Cody's Return Part 2

versbbguy

Damn! Don't let us wait so long time! I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm hard as rock and it hurts fucking much! I love each chapter of this awesome story and I have such hard orgasms each time I read them! Please keep writing bud!

• Upvote 1

You guys are really great, I have to say a huge thank you to everyone who's reached out to me.  I'll be honest I wasn't even sure I'd write something anyone would want to read.  I was a little annoyed the story was moved, it felt butchered, but there will be at least one more chapter.  If you came to this section hoping for lots of chems you won't find very much of that, Chapter 17 (and ultimately 18) may be the only ones, I haven't decided and I honestly have been writing this as my horny, depraved imagination carries me.

• Upvote 11

You guys are really great, I have to say a huge thank you to everyone who's reached out to me.  I'll be honest I wasn't even sure I'd write something anyone would want to read.  I was a little annoyed the story was moved, it felt butchered, but there will be at least one more chapter.  If you came to this section hoping for lots of chems you won't find very much of that, Chapter 17 (and ultimately 18) may be the only ones, I haven't decided and I honestly have been writing this as my horny, depraved imagination carries me.

Look forward to seeing how it goes versbbguy.

In the meantime you and the guys might like this story on nifty: http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/incest/moving-in-with-my-son/

It is not about bug chasing or chems, but all the action is BB. The story is a real slow burner. It's about a straight father who moves in with his gay son and his partner. The father is impossibly naive and matter-of-fact about things, which kinda makes the storyline hotter. In one hilarious chapter the son confesses he doesn't just work as a barman, he's actually a gogo boy who loves getting banged in the backroom. LOL.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Look forward to seeing how it goes versbbguy.

In the meantime you and the guys might like this story on nifty: http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/incest/moving-in-with-my-son/

It is not about bug chasing or chems, but all the action is BB. The story is a real slow burner. It's about a straight father who moves in with his gay son and his partner. The father is impossibly naive and matter-of-fact about things, which kinda makes the storyline hotter. In one hilarious chapter the son confesses he doesn't just work as a barman, he's actually a gogo boy who loves getting banged in the backroom. LOL.  

Thank you for the story suggestion!

Due to the length of time since Chapter 17 I decided to break out Chapter 18 early, so there will be at least another chapter or two depending on how the material works itself out.  Thanks for all the great messages guys.

CHAPTER 18:

Mark / Dad:

I was at home getting myself together for Sam’s conversion party when it really hit me: ' I was STILL HIV-negative.  How was that possible?'  Then I thought about the flu I had experienced, recalling it occurred during flu season, perhaps I had actually had the flu.  I decided to visit Sam’s Immunologist that week and get a more definitive test result.  I wanted to know, and I wanted to test again without Cod; when Cod tests positive for HIV I wanted the focus on him.  I also wanted and needed for him to know I infected him and I want that strong bond with him – we’d have that conversation in private.  I was sure I’d be getting a positive test result – and, in fact, when sitting in the Immunologist's waiting room later that week my cock was hard and leaking in my pants.  One of the nurses asked me to step into the exam room, “This is it”, I thought as she said “The doctor will be right with you.”

Dr. Burns did indeed enter the room a minute or so later, and asked about Sam.  I considered responding 'Oh he’s fucking me and a ton of hot guys full of poz cum,' but went with a simple “He’s great.”  I might like to bluster a little bit, I didn't want to come off too pervy or twisted. 

Then Dr. Bburns got down to the test results, and I really must have look like a deer in headlights when he explained to me that my tests were 'non-reactive', which was to say I had tested negative for all STDs including HIV.  My mouth nearly hit the floor.  Talk about a sobering result.  Again, how could this be the case?  Looking back, I think my reaction to his explanation of the results must have been similar to watching a balloon slowly deflate.  Again I thought 'HOW THE FUCK CAN I BE NEGATIVE?!  AM I IMMUNE?  Sam has been fucking me full of unmedicated hiv-positive cum for two months or so now!'

I keep all of my thoughts to myself, and did my best to smile and nod at the right points in Dr. Burns' remarks.  When he offered advice on safer-sex practices I replied simply “No I’m good, but thank you.”  After paying my co-pay I left and went home, utterly mystified.

