Barebacking Resolution

DaddyBare

I hope y'all are able to find what  you are looking for.   This is a pretty serious commitment----accepting a life long disease into your body.  No doubt, each of us has different reasons for thinking of or participating in this activity.  No doubt, there can be some great sex once you free you mind from some of the issues related to safe sex.  But, you have to be prepared for the virus....not just the fucking.

it was only a few weeks (about 6) after i started riding any cock without question until a "negative" guy converted my ass.  another few weeks and I had a major case of the fuck flu.  however, if you read other guys, they have cased for some length of time with no change in status.   you just don't know.....

and one other kind of weird thing.   while i was able to find poz cock to ride during my chase, since i converted, i have been able to find a HUGE amount more poz cock to ride than during my chasing time.  it is a good thing too, 'cause since I turned toxic, i simply cannot get enough cock.   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Amanda-Spermbitch

I was in a club the other week taking any cock and load either end. It was then I realised that I would love to live in that sleazy room in the club spending all my waking hours doing that. Unfortunately the club is only open Thursday and Saturday nights (and it isn't always that busy either)