Mal 2017

SIReast

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will be there taking and giving loads (hopefully taking 100 times the loads I give).  Just booked my room at the host hotel.

Wanna plan an all-out fuck fest - tops and bottoms fucking everywhere, not just the open door, blindfolded pump and dump in my room....

How many of you would be interested? 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Will be there taking and giving loads (hopefully taking 100 times the loads I give).  Just booked my room at the host hotel.

Wanna plan an all-out fuck fest - tops and bottoms fucking everywhere, not just the open door, blindfolded pump and dump in my room....

How many of you would be interested? 

how many nights will you be staying at the host hotel this year?

last year i went to MAL from the thursday to the monday.

Thurs-Mon as well.  staying at host hotel. WiIl have my door open every night. DEFINITELY will be looking to take loads!  Nothing like a few dozen loads in my hungry hole....

You're ALL welcum in me!  Those who've been in my hole, rave about it's velvety-ness...   No issues ewith race, age, body type or  size as long as you're hard and wanna cum in my hole, you're  welcome and invited! 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...