The Furnace Man Brings The Heat

shinelover

This happened last evening, and as I sit here typing this I still have a cum filled ass.

Of all times in the year for the furnace to decide to die, it had to be in January? It's fine if you live in Florida, but not when you live in Canada.

Luckily the heating company was able to catch someone before he headed home for the day, and he arrived shortly after I called. I was not in the best of moods, however. I'd woken up horny as hell and knew there wasn't anyone around to fuck me, so the plan had been to spend a couple of hours jacking off and playing with some dildos.

With the house so damned cold that was not going to happen.

So imagine my surprise when I opened the door expecting some cranky old man wanting to get home to his bottle of cheap whiskey, only to find a sexy young bear. Maybe more of a cub, but sexy either way. Suddenly all of the hormones came racing back, and I'm not sure if I hid it well.

Down in the basement he was on hands and knees looking into the electrical guts of the piece of junk . . . while I checked out his beefy round ass. I'm sure he noticed as I was trying to look away. I figured he's a total straighty so turned and headed for the stairs to leave him alone to do his work.

"You must have been freezing your ass off," he commented to me.

My guard was down, or maybe my brain was still frozen, so without thinking I replied, "No, my ass is pretty hot." After all, it has always had it's own built-in furnace.

I was still heading up the steps when I felt his hand on my ass, saying, "Yeah, it is."

So I decided to make a deal with the not-so-straight guy. "Fix the furnace and you can do anything you want with my ass."

He smiled a very big smile and said, "Deal." And headed back to his work.

I raced upstairs, douched and showered. I was a little surprised that he wanted to fool around. Not because of the 'straight guy' thing. But he couldn't be older than 25. I'm 43, though most guys I've been with thought I was in my early 30's. I guess he might think I'm younger -I'm sure as hell not going to debate it with him!

He had to get someone to bring him a replacement part, but once he had that, the furnace was up and running in no time. And as soon as it was, he was back up the stairs smiling at me with that 'you said I could do anything to your ass' kind of look to it.

Maybe he is mostly straight, but a lot of younger guys these days will get their rocks off any way they can. I was just glad this sexy young guy was going to end my drought. It felt like it had been months since I last got fucked and bred.

I took him upstairs and we both quickly undressed. I didn't bother with much foreplay, figuring that if he was more into girls me might not been interested in kissing. So I dropped to my knees and took his very nice, already throbbing hard, dick into my mouth.

It was like the rest of him -solid and thick. Probably around 8 inches I'd say. My ass was twitching as I thought about this big meat filling my hole. Luckily he must have been thinking the same thing, because he really wasn't all that interested in getting sucked.

He pushed me onto my back on the bed and climbed up between my legs. I had already lubed my ass after I douched, so I was ready to go, and he wedged his big cock head into my hungry opening.

"You're already wet," he commented.

"I didn't want to waste time, so I already lubed up," I told him.

"Good," was all he said, and slid full length into my hole. Not hard and fast, but slow enough for me to feel and enjoy every ripple of his cock without a moment of pain or discomfort.

I have to admit that it was not what I was expecting. I thought he'd just want to pound my hole, blow his wad, and get the hell out. But he was going to enjoy himself -lucky for me!

He smiled a very handsome smile down at me as he slowly began to pump in and out of my hole. I thought, 'This is exactly what I needed from the moment I woke up this morning,' and I lay back and enjoyed every bit of it.

The young stud gradually increased his thrusts once my ass loosened up enough, and he was pounding some satisfied grunts out of me. "You like my cock?" he asked after one particularly loud grunt.

"Fuck yes, your cock feels awesome in my ass," I gasped in reply. "Damn you know how to fuck me good!"

He smiled again, and said, "Your ass feels like it was made for my cock. I never felt a fuck like this before."

We must have fucked like that, in the same position, for at least 20 to 30 minutes. We were working up quite a sweat, too -just the kind of fuck I love.

The look on his face changed and he appeared much more determined now, and I could tell that he was close to cumming. Only then did it occur to me that he hadn't even bothered to ask about a condom or status, and I sure as hell didn't care. I was just a little surprised at that.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he panted, slowing down to ease his cock out of my ass.

'Oh hell no,' I thought. "Do it, cum in me," I panted back, taking a cue from one of my fictional stories and scissoring my ankles behind his back and pulling him back into me.

The handsome smile was back. "Really?" he asked in surprise. I figured if he usually did fuck girls and didn't use a condom, he probably pulled out before cumming.

But I wasn't going to let him waste that load. I wanted it where I believe most loads belong after leaving a man's balls -up my ass! "Do it, give me your load," I begged.

"Fuck yeah," he growled. "Here it comes," he gasped as his balls exploded and his gorgeous dick began to fill me with his seed.

I lay my head back and tried to memorise ever second of feeling his dick in me, blasting his hot cum into my hungry hole. It felt so damn good, I hoped he'd want to come by again.

After he recovered, we lay on the bed for a couple of minutes to catch our breath, and then he got dressed to leave. I figured maybe he had someone at home waiting for him. I also didn't want to know, and wasn't going to ask.

I just pulled a robe on and walked him down to the door. "That felt awesome," I told him.

As he put on his winter boots, he winked up at me. "Your ass is better than anything I've ever felt."

When he stood back up, I could see his dick hard again in his pants. Both of our eyes were staring down at it, and then he looked back up at me. "I want to fuck you again," he said.

He didn't need to ask twice. I just yanked off my robe, bent over the stairs leading up, and he came up behind me, still dressed with his boots on, and stuffed his amazing dick up my now cum-sloppy hole.

This was going to be a fast and hard fuck, but my ass was ready for that now. His hips smacked into my ass relentlessly. His hands were digging into my waist, pulling me back onto him hard as he thrust into me. There was definitely a lot more grunting in this fuck, which always turns me on more. I hate silent fucks.

He didn't last as long, maybe 5 or 10 minutes, and then yelled, "Take my cum" as he unloaded into me.

"Fuck yes, fill my ass up," I begged. I didn't feel it this time, probably I was already too wet and too loose. Didn't matter, I could feel his dick throbbing, so I knew he was giving me another load.

When he finished and pulled out of me, I quickly turned and dropped to suck his dick clean. I didn't want to send him home with a cummy dick if he had someone there who might find out.

As I finished, he leaned back against the wall, catching his breath, and said, "That was awesome."

"It sure was," I agreed.

He grabbed his coat and headed for the door, but turned before he was through. "Maybe I could come by again some time?" he asked hopefully.

Yes! Just what I was hoping he'd say!  "You can fuck me any time," I told him. I quickly scribbled my number onto a piece of paper and handed it to him.

I watched him in his truck before he pulled out. He was entering my number into his phone. He was definitely going to be fucking and breeding me again. Maybe next time we would even get to exchanging names.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 26