Did Your Sex Drive Increase After Getting Poz?

cman54

On 3/4/2016 at 12:37 PM, Locomotion said:

I read about this fantasy so much, about feeling different and a top after pozing, but I can't believe that the truth is always told. I'm sure that many poz guys, even some reading this discussion, have at some point lied about their status and said they were HIV-neg when having sex with some stranger.

[

I also had read about guys who experienced this. Before barrbacking I talked with a good number of guys who claimed the same. Just like dishonesty regarding status I assumed there was a large bullshit factor---especially knowing how many guys are just playing with the fantasy and not actually barrbacking.

I am not sure I was developing a " lust" to top. I do know that as I was fucked by more and more poz guys I began relaxing and enjoying sex more than I ever had in a lifetime of queer but protected sex

A guy who had become something of a "regular" during that time (and brought me the home test that revealed my conversion) set up my first topping experience. He was drilling this twink that wanted to convert and invited him to join us. Even as those arraignments were being made, I still assumed I would just watch them fuck

Once the kid (23 y/o) arrived it became clear my "regular" wanted me to try and top the Bol. I did- the first time I harder topped in years. The sex was ok, but the mental part of being in that " chain" of infected faggots stretching back so many years was powerful......and an aspect of converting I was unprepared to experience

This was certainly not a main reason for my own choice, but it has evolved into a very pleasant "duty". A long time, but negative, friend soon asked me to help him and he has taken three 1million plus viral count loads from me in the past three days. Guys very willingly shared with me and I am simply doing my part to extend the chain.

Of course, I am enjoying some unexpectedly great sex in the process

Exactly, you are now part of something bigger than you. You are part of a chain of pure power and sleaze. Great job bro.

• Like 3