Once I got home I immediately got a shower, thinking it would help me center my thoughts, even so, when I stepped out to dry myself, I found myself staring in the mirror, my head nearly spinning in disbelief.  Fortunately just then a message on my phone came through that distracted me.  It was that hot fucker Chris from the testing center.  I really want to get naked with him.

Chris: “Hey sexy.”

Me: “Hey sexy yourself ... What’s up?”

Chris: “Horned as fuck, leaking … Want to get together?  Breed my neg hole?”

Me: “UGH … can’t tonight.”

Chris: “Damn.”

Me: “Hooking up with a friend.”

Chris: “Lucky him.  You and Cod still gonna come get tested?”

Me: “Cod still needs to test.  I was just tested.”

Chris: “Ohhh you did?  You okay?”

Me: “Yeah fine.”

Me: ”Neg.”

Chris: “Really? … kinda thought you might test poz.”

Me: “Me too.”

Chris: “Your friend poz?”

Me: “Haha … perv … yeah he is.”

Me: “He’s not fucking me tonight though … fucking another guy.”

Chris: “Oh fuck.”

Chris: “Gang bang.”

Me: “Ha.. of sorts.  He invites one neg bottom, all the tops are supposed to be poz.”

Chris: “Oh fuck! That’s hot, dude … I’d be up for that.”

Me: “So hot you want it.”

Me: “When we do hookup I will might not be neg, and I only fuck bb.”

Chris: “Same.”

Chris: “I mean I only get fucked bb, yet still neg last test.”

Chris then texted a photograph of his ass spread wide, his hole ready for cock.  He's so hot.  I really wanted to breed his ass right now.  So I texted him a pic of my cock, with the comment "Fuck, that's a hot hole you got there."

Chris: “HOT cock.  Hope we can hookup soon.”

Me: “Me too.”

I really wanted to breed Chris’ tight ass, but I decided to stay focused on Sam’s fuck party.  I finish cleaning up and headed into the living room, gave Cod a kiss, and headed out the door.  I needed to get a drink and think about how I tell Sam I was still HIV-negative; I decided I wouldn't tell him that night, however.  I didn't want to put a damper on the evening’s fun.

Sam:

I know I need to handle this whole thing delicately, but also act quickly, Mark will show up at any moment and I want HIV+ blood from Jake in Cody’s body.  Sergei, Jake and I walk into my bedroom.  I make a motion for Sergei to move to the other side of the bed and I approach Cody, “I’m back sexy boy”, and I give him a few soft kisses.  “Ahhh.. ahh… fuck yeah… your friends here yet?”  “Yep, 2 of ‘em so far”, I nod at Sergei and he moves to Cod and grabs and lightly squeezes his bicep.  I lean over to Jake, speaking very softly, tease his hole with your cock, but don’t fuck him yet, he nods.  “We’re gonna help get you ready Cod.”, “Ohhhh… I’m ready”, I laugh lightly, “I’m gonna give you a little something to really get you horned up and going … ok?”, Cody moans, he’s blindfolded but he can feel Sergei and Jake giving his body attention, “uhh… yeah… whatever”.  “Cody you’re about to be flying high … and you’re about to be poz”, the only thought going through my mind right now.

I look at Sergei and he squeezes Cody’s bicep a little tighter, “Feeling ok baby?”, “Yeah… good”, “Make a fist for me … this’ll sting just a little … you might cough”, “ok”, Cody doesn’t seem phased.   I hold the syringe up and take a quick look at the toxic blood and the dissolved T and then I look down at Cody, I think, “This is it boy.  This is the moment you become an HIV+ man”.  I slowly insert the used needle into one of Cody’s bulging veins.  “You feeling ok?”, “Yeah … yeah … I’m good”, I can see Jake rubbing his poz precum all over Cody’s hole, “Oh yeah.. I’m good... I’m so horny, “Good.  Gonna give you just what you need sexy”, “oh yea?”, “Yeah”, I pull back slightly on the plunger to make sure I’ve got a good vein and then gently push down sending all of the T and all of Jake’s HIV+ blood into Cody’s arm, “ahhhhh… ahhhh”, “That’s it sexy, almost done, you feel ok?”, “Yeah.. Yeah… ahhhh”.  I can tell Cod is loving Jake’s cock teasing his hole, I ease the needle out of Cody’s arm and set it aside.  I look up at Sergei, give him a nod, and he eases off of Cody’s bicep.  Cody coughs a few times, “fuck” (more coughs), “You ok?”, “Yeah… yeah… fuck … I’m good … I’m good … oh fuck”, I know it’s hitting him in a rush and he’ll need a few minutes when I hear the back door open and shut, “Mark is here”, I think. 

