Mal 2017

SIReast

This is my first MAL. I’m not really into leather, per se, and am really going for the sex. Are the other events (like cocktails and brunch) worth attending? I have no interest in the competition. I’m thinking about just getting a pass to the exhibition hall but not the complete event pass. What do you guys do?

• 2 weeks later...

@theplayerking - a lot of guys go without buying the package. One thing to remember is that the hotel is reserved for MAL attendees. I don't know if you can get a room at the host hotel without it (though I don't know either way). The events CAN be fun, but I find that I'm in the hallways, guest rooms, lobby and marketplace the majority of the time. I don't generally do the contest, but the victory party can be fun. Lots of guys will have tickets they aren't using so you can generally pick one up there. The NastyKinkPigs have a play party every night, which is incredible. Plus there are always room parties and open doors and the bars and sex venues are always packed that weekend - probably more so this coming year as it's also the inauguration.

• 4 weeks later...

Getting excited for MAL. Went to Folsom and had a blast, but had withdrawal after I got home. I need more cock! <oink>

A couple years back someone suggested hanging a sign on the door so breeding.zone members could identify each other and hook up easier (and advertise to anyone walking the halls that there was a cock or hole available for use inside).  Anyone else think there'd be value in that? I'd love to take a few of you while I'm there (or slide into a few of you too)....

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HotLoads said:

If anyone had a reservation and needs to cancel, let me know.  I will be more than happy to take over your reservation.  Thanks men!

same here, looks like the host hotel is sold out...

in case, looking for a reservation to take over if anyone cannot attend, preferred stay: in: fri, out: monday

On 10/27/2016 at 3:00 PM, HotLoads said:

If anyone had a reservation and needs to cancel, let me know.  I will be more than happy to take over your reservation.  Thanks men!

keep on checking the link to hotel reservation. nailed an open room this past weekend.

Edited by SIReast

@RawOtter, I play well with others and while I, too, will be collecting DNA samples from as many men as I can, I'll also be spreading my seed around.  I find that there are a LOT of bottoms - and many of them hotter/sleazier than me (hard to believe), so I almost ALWAYS end up fucking as much as being fucked.  I'd love to slide into your wet hole sometime...  ..and if you're partner wants to try mine out while I'm trying yours, even better! <oink>