Choking Fetish

snaketat

Recently I have posted a couple of things in discussions relating to intense, or degrading situations.  In my case, there have been two very intense situations where i was choked to the point of blacking out.

Once I consider a rape.  The other time, it was a sadistic top who ignored the safe word we had established.  I had willingly put myself into both situations but in both cases they went beyond my own comfort level and I was powerless to stop.

Both scared the hell out of me.

And both were largely pushed to the far reaches of my mind.  While there are few subjects like this in my thoughts or my actions, the sheer terror of the acts indicated that I must not ever let myself be in a similar situation.

But, the resent postings and recollection of those experiences has me curious.  Do others actually engage in choking or being choked on a regular basis?  Is it in conjunction with other sex acts....other than a simple fuck?

Has anyone else been scared or experienced choking when they did not expect it or could not stop it?

The rape situation was worse for me.  The guy had restrained me and had fucked me hard for some time.  Much of the actual choking is cloudy..but I was certain, as my vision narrowed and was going dark that I would soon be dead.  There was no great sexual experience in that.

The other situation was different and very kinky.  The dom had access to an old church that he had converted to his play room.   He had created a crucifixion scene complete with carrying a cross, crown of thorns, nails, knives, beating/flogging and choking me out at the end of the scene.  Elaborate, intense, incredibly painful and full of taboo images and experiences, it was erotic and terrifying.  My limited efforts to stop it were ignored.  But even now, as I recall the situation, it has a certain appeal.  And I see now that the choking was a huge part of the scene...I did not see as such then.  

Anyhow, does anyone else have thoughts on this subject?

About this time, last year, I was servicing a black top daddy regularly. Multiple cummer and very agressive. He enjoyed using a choker on me, tightening while he fucked me until I almost blacked out, then releasing and repeating. I'd do so much poppers that it didn't take much to cut off my air supply. I got off on it but, then, he was respectful of limits. I would not care for the scenes you described!

Sorry to hear of your bad experiences.

I find choking (as the victim) to be quite hot... I've been made to pass out just once in a sleeperhold (less choke, more stopping blood getting to the brain), but have always strived for it to happen again, it felt quite euphoric. I am on a breath control website and there are all sorts of choke and breath control scenes most of which I'd like to try at some point - choking with hands and/or rope, bagging and rebreathing, more sleepers, hanging. Not something I would do solo though - very dangerous!! And even doing it with someone, it requires a lot of trust as it can go wrong... very wrong!!

And yes it would be part of a sexual scene that included fucking etc. Would love to be fucked whilst I'm still out cold.

• Upvote 1

i actually have a choking collar that i wear with guys that fuck me often. i was raped when i was a newbie at the beach when i was 17, choked until passed out and woke up in the hospital after they did surgery to remove a bottle from me.. so since then being asphixiated has been very hot for me

i've passed out twice, both times it was not on purpose it happened quickly once the guy got me in a sleeper hold - it was such a wonderful peaceful feeling.  i love being choked or smothered while jacking off.  i have a friend that chokes me regularly when we are together and makes me cum hard.  another bud has started experimenting with me and wants to make me pass out, but we have not gone that far yet.  we will get there...

I love being choked with bare hands or gloves when being fucked, usually on my back so he can really press down on my throat.

I've been choked nearly out a couple of times, which was intense but the top (same guy, both times) was smart enough to release me just before I went completely - right before blowing his load deep into me.

The combination of a rush of oxygen and a warm rush of spunk inside me was just awesome!

• Upvote 2

• 6 months later...

I love being choked with bare hands or gloves when being fucked, usually on my back so he can really press down on my throat.

I've been choked nearly out a couple of times, which was intense but the top (same guy, both times) was smart enough to release me just before I went completely - right before blowing his load deep into me.

The combination of a rush of oxygen and a warm rush of spunk inside me was just awesome!

Gotta agree with you "barejackbro" I also luv bein choked out while bein fucked hard ! I have been knocked out a number of times by a semi pro boxer bud of mine n he would fuck me in the ring often with a audience which I luv but sumtimes if I get a lucky shot in I do the same to him !

While I will let anybody fuck me I deffo wont let just anybody do choke n knockout scenes with me it deffo has to be sumbody I really trust ;)

I love getting choked out while being fucked. I've done it a lot now, and even have dreams wake up and forget that I was supposed to be meeting a guy for sex(scary at first then gets really hot). I was in a bathhouse once and the guy fucking me would give me a large hit of poppers, then wrap his arm around my neck and fuck me, choke me till I went out, which he said felt great as my ass muscles relaxed completely then spasmed when I came to. It's a dangerous thing, I never did it alone, and don't do it as much anymore. But I have to have some choking going on, I have a sensitive neck and like it to be touched 

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

I certainly enjoy watching a man choke his boy while fucking him, but nothing too serious. It's just another way to demonstrate power. I personally would prefer that the men who penetrate me put their big, strong hands around my neck occasionally to remind me of their strength and their capacity for violence. A dominant, phallic male is threatening by nature.

• Upvote 1

Being the pain pussy that I am, surprised myself whe I discovered that I like being choked either when getting fucked or jerking off. First time was with a younger (legal) black  stud with an amazing thick cock. Always aggressive hard pounding literally fuck-the-Shit-out-of -me whenfrom behind when he put his arm around my neck for leverage discovered I found it hot and eve part of our regular routine. Since then regular buds will often choke me. Never passed out. And only with someone I trust