I walk over to Sergei, whispering, “Get him restrained in the sling  ... then get a little more of his blood in that syringe, please”, he nods.  I kiss Cod, “Cod babe, another of my friends is here for fun”, I pull on his arm, “We’re gonna get you in the sling, sound good?” “Yeah sure”, I smile at Sergei and Jake; I know they will get Cody ready to fuck while I go get Mark.  I slip by the living room again, grab the second unused syringe and the other blindfold and head to the kitchen; Mark is there naked and waiting.  I smile, “Hey sexy”, we kiss, “Hey man … we doing this?”, “Hell yeah we’re doing this, but first two things”, Mark looks at me questioning.  “First, I need a small amount of your blood”, “Wha… “, he gives me an odd look, “This boy said he’s ready to be convert, he wants to make sure it happens, so he’ll be getting a little sample from all of us”, “Oh fuck, that’s wild, … we’re still breeding him, right?”, “Fuck yea we’re still breeding him … he just asked how sure I was that he’d convert – told him its definitely gonna happen tonight”.

I grab Mark’s arm and tie the blindfold around his bicep, “Ok.. relax and make a fist for me, this only takes a sec”, “k”, I line up the syringe and then slowly insert it into his strong arm veins, pulling back just a small amount of blood, “zit hurt?”, “Not at all”, I ease the syringe out of his arm and hold it up, “That all it takes?”,  I look at him seriously, “Yeah blood is the quickest and most guaranteed way to convert him.  He’ll definitely be HIV+ tonight.”  “Ok now … Second thing … because of this”, glaring at the needle, “He wants it to keep it mostly anon, so no one gets weird later, you gotta wear this blindfold.  Jake and Sergei are already here with our boy and I’ve already blindfolded them.  The boy has seen only me once when he got here.”, “Haha… uhmmmm yea, … wild, sure, that’s kinda hot actually”, “Thought you’d think so”.  I set the needle down and carefully touch Mark’s body, kissing him, as I put the blindfold on him.  “This too tight?”, “No”, I turn on the kitchen light, “Can you see anything?”, “Nothing.  Hope you’re gonna be leading us all around”.  “Yeah It’s cool, I’ll guide you guys … just remember, like last time, you gotta be kinda quiet, and no names.  Use your hands to touch and feel around for where you’re going and stay focused on fucking him until it’s time for us to give him that something special, got it?”, “Haha … Yep”.  I grab the syringe and quickly push the plunger so the blood empties out in the sink and turn off the light. 

With the empty needle in one hand and Mark’s hand in the other, “Now… let’s go breed that hole”.

• Upvote 18

CHAPTER 19:

Sam:

Mark and I made our way towards the bedroom, and, as we approached the doorway we could hear the undeniable sounds of man-against-man, skin-on-skin sex.  We knew someone was fucking Cody, and entering the room I saw Cody laying in the sling, his hair messed up a little, sweating somewhat.  Sergei’s left hand was holding Cody's head stationary as the head of Sergei's big Russian cock was sliding in and out of Cod’s mouth.  Jake was standing at the rear of the sling, full balls on, pounding Cody – banging that boy’s hot little ass. 

I couldn't help but think 'This is so hot … I’m glad they didn’t wait', however, the words “Fuck that’s so hot” are those that somehow actually escaped my lips.  Turning to Mark I suggested “It’s going to be a really good night, sexy.”

I set the empty syringe down on my dresser beside the re-filled one from Jake.  I look down at Mark, he may be blindfolded but his ears work, and his cock is just like mine and it’s hard as granite.  I guide Mark to the other side of Cody’s face, put his right hand on the boy’s head, and say softly, “You’re standing right beside his face.  Put your cock up near his piggy mouth and instinct will take over; feed him some of your precum babe”, Mark moves closer, and almost like flipping a light switch Cody senses another cock and moves off of Sergei’s cock and starts sucking the cock that made him.

