First Undetactable Load

hello,

i´ve had bb sex for few weeks now and i never want to have sex with condom again

i was to a few bathhouses but never took a load there because of the risk so i only took from guys i know but now a guy with an undetactable load wants to fuck me bb and i will do it, i get so horny thinking about it and cant want him to pump in me

is this the first step to become a chaser and only take poz loads? because this really turns me on

• Upvote 2

i will not give others direct advice.....this is a huge issue with long-term risks.  while i made my own decision and have accepted the risk, i cannot suggest that is right for anyone else.   for me, the decision to chase was a long time in development.   while i was a lifetime barebacker, I was always cautious.  For me, once I decided to chase, the decision was to just fuck....and not worry or ask questions.   It was not taking an undetectable cock first...then a hv load.....I just took whatever was available....and pretty soon one was that toxic load that converted me.   you have to assume that once you start taking cock bareback, the very next load could be the one that pozzes you....you have to be prepared for that reality.   it is not just a hot fuck....it is indeed life changing.

• Upvote 2

Guest Bearman

Being fucked bareback by a guy on meds with undectable load is far safer than guys who claim to be neg.However,the choice must be yours ,like snaketat says you have to assume the next load you take bareback could be the one that pozzes you.Personally I am happy to take all loads but can only reiterate the choice is yours and yours alone.You must be happy and relaxed with your decision

I luv bb sex!! Is there any other? On the other hand I was always very apprehensive when taking it raw until I got on PrEP. If you are in the U.S., get on PrEP (almost all insurance companies cover it), lessen the anxiety and take as much raw cock as you can get!! Yeah, STIs are still an issue (but a managable one)...It's an occupational hazard of taking raw cock that I can handle.

;) ;) ;)

I'm also a lifetime barebacker, and I'm sure I took many, many poz loads before I ever heard of hiv. That being said, when I first started using sites like bbrt, I didn't really pay much attention to status. I just tried to get as many loads as I could. As time went on I found myself looking for guys who were undetectable, or poz.  Now I only look for poz guys.  I don't say no to anyone, but I only chase poz guys. However, married, neg guys who are up for raw fucking are becoming a turn on as well, especially the ones who say safe only in their profile, but agree when I tell them raw or not at all. I'm happy being a chaser, and, if I convert, I will be a happy gift giver.

You have a choice of PreP or not. If you choose not, you should assume you will convert eventually. I chose not and it makes the fucking better than ever for me. Don't choose carelessly, but don't be scared off either. Being a chaser is a great choice if you are committed to being an ultimate slut.

thank u for all the answers

in my country there is no possibility of taking prep i think

i live in germany

yes i understand what ya all mean, i think i will go on taking loads bare because it is so hot to not know what status the load has and i think i will go on to hunt poz loads 

There is still a possibility of getting PrEP. You'd need to check the local situation as regards importing prescription drugs for your own personal use and the possibility of getting the necessary blood and STI testing done. Check with the site http://www.iwantprepnow.co.uk/- although it's written for the UK health system, it shouldn't be too difficult to translate between the NHS and the German health system. It really is worth the trouble: I know because I'm living with the virus and though it can be very, very hot in terms of fantasy, the reality isn't worth it.