is going, I know you are wondering “ok he’s writing and posting this on a sex story forum, where’s the hot steamy sex? “ Fear not dear reader for that’s just the backstory, the real story begins now.

post-17913-0-64197400-1452796075_thumb.jpg

Two weeks ago I got a message on a social media site requesting my presence at the 10 year reunion of my graduating class of high school, from a dear friend of mine asking if I’d be her date, since neither of us had chosen a love interest to co-habitat with, I knew she was a lesbian and she knew I was a gay guy.

I accepted her invite hoping some of the guys, Justin, had grown up and changed. The night of the reunion had arrived and I went to pick up Molly, she was as beautiful as ever, we proceeded to the event hall of our alma mater and proceeded to have a pleasant time, only once did I spy my nemesis across the room still being a jock, still looking hunkier than ever. I noticed many of the jocks had lost their luster and were looking a little pudgy after just 10 years, but a few of my classmate were looking pretty dam good, Justin included, I knew several of the ones who were once gangly teens and know came off as hunk were gay like me and would run across them at the gym on occasion.

The night went off without incident and I returned home to my loving dogs, only to find a message on my machine, it was from Justin

“dude caught sight of you at reunion, got you numbers from the roster at the event, would really like to get together and talk, we have a lot of catching up to do, and lots to discuss, please call me back ***-***-****”

I was shocked he even had the audacity to call let alone look me up after all the bullshit he put me through in junior high and high school,

I hit erase and headed off to bed. My dreams suddenly were filled with images of Justin standing before me naked, jerking off then pissing on me, taunting me

post-17913-0-76932500-1452795994_thumb.jpg

“Yeah you like that you dirty faggot, take my waste, I bet you’d like if I raped your ass”

I woke in a cold sweat and a raging bone, thinking about Justin abusing me, although he never taunted me with homophobic slurs in our shared youth. I rolled over and fell back to sleep, only to awoken by my dogs nuzzling me to let them out.

It was Saturday and after letting the animals back in packed my gym bag and was out the door to the gym. I checked my phone and there was a text from an unknown number, I cautiously opened it, it was from Justin

“Dave, its Justin, I know I was mean to you back when but I really would like a chance to see and talk to you, please bud give me another chance”

Who the hell did he think he was asking for a second chance after making my school experience less than pleasant?

“Dude you made my high school years a living hell, if you only realized what you put me through you’d stop taunting me and just forget I ever existed… I’m off to the gym so I don’t have time for your bullshit”

I really didn’t know why I had  added that last part, maybe to prove to him I was as manly as he was and dig back at him that I had turned into one hell of a hunk myself. Didn’t really matter as I exited the locker room and headed to the tread mill. I started off slow after stretching then sped it up to a healthy 5mph pace for a nice jog for ten minutes or so, I was dripping sweat when I noticed someone had climbed on the treadmill next to mine, I slowed it down to a fast walk to start my cool down, then to a slower pace to bring my heart rate back to normal, I glanced over to see Justin beginning to break a sweat at a healthy jog I slowed down some more, the shut down the machine, leaving without so much as an acknowledgement of my nemesis

• Upvote 22

II. Forgiveness?

I walked away from the treadmill, not even looking back at Justin, the bully from my high school days, not even letting him know I saw or recognized him there. I settled down on a weight bench which gave me a clear view of him so I could possibly avoid him when he left the treadmill. I couldn’t keep the thoughts that he still looked damn good and had such a fuckable looking ass, and his bulge up front was promising as well. As I was curling some weights, working on my arms I could hear my music pause a moment and feel my phone buzz, I set down the dumb bell and glanced at my phone. It was a message from Justin

“Dave, I know you are most likely trying to avoid me but dude I really need to talk to you face to face… I know I really needed to start this with I’m sorry for all the hell I put you through back in school, and I am truly sorry, but let me explain the agony it caused me as well”

I thought what a self-serving asshole thinking that his torment of me caused him some secret grief, but it also intrigued me as well, and what is he doing here, I know I said I was going to the gym, but how did he know I’d be at this one, there are at least half a dozen gyms near my place, he must be stalking me.

