Took My First Load.

BeefyButt4U2Nail

Been reading and thinking about getting fucked raw and loaded when horsing around for so long. Finally happened. Started PrEP a few months ago just in case got the nerve.

Partner and I were down in DC for MAL and got hit on by this young sexy otter. Took him back to the room and soon as we start undressing he is like I am on PrEP and good with condoms or without. So we Hirse around a bit and then I see my partner line up dick to the guys ass and slides in bare. I was so turned on watching how much fun they were having. I start making out with guy while he is getting fucked. Also start to wonder how far this going and realize my partner is picking up steam and then pushes in deep and explodes in the guy. We all fall asleep spooning each other.

I wake up this morning to a hard dick up against my hole. This is my chance I thought and by this sexy young buck. So I spit ito my hand and reached back to finger it into my hole. I then hear the otter spit as well and soon he is pushing onto me. He is fucking me slowly when my partner wakes up and realizes what is going on. He watches me gets fucked for a bit and then decides he wants to join in. He lubes up and slides into the otter. Gives the guy a short hard fuck while he is still fucking of me and dumps his second load into the guy. My young stud gets so turned on that he really starts to pound and nail me. We are both moanin and grunting as he starts to pick up steam. His dick is getting even harder and I am like this is going to happen. I am going to take a load from someone just meet basically. I am so turned on I cum into the bed. The otter really starts fucking me and suddenly pushes in deep and floods me with his spunk.

Done, took my first load during a hook up and not from the BF. Loved it.

• Upvote 25

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's quite frustrating: since i am on PrEP, 5-6 guys have fucked me bare, but no one came! That happened in bathrooms or Sexclubs. They needed to make a pause etc. I only had once a cumshoot in my mouth. But for that i would not need any PrEP ;-)

It's really not funny that guys just don't want to come. And i dont think it's because of me, since all of them said i had a very nice ass.

Do you know that problem with guys who don't come? I dont want to stay 3-4 hours at the same place before it would perhaps happen...

I've had this problem all along also, but it comes mostly that the guys are there for as much fun and contact as possible and they just want to hold out and last as long as they can, pretty much jumping from hole to hole or throat to throat before cuming as a lot of them and especially some of the older ones don't recover all that quick and want to enjoy as much as possible before letting go. Just be patient and things will eventually come around.