Wasn't Even Planning On Taking A Load

bentover4u1972

Met a friend today that I've seen a few times.  Not the guy with the roommate, this one lives alone.  He's got a meaty 7.5" BBC that's nice and thick, and it curves to the right so when I blow him from the side, it slips right down my throat.  Unfortunately he only fucks with a condom (I've told him that when he's ready, he can bareback me).

I was pinned to his bed as he was going to town on my hole today, when he made a grunt and slowed down, then slipped out of my ass.  I figured he had cum and decided that, since last time he fucked me he threw the rubber away, I'd peel it off his cock and eat his cum out of it before it went into the trash.  He was still on his knees behind me so I reached back, rolled the rubber up his shaft, and pulled it off over the head.  I aimed his cock back at my hole to see if he would slip inside, and boy, did he!

Before I knew it he was pounding my hole again with reckless abandon, and that's when I realized the condom was empty!  It felt so much better to have him bare inside me, and he was sweating and grunting his pleasure more than usual so I knew he was enjoying it too.

Before long the real orgasm came, and it was the most intense I've ever seen him experience.  He collapsed beside me on the bed as I lay there wishing for round two.  No suck luck, so as we got up to dress I felt his cum running down my leg.  No matter, I dressed anyway and off I went towards home.  Some of his DNA is still inside me.  Love it!

• Upvote 9

My last load was behind a bath house at a local beach. There are always guys crusing as soon as it gets dark. Most of them are older but you get the occasional younger guys. I saw this guy approach and after the obligatory few moments of checking each other out, our hands wnet to each others chrotches and soon I had his hot uncut cock out and down my throat. He waws reaching around feeling my butt, so without a word, I pulled off and dropped my jeans. He was indie in two seconds and never asked for a condom. It was perfect! He flooded me with his hot seed within a few minutes, zipped up and was gone, leaving me dripping and wanting more. You can be sure that I'll see him at some point again and get bred or maybe find a nice raw hole to breed!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

That was a beautiful read.  I am glad that he finally bred you.  I remember the first time I bred, and it was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had up to that point.

Guest pigmanhknyc

Happened to me yesterday I met my trucker buddy in his cab naked lived I fucked him then fisted his hairy hole to my elbow. He's a married pig can u believe it. I fucked him bred him deep but then he flipped me on my back and forced his Vick in my ass pumped me full of dad seed n I loved it. Next time I'll beg for it sooner.

post-16374-0-10816600-1455025003_thumb.jpeg