“Dude, lets pause a moment in our workouts and get a power smoothie and I’ll explain why I want to talk to you, please forgive me and accept my apology”

I wasn’t really in the mood for a smoothie, yet but I had a different idea, I texted him back

“Thanks for the offer of the smoothie, but no thanks right now, tell you what, meet me at the basketball court in five minutes and we can have a friendly game of horse”

I had a plan and I knew I could mop the floor with him in basketball, it wasn’t one of the sports he excelled at, or at least not in high school. I arrived at the court after checking out the ball at the front desk, it was Sunday so the bulk of the crowd had yet to arrive, Justin came in with his usual air of cockiness, same old Justin I thought

“So ready to have the floor mopped with your sorry ass” I asked sarcastically

“Bring it on Sissy boy”

Not a usual taunt by Justin, in school it was usually wimp, nerd, Brainiac or some other quip directed at my physical size, lack of development, even after when I kicked the winning field goal to clinch the football championship. I was intrigued by this almost homophobic slur on Justin’s part

“Doesn’t sound like you’re so sorry after all, Justin, sounds more of the same from ten years ago”

“Woo, chill out just a little trash talk, if nothing else I thought we could be jock buds”

“We haven’t been buds in a long time, Justin, you made sure of that”

I tossed the basketball at him hard

“I’ll give you a fighting chance I’ll let you go first”

“Oh you think you’ve gotten that good do you?” he sniped back

“Yeah I do and I’m ready to make you really sorry you ever looked me up”

He set up a shot at the top of the key and sank his bucket, I retrieved the ball and took my shot, Swoosh, and it went in without even touching the rim

“Nice Rim job, but you’ll have to better than that”

He took an outside shot and just made it, I stepped up and once again I made the shot with ease, he set up another shot and missed, I took his position and made it with ease

“H” I gloated “want to try again”

“Sure, you know you’ve improved since High School”

I laughed, then set up another shot that was slightly more difficult and sank the shot

“You going to redo your shot so you can move on or should I just call H.O?’

He moved into position and took the shoot, swoosh through the hoop, then moved to my last position and missed

‘H.O., you’ve let your game go since school”

“A little but you’ve defiantly have found yours”

I set up another layup and made it with little difficulty, he tried again on the last shot and missed again

“H.O.R., over halfway there, stud, you letting me win? “

I made another layup and he made the next two shots, drenched in sweat his scent was beginning to arouse me, to distract me a bit

“tell you what, I really don’t think you’re as bad as you are playing, lets up the ante… either your game is off or your letting me win thinking I’ll break down and listen to you, let’s find out, you win and I kick back and listen to whatever you have to say, but if I win you stop texting me and stalking me and let us get on with our lives, go our own separate ways and never have to deal with the hurt you put me through again, that okay with you?”

Justin looked wounded by my comments, then his face took on a determined look

“Not sure if I like the ante, but to get a chance to talk to you I’ll take the bet, even if my game isn’t up to par with yours I’m a gambling man sometimes when the prize is good”

He started playing with more determination and soon we were both at H.O.R.S the next one to miss a shot loses and the reward would be claimed. I lined up my shot from almost midcourt and shot the ball towards the hoop and after a bounce off the backboard and a ringing of the hoop it dropped through. Justin, then took aim and fired off his shot lifting himself of the ground on the takeoff and propelling the ball towards the hoop, it hit the backboard as he came back down, twisting his ankle upon hitting the floor, the ball circled around the hoop and fell off to the side as Justin hit the court in agony and pain crumpling into a ball while holding his ankle

“H.O.R.S.E., guess you lose, but let’s get you back to the locker-room and get some Ice on that ankle”

I helped Justin up and helped him walk back to the locker room and sat him on a bench in front of my locker, grabbed a plastic bag from the roll hanging near the showers, and rushed out to the front desk where I returned the basketball I still had under my arm

“Can I get some ice in this bag my friend just twisted his ankle on the court”

“Oh no, where is he now”

“In the locker room near my locker”

The attendant went and got the ice and followed me back to the locker room calling on his walkie talkie for a trainer to meet him there. Upon seeing Justin he applied the ice and soon, Mark one of the trainers showed up and checked on Justin’s twisted ankle. I sat next to him while Mark examined the area which had begun swelling a little, although the ice seemed to be helping it out.

“You’re a guest today I assume, and as such we are required by our insurance to have you taken to urgent care, you have anyone that can gather your stuff and meet you there?”

Justin looked over at me with pleading eyes and mouthed Please.