I think to myself, “This must be the hottest fucking dark and most twisted conversion party I’ve ever hosted …. and it’s SO fucking hot”, as I watch father and son getting into foreplay.  It’s even hotter knowing both of them are blindfolded and neither one knows the other is on the receiving end.  At this point my cock is leaking a gallon of precum, I move around to wipe some of it in Cody’s hair, before moving to the dresser and hiding the empty syringe from Mark’s arm.  “Ohhhhh … ohhhhhhhhhh … ohhhhh fuck…. So close… oh fuck”, I look over at Jake, I can see that tight ass of his and the sweat on his body.  I move closer, I actually want to see Jake’s face when he starts to nut inside a guy he knows is getting knocked up with his virus.  Jake’s body is so hot, I look up at him, his eyes are closed, his mouth open and I know he’s about to blow his toxic stew, “FUCK … OH FUCK YEAH … FUUUUUUUUU…….” and like that the first poz load of the night is pumped into Cody’s ass.  Watching the two of them earlier I know Jake and Sergei have a special connection because Sergei’s strain converted him, but I’m very attracted to Jake, I want to spend some time with him alone; he will be a great accomplice converting neg bottoms.  Sergei and Jake look at each other and kiss as they switch places.  Sergei grabs the chains and Cod’s legs and practically rams his huge cock into the boy’s hole.  Cody gags some, stifling a muffled groan, as he coughs around his dad’s cock.  Sergei is always so horny and aggressive and right now he only seems interested in one thing … getting off.  It crosses my mind, “Cody is going to be more than sore tomorrow”. 

I look over and Jake’s hand is on Cody’s face while he’s holding his wet cock near Cody’s mouth, “Clean me up boy”, and Cody again switches from sucking one cock to sucking another.  I can see by the way Jake is looking at Cody, he knows it’s his virus infecting Cody tonight, “He’s already developed a bit of a bond with him”, I think.  There seems to be a connection when one man knowingly infects another with HIV and this is more than obvious on Jake’s face right now.  I hope Cody knows one day its Jake’s body that made him HIV+.  I’m so turned on taking in everything, it’s so hot to me, and my cock is wet again with precum dripping everywhere.  On the other end of the sling Sergei is really fucking Cody rough, banging his ass, banging against the sling and really groaning each time he bottoms out; it’s difficult for Cody to even keep a cock in his mouth.  The sound hits me, the sound of a sweaty ball sac smacking against a ass and the sound of the chains and the leather from the sling, I think to myself, “I want in that hole and I want in it now”.   I move around so I can lie down on the floor, on my back, right between Sergei legs.  He looks at me a little for only a second, but he doesn’t stop fucking Cod. 

I’ve watched Sergei fuck and breed guys many times before, but from here I have the perfect vantage point to watch Sergei’s fuck stick ream Cody’s ass and fill him up.  “FUCK! FUCK! Gonna… “, I can tell Sergei is close, “Gonna…. Gonnna…. Ughhhhhhh…. CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMIN……….”, and with just a few more hard grunts and thrusts Sergei busts his nut, “Ohhh… ahhhh.. ahhhhh… ahhhh… “, he pushes all the way and just holds it there.  From underneath the both of them I can clearly see his hairy nuts, tight against his body, and his cock and his abdomen spasming as he delivers another big load of poz cum to Cody’s ass.  

Sergei pulls out and some of his load drips out onto my face, I get up and Sergei moves over to Mark to take his place and get his cock cleaned by the slut.  Mark is feeling his way down Cody’s body, I guess he wants to dump the next poz load in Cody’s ass, part of me wonders if he’ll realize it’s his own son’s ass he’s fucking or not?  Mark gets closer to me, and I stop him, “It’s time to give our guest his special surprise”, Mark smirks a little at the suggestion, “Don’t move … let me grab …”, I don’t finish the sentence.  I grab the syringe, with the second dose of Jake’s blood in it, off the dresser and move over to Cody’s arm.  I look at Jake and he moves his hands from Cody’s head to Cody’s bicep and squeezes, “One more time boy … just to make sure you’re good and ready, you ok?”, I can hear a muffled “mmmmmhmmmmmm” from around Sergei’s cock.  I look at Jake and mouth the word “tighter” and he squeezes Cody’s bicep a little tighter.  “Left arm baby ... make a fist”. 

