Christmas Train

yogapantsaqua

Allow me to preface this story by saying when I get hungover I get more horny than when I’m drunk. 
It was a few days to Christmas and I had just had my work Christmas party at my old job and I got blasted, and I mean really drunk. I woke up the next day at a friend's house as they had an after hours party and I knew exactly what I wanted: sex. I left at around 6:30 in the morning with a buzz still going and decided I would take to the internet. 
When I got home I immediately logged on online and set my status as looking for sex in the next twelve hours, and that I was ‘hungover and super horny to go’. As I did that I took off my guy clothes, hopped in the shower and made sure by body was as smooth as a baby, smelling like a flower, and ready to be enjoyed. For an outfit I figured I would change throughout the day, but I had just bought a new nice tight cotton black one shoulder dress that I wore with some snakeskin pumps, waved my hair and applied my makeup as thick as I could. I wore a black racerback lacey bra, and a black boyshort with a little pink bow on the front of it, with some silver hoop earrings, silver necklace and bracelet.
When I sat down at my computer I saw several of the messages I had received with guys interested. I started talking to a few of them, and of course a few flaked, but there were a few that didn’t. One was an older guy who said he had that day off and wanted to stop by. I asked what he wanted and course he said ‘sex’. I invited him over and told him he would be first that day. 
He lived a few minutes away so of course I went and checked my makeup and my outfit to make sure I was OK – I was. So I spoke to a few more guys until I heard my buzzer. I buzzed him up and saw him, he was an older guy with gray hair and mustache, wrinkly skin, beer belly, was in sweats, t-shirt, and a coat. For whatever reason I love guys who are older, fatter and not dressed to impress so I was very, very turned on. 
I got him inside and immediately had his hands on the small of my back as I led him to the couch. We didn’t even make it before he grabbed my ass, and then stuck his tongue down my throat. My hands went to his sides as his began to grope my little body, my back, my waist, my tits, then his hand went to my thigh and hiked up my skirt so his had could slither in and around on my lacey boyshorts. 
I got him to go on the couch as I sat on him and straddled him. My dress now around my waist and panties only covering up my bottom, with my right part of my push up bra popping out of my dress. - my body straddling him quickly, feeling his already hard cock under me pulsating only faster. I slid down to my knees before him between his legs as I starred up with my innocent eyes, hands reaching into the sides of his sweats and boxers and pulling them down his hairy legs to his ankles. 
Out popped a 5-6” cock that was slim, but pulsing upon its illumination to me. I looked up at him, bit my lip, smiled with my whore smile, then opened wide and lowered my head onto it. I reached my hand up to push my waved hair back, and he got a look of me with his 5” dick encompassed by my lips, big brown eyes helplessly looking up at him. I felt the veins on my lips as my head began to slowly bob on him – my mouths soul purpose to pleasure him, my hand on his chest over his shirt.
I looked up at him as he moaned, his hand going through my hair, my head bobbing up and down faster and faster. My head going lower and lower on it until my face buried in his pubic hair for a few seconds, got off, stroked him, gasped and then went back down on him. As I did this I felt him begin to pulse, grow harder, and I felt his hair go into my hair forcing me down lower on him. I wondered if he was going to cum, I thought he had wanted sex, but no sooner did I wonder that I felt a rope of cum hit my throat and him moan out ‘ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck’ as 2 or 3 more ropes followed, filling my mouth up with his seed. 
As he gasped and was breathing heavy I slowly pulled off of him with his cum still in my mouth, flipping my hair back and opening my mouth to show him my prize. Swishing it around trying to get him hard again so he could enjoy my other hole, then swallowed it all in one big gulp feeling the warm goo coat my mouth and stomach.
As some of the guys do he stood up, put his pants on and said how hot I was and he wasn’t going to get it up again and left. Left me with my dress up, pumps on, hair messed up, making up running a bit, and his cum in my tummy. But I was still horny, so I decided to keep the buzz/hangover going, put my hair back, took three shots of vodka, and got back on the computer in just my bra and boyshort this time. I immediately started speaking to a guy who had Emailed me from another site saying that he would love to fuck me right before he went to work, and he would come over, do me and then go off to work – of course I loved the idea. So I told him about 45 minutes for me to get ready again, and then we would do it.
I had to get ready all over again, re-apply my make up nice and thick, straightened my hair this time, and went for a business girl look with my tight black tight bootcut pants from Express, a sleeveless v-neck teal satin top, a black and pink bra and matching thong with a pair of teal pumps. So I sat at my computer talking to more guys, wanting to invite more over when I heard the buzzer again.
I watched him come up in his gray suit all ready for work, had a white shirt on with a beige tie, brown hair parted to the side, no facial hair, great smile, and he was in his late 30’s. I invited him and he told me about the trip, and I giggled and conversed shyly as I usually do until he said, ‘well lead me to the bedroom’. So I took his hand and strutted in front of him to my bedroom. 
When we got to the bedroom I began to kiss him, He was about my height in my pumps so I didn’t have to tip-toe too much in them as I put my hands inside his suit jacket letting it fall to the floor, his hands on my ass so tightly hugged in my pants. I felt him pushing back as I fell back onto my pink comforter on my queen sized bed with him on top of me. Him moaning as he kissed me and had his hands up my top which soon came off as I sat up, my back arching showing my little cleavage in my bra, my rib cage showing on my skinny tummy. He promptly had his head down, licking my soft skin as I reached back and took my bra off and he licked my little developing titties. 
He was ambitious; he went down and started to undo my pants as I reached over to undo his shirt, button by button. I felt my pants glide down my soft legs as my little cock stood hard in my boyshorts, kicked my pumps off, and let them and my pants crumble to the floor in a hot mess. My tanned calfs hang off the side of the bed as he got on his knees, pulled my cock out and let it spring from under my boyshorts, and began to suck it. I never have guys usually suck me, its all about them, but he was amazing at it. Almost made me wish I was a man, haha! His long strokes with his mouth were so tantalizing and sensuous. I couldn’t help but begin to thrust my hips into his mouth and move my legs over his shoulders. I looked down and couldn’t help but notice him stroking himself through his suddenly open pants.
Finally I had to pull him off me as I didn’t want to cum and loose my drive, and I pulled him in by the shoulders and started to kiss his madly. Tongues lashing all over, moaning, our skin pressed on one another. My legs at his side, prepared for his entering and I moaned ‘lube me’ to him. To which he got up rapidly, I pointed to the nightstand and he gushed it out on his cock and jammed a finger in me, which startled me with the warm KY Jelly and the opening. He flipped me over on my hands and knees like a dog, an animal, and told me to spread my cheeks. I reached back with my French manicured nails and hanging silver heart bracelet rattling to open my cheeks of my pussy hole for him to enter, inviting him in. 
I felt the tip of his hard cock touch my hole and dive in my hole quickly, causing pain in me, my head flipped back, mouth opening moaning ‘ahhhhhh’, as he asked if I was ‘OK’. I grunted for him to ‘fuck me, fuck me now’ as he began to thrust in me, and have my body and my small breasts shake. His hands roamed my smooth back, held my hips when he wanted to get deeper in me and pound me good, and then to my blonde hair as he grabbed a hold and pulled me back as his cock jammed in me. 
He was fucking me telling me how much better I was than his wife, that I’d be a better wife, a hotter wife. That I was a nasty girl, and I would be such a nasty wife for him, and I kept saying ‘yes, yes, yes’ and my small cock so hard from his talking, and from his cock punching at my asshole and beginning to get harder, and harder and harder.
“Cum for me baby, cum for me now” I began to shout out as he began to groan. His tight grip in my hair loosening as his hands went to my shoulders, and he began to pound me harder, harder and it began to hurt. I clinched my teeth together, moaning out, hoping it would go fast, but hoping it wouldn’t, knowing how great cock felt in me, knowing that this was what I needed, I didn’t get to finish thinking as I felt that familiar warm feeling of his cum flood my ass, and his grunting out of ‘oh god sexy, oh god baby, yes, fuck you're a slut’ as his ropes of cum filled my body. I began to look back in the pain that I was in, but gave that familiar devious smile, that slutty smile of the girl who just got what she wanted, and of course, wanted more.

• Upvote 1