“I can meet him there, and see that he gets home afterwards”

I did it mostly not for Justin but because my mom and his would never let me live it down if I didn’t as they had remained friends through the years, since I never actually mentioned my tormentor to her or my dad all those years ago.

The trainer and the Gym manager told me where they were sending Justin to be checked over and I went over to his locker and collected his belongings, taking his gym bag to my car and heading over to the Med Clinic which was a couple miles away, the ambulance already transporting Justin while I collected his things.

I arrived at the Urgent care center and was asked to wait in the waiting room. After about half an hour I was led back to a cubical where Justin was laying back on a bed looking like he was no longer in pain, the X-rays had already been taken and a doctor was reviewing them. I sat in the chair next to Justin in silence

“Dave, I’m really so sorry for being suck a dick to you for all those years, but I was a asshole and caved to peer pressure, and yes there is peer pressure even in 4th grade, when you’re a popular active kid like I was, it just wasn’t cool to hang with the dweeb, the freak, the best friend I ever had”

I thought about his apology but wasn’t buying the whole thing, I was still angry at him after ten years of being without him, then I thought, our parents were friends but he never was around when I came home from school on holidays and breaks, what was he doing that kept him from his family

“So is this whole apology, seeking retribution/forgiveness some part of some program or what, and where have you been the last 10 years”

“Um, would you believe I’ve been traveling the world with the Peace Corps?”

“Not really your mom would have been bragging if that was the case”

“Well, my mom and dad most likely don’t talk about me much anymore, they have my younger brother to boast about, although he’s not as athletic as I am, and hasn’t done as much.

I thought about his brother, who had followed me to university a couple years behind me, his brother who I run into every now and then at clubs, usually surrounded by young men fawning over his good looks and athleticism

“I’m seen your brother, usually at clubs he’s looking pretty good, he looks happy, but what made you drop out of all you had going for you after high school, graduating with honors and set up with scholarships? You just disappeared from town”

“That’s one of the things I wanted to talk to you about, because I doubt my parents told you everything, about how I spent my last two weeks before graduation at Seth’s house because they tossed me out, and disowned me”

I thought about his brother again, he did seem more reserved and secretive than Justin, not sure what deed got him kicked out, but as both boys were similar in demeanor and knowing Jack had gay tendencies, I began to wonder

“Dave, my dad caught me cuddling with Jack on my bed and freaked out just two weeks before graduation”

I still held my silence

“Although, staying with Seth was an adventure it was him who convinced me that if what I supposedly had done leaked out I could kiss the scholarships goodbye and I didn’t want to go in the military”

“Why not, you would have fit in with all the other jock types, all the jar heads and assholes”

“but that wasn’t who I was, I wanted to help people, to stop being a dick, my brother taught me that being nice and kind brings you a lot more reward”

I figured the pain killers were kicking in as he was getting soft spoken and a little melancholy, almost entering a dreamlike state. I let him rest a bit then looked over at the poor jock almost feeling sorry for him. I had won the game of HORSE, but I wondered if I had lost the chance to get to know the real Justin, other than what little jibberish he was spewing, I wondered if any of it was true

A little later the doctor came in and gave us the news

“Well the good news is it isn’t broken, but you did tear a ligament and I suggest you try to stay off it for a couple days, we’ll be putting you in a boot to help support until it heals completely and you’ll have to use crutches for the next week or two until the pain of putting weight on it dissipates.”

With the news he sent in the nurse to prepare Justin for discharge. After a quick trip to the car in a wheel chair we loaded him into my car. I had tried calling first his parents then his brother but they were both out of town for the weekend. I pulled out my phone and started dialing his parents and he stopped me

Call Jack not my parents, they don’t care about what happens to me but Jack is my savior, my brother. I knew Jack was his brother but I suspected Jack was out on an excursion with one of his admirers, and Justin was for the most part out of it. I did get out of him that he had been staying with his brother during the reunion and was visiting for a week after but was due back to work thereafter. I couldn’t contact his brother so I just took him home with me. He was still wearing his gym gear and neither of us had showered so the aroma in the car was causing my equipment to stir, that coupled with a half unconscious hunk sitting in my passenger seat.

I pulled the car into the garage and pressed the button to close the garage door. I circled around the car and helped Justin out of the vehicle and up the short stairs to the door and into the down stairs bedroom, heaving him onto the queen bed. He was barely aware of his surroundings but alert enough to realize he was not in his brother’s apartment

“Whose place is this? Nice digs”

“It is my house and thanks I tried to make it nice”

I propped some pillows behind his back and tried to make him comfortable. He thanked me and drifted off to sleep I sat there for a while admiring his masculine beauty, it was like we were In third grade again and best buds all over, but I knew that could never last, I was still very angry with him and wanted to make him pay for his cruelty towards me all those years ago

I left him to slumber and headed to the kitchen to prepare lunch. Opening the refrigerator then the freezer trying to decide what I wanted. I pulled out the berry blend and the fruit juice, and filled the blender with ice and some plain yogurt, added the frozen fruit and juice, added in some protein powder and hit the pulse button creating the smoothie I had turned down just hours before, as I drank it down I thought of might have been if Justin hadn’t been such a jerk all those years ago, If we had remained friends.

I finished my smoothie and placed the remaining contents back in the freezer thinking I could add some juice and re-blend it for when Justin awoke. I kicked back on the couch and kicked on a baseball game and snaked on vegetables before drifting to sleep myself. I was awoken a short time later by the sound of crutches on the hard wood floor, I opened my eyes to Justin standing before me, still in his workout shorts and muscle shirt

“Dave can you help me, I need to take a wicked piss, but I don’t want to chance falling or making a mess of your bathroom, if you can just steady me I’ll be in your debt forever”

What could I do? I got up and helped him into the bathroom, I held him up placing his arm around my naked shoulders, he let go of the crutches and allowed me to take his weight on me, he reached up the leg of his shorts and pulled out his cock through the opening, he aimed his semi flaccid penis towards the bowl and soon his stream began to flow, a little erratic to the point out of habit I reached down and took it in my hand to help his aim. He finished peeing, but made no effort to remove my hand from his growing phallus, within seconds he was at full mast, all 8.5 inches pointing towards his belly button. I looked over and he was blushing embarrassed that I excited him.

“Um, what do we have here?”

I twisted my hand around on his shaft and gave it a small yank, making sure he not only felt my grip but made it hurt just a little bit. He blushed harder and precum began to leak from the slit

“I’m sorry, Dave you just do that to me, always have”

Between the two of us, the smell of a good workout was ripe and was getting me hard as well, I removed my hand from his engorged cock and lead him over to the shower, had him grab the Handicap rails in the enclosure so he could support himself, grabbing a trash bag from under the sink I had him lift his wrapped and booted foot and I slipped the bag over the boot and tied it around his upper calf making sure it was as watertight as I could make it. I slipped his shorts down and removed his muscle shirt. There he stood propped up in the shower in just his jock strap his cock poking out the front from when he pulled it down to piss. I began to caress his firm pectorals and chest rubbing down to just above his cock, I reached up and grabbed the conditioner and squirted some on his pucker then on my engorged 10.5 inches then took his hole as mine sliding in roughly and with just a couple long strokes.

Justin was filled up with my cock and not sure if he was enjoying it, I certainly was as I raped his hole and he began to ride me on every in stroke he backed up into me and even as I withdrew he would start pushing back to get it back into him. I think I rode his ass for a good 10 minutes before feeling that tickle in my balls as my semen began its long climb up into my cock before being expelled into his colon deep, I kept pounding his ass even after the flow ended, as my cock didn’t deflate so I fucked him for a second round leisurely working my cock and cum deeper into his rectal cavity, he reached over and started the water flow as I began spewing another load past his second ring driving my cum deep in his guts.

Now the feel of warm water cascading on me and the sound typically triggers my bladder and even though I was balls deep in Justin’s hole this time was no different, only I remembered I hadn’t actually relieved myself since drinking nearly a liter of water at the gym and drinking my smoothie, Justin was about to get the mother of piss enemas as my stream began to flow into his rectum, filling him beyond comfort, I slid my cock out admonishing him to clamp down as I exited so as not to spill a drop. I moved him over to the shower seat and shoved my cock into his mouth and continued my humiliation of him as he drank down my piss and afterward thanked me for using him like the toilet he was. I finished showering then helped him clean up then abruptly left the bath leaving him to finish rinsing and drying off.

• Upvote 24

• 7 months later...