Jake’s arm is a nurse’s dream and I pick an obvious vein and slowly work the needle in and pull back slightly; Cody doesn’t flinch.  The needle is in, “Keep that fist baby, don’t move your arm”, another muffled “mmmmhmmmmmm”. I grab Mark, “Come over here… give me your hand, … gently”, I put Mark’s hand on the syringe and he grips it, “Ok.. I want you to gently push down on the plunger, got it?”, he nods.  Mark uses his fingers to make sure he’s got it while I keep the needle in place and then he pushes down on the plunger and Jake’s blood disappears into Cody’s body.  “That’s so hot he’s getting what he needs”, as the needle empties, “I got it”, and I move Mark’s hand and ease the syringe out of Cody’s arm, “Ok baby relax”.  I nod at Jake and he releases Cody’s bicep and goes back to petting the boy.  I set the needle back on the dresser, step over to Mark whispering, “Now that that’s all done … he’s definitely going to be leaving this house poz – ready to breed?”, Mark nods and I guide Mark over to Cod’s ass.  “Yeah… that’s it, right there”, and I help Mark guide his cock into Cody’s hole.  “Ahhhhh…. Oh yeah… nice”, and I watch as Cody’s father’s shaft slowly disappears into his own flesh and blood until his nuts are pressed firmly against Cody’s ass. 

Whereas Sergei gave Cody an almost brutal fuck, Mark is slower and more loving, taking his time, it’s almost like the blindfold isn’t on and he knows who he’s fucking.  “Oh yeah…. Oh yeah… fuck”, then he starts to get himself into a good rhythm.  I think, “I’m going to tear that boy’s ass up and fuck him full of my poz cum”.  Being the odd man out I decide I need some oral attention and find Cody’s willing mouth and he starts sucking me like a champ.   The small amount of T I gave him tonight has turned him into a total cock slut and he’s sucking me like a sex starved pig.  Cody is thirsty for cum but my loads are only going deep in that sexy ass.

I see Mark pick up his pace fucking and I can hear the sloshing sound of skin against cummy ass, “Ahhhhh… ahhhhhhhhhhhhh……… fu……”, I stare at Mark, this goes on for a bit, until he unloads into his son’s ass; Mark keeps it there and then finally pulls out.  This is my signal to fuck.  I practically jerk my cock from Cod’s sucking mouth and help Mark move out of the way just enough.  I put Mark’s hands on Cod’s legs and cock as I line myself up with Cod’s abused hole.  I get the head in then thrust and push my cock in almost to the hilt, I slide right in without almost no resistance.   Cody is lost in the moment and almost doesn’t flinch.  The last time I fucked Cod I needed lube but with all of the precum from my cock and all of the poz cum in Cody’s ass I don’t need any.  I feel my cock leaking fairly steady and I feel it flowing out of me right into Cod’s beautiful poz butt.  “FUCK YEAH”… I groan out loud as I bottom out inside the boy, “TAKE MY POZ COCK BOY!”, I hold my cock all the way inside him for a minute.  Cod is squeezing down on my dick with his ass muscles and it feels amazing, he’s begging me to fuck and breed him, it’s obvious he needs our cocks and our cum – how can I say no?  I start fucking Cod, it’s been a while since I last fucked him, I’ve nearly forgotten how lucky Mark is, and how amazing this ass feels wrapped around your bare cock.  I think, “I’ve got to fuck him and dad together sometime”.

I see Mark slowly making his way to Cod’s face, Sergei moves around the other side.   Jake, feeling displaced, looks at Cody’s hard cock and leans down to suck him.  Cod is sucking his dad’s cock again, but I can hear a muffled, “AHHHHHH” as Jake starts to service the boy’s mostly neglected, and hopefully poz, cock.   It’s at this point that I find my rhythm.  My bedroom is alive with the sex of men.  The sounds of the chains moving, the smell of the leather and the man sweat are all around me as I lay into Cod’s ass determined to use him and give him yet another poz load.  “Ahhhhhh… Ahhhhh… oh fuck, oh fuck… oh fuck … you’re gