Mal 2017

SIReast

If anyone else has to cancel out their room, I  just ( finally ) got my vacations scheduled  for next year- and have MAL week free now-- def would love to hear back from  you   if  you need to unload your room at the Hyatt-- either here by  msg, or on BBRT where I am using the screen name  FuckMeDeep ( and where I tend to dwell more often than here)

Hey all- just wanted to.let anyone looking for a room , like me, know that I DID get a room today from the link SirEast put up in the orig msg in this link. Just be aware it will take effort- I bookmarked the res button page on my laptop, phone and tablet, and about every 2 hours of waking hours would try to reserve a.room. Finally this morning, after coming home from crotch cruising at Starbucks,  I tried again, and instead of the rejection screen, my requested dates produced a room!! If you really want a  room, keep trying till it comes to you < and from prior years experience, hit it often the night of Christmas and the day after, and the New Years eve/day timeframe- seems to be a good time for guys to cancel out>

Guest Gone4good

Would love to come and take as many toxic loads as possible and serve as urinal and toilet paper to any man who will allow me. I would be happy to drive up from Tampa but can't afford a room. If anyone would be willing to share their room or even let me sleep on the floor please contact me ASAP! Email cumtoilet95464@gmail.com, dirtyfaggotpig on bbrt, MikeyDix on A4A, Cumtoilet on NKP. Thank you!!!

Edited by Gone4good
Phone number removed by request

• 2 weeks later...

You can wear a shirt and tie if you like...it's no judging zone...you might feel over dressed tho. If you have short gym shorts, free ball it, and a harness or a simple shirt. You can always get those shirts w saying like 'picher' 'catcher'.  High knee socks and tennis shoes.  You can do jeans no shirt....hope that helps. 

It's pretty much wear whatever you feel sexy in. I've seen full leather, jeans and a harness, gym shorts, singlets, jockstraps, rubber, full costumes... most opt for jeans and tshirt a, but you really can wear anything you like - except to the leather cocktails. Then, its more formal and you can't be half naked.   I definitely get most action freeballing or in a jockstrap. My hole gets a lot of fingers and more in it when I do!  ?

• Upvote 1

Anyone Still need a MAL package (includes the shuttle, market, contest and leather cocktails)? I have one And can't go. They're charging $240 for the packages now, but I got mine early - $190.  Message me.