Did Your Sex Drive Increase After Getting Poz?

cman54

I have always had a high sex drive but I think it even increased after pozzing. I didn't chase and wasn't even barebacking before I converted (go figure) so I never really enjoyed topping with a condom. But now I love topping bareback, though I still prefer to have a dick in my ass.

• 2 weeks later...

This has been interesting for me. While there was a very large sexual aspect that went into my decision to bareback, it was certainly not the driving factor. While others may not understand, concept of authenticity had more to do with my decision. But, after enjoying a few men who were poz and also bare backed me, the desire for more was immense. As it turned out, I was quickly converted.....but still crave more men. And, the night I learned I was poz, I topped a young twink and gave him a dose of the toxic cum as had been given to me. I would never have imagined how much that has increased my desire for sex. A life long bottom, I now see I have a desire to enjoy a more versatile sex life. So, at least for now, the process and results of chasing have put me into a whole new world of enjoying sex without fear.

• Upvote 4

You made some very interesting points in your reply Locomotion. it was hot that right after you found out you were poz that you topped a young twink . And you seemed to have enjoyed it very much. That is so hot. I can see those feelings happening. I myself am way more of a bottom now but I can see after converting I will most likely get the urge to top much more. Also I think the whole notion that after we convert then we really can enjoy so much more without fear of getting poz. I think that is one of the main reasons that we chase and when we do become poz it can be a relief in many ways. I think we get the mindset, Ok I`m poz , now I have to take care of myself but I`m free to really fuck now!!

Ok, well not any real experience here on this subject, as I'm not poz at this time, but have chatted with many poz guys and have asked a million questions of them over the last year that I've been making up my mind and decisions about becoming a total and more active BB bottom. I've always pretty much been a bottom since I was first broken in back in my 20's and have done very little topping, maybe about 5 or 6 times in my 44yrs of bottoming. There were times I did get a slight urge to stick my cock in a tight hole, but it usually subsided pretty quick. Anyway, from the many conversations with poz guys over the past year, the  good majority of them did in fact relate that after they were pozzed and after conversion began and ended, they grew hornier and felt the need to top and  fuck a lot more. I thought maybe in most cases it was as has been stated here previously, maybe a sort of release and more of a mindset. With a few of the guys I chatted with though, they told me that their urges to top and breed began a few days after exposure and before conversion  symptoms began appearing. Those told me that they definitely knew something had changed, but at the time, didn't know what it was. Ok well anyway, have made my decisions and having done that, am knowing my days are numbered and am hoping what these guys were telling me is correct and maybe these changes will also  have that effect on me the way they say it did with them. I can only see more enjoyment from here on though in any case.

But, after enjoying a few men who were poz and also bare backed me, the desire for more was immense. As it turned out, I was quickly converted.....but still crave more men. And, the night I learned I was poz, I topped a young twink and gave him a dose of the toxic cum as had been given to me. I would never have imagined how much that has increased my desire for sex. A life long bottom, I now see I have a desire to enjoy a more versatile sex life.

A case of a bottom who starts to breed holes after pozing. Of course, with consent.

You made some very interesting points in your reply Locomotion. it was hot that right after you found out you were poz that you topped a young twink . And you seemed to have enjoyed it very much. That is so hot. I can see those feelings happening. I myself am way more of a bottom now but I can see after converting I will most likely get the urge to top much more.

A similar case, a guy who gets turned on by the idea of breeding holes fter pozing.

... as I'm not poz at this time... the last year that I've been making up my mind and decisions about becoming a total and more active BB bottom... from the many conversations with poz guys over the past year, the  good majority of them did in fact relate that after they were pozzed and after conversion began and ended, they grew hornier and felt the need to top and  fuck a lot

Other cases of guys who became very horny tops after converting. Some were probably total bottoms.

I read about this fantasy so much, about feeling different and a top after pozing, but I can't believe that the truth is always told. I'm sure that many poz guys, even some reading this discussion, have at some point lied about their status and said they were HIV-neg when having sex with some stranger. 

I read about this fantasy so much, about feeling different and a top after pozing, but I can't believe that the truth is always told. I'm sure that many poz guys, even some reading this discussion, have at some point lied about their status and said they were HIV-neg when having sex with some stranger.

[

I also had read about guys who experienced this. Before barrbacking I talked with a good number of guys who claimed the same. Just like dishonesty regarding status I assumed there was a large bullshit factor---especially knowing how many guys are just playing with the fantasy and not actually barrbacking.

I am not sure I was developing a " lust" to top. I do know that as I was fucked by more and more poz guys I began relaxing and enjoying sex more than I ever had in a lifetime of queer but protected sex

A guy who had become something of a "regular" during that time (and brought me the home test that revealed my conversion) set up my first topping experience. He was drilling this twink that wanted to convert and invited him to join us. Even as those arraignments were being made, I still assumed I would just watch them fuck

Once the kid (23 y/o) arrived it became clear my "regular" wanted me to try and top the Bol. I did- the first time I harder topped in years. The sex was ok, but the mental part of being in that " chain" of infected faggots stretching back so many years was powerful......and an aspect of converting I was unprepared to experience

This was certainly not a main reason for my own choice, but it has evolved into a very pleasant "duty". A long time, but negative, friend soon asked me to help him and he has taken three 1million plus viral count loads from me in the past three days. Guys very willingly shared with me and I am simply doing my part to extend the chain.

Of course, I am enjoying some unexpectedly great sex in the process

• Upvote 3

When I was Neg I was constantly getting worried about guys cumming in my mouth and in my ass. I used to get scared getting tested. But as soon I became Poz, all that fear has gone. It made my sex life more simpler, I can just go out to sex club fuck anyone raw and get fucked, don't need to worry about anything. I am undetectable and I get tested every 3/6 months for other STD's.

Fucking without condom it's hot.

What I'm trying to say is, I start enjoying sex more being poz then I did when I was neg.

Edited by olly
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I think it depends on what kind of person you are.

For some I think getting tested poz can decrease or even kill the sexdrive. Perhaps it depends on how slutty you are and what your sexual fantasies are about. For me it definitely increased the sexdrive because it made me feel more slutty and worthless, which is exactly what i fantasise about. I just love being a cumslut and I have that constant craving for cock and especially for cum. So for me being converted released me from any fear that might have been there, so i could act out every fantasy without any regrets or worries. But I don't think it's like that for everyone. If you're a slut i would say it definitely increases your sexdrive and if you're an alpha male it possibly will too, because you most likely wouldn't care if you were spreading the disease to worthless sluts like me. But if you're something in between you might just have to listen to your gut.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since I can remember I was and be only into barebacking. About five years ago I become infected. well since that time I have no limits, my life turned into a total perverted pig. I am a allways horny slut and let me fucked like crazy during poz-party. I love it and I need it.

Even after 5 years poz, I still have a non stop urge to fuck my cum into fertile neg cunt, and be impregnated by every dirty fuck, seed on floors of cruisy toilets, or trawling for used condoms at a sauna to donate 30 loads into me

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I admittedly have not been forthcoming about my status with strangers at movie houses and at the bathhouse. But then again it wasn't till recently that I started bare backing again that I realized how much I miss raw cock filling my ass up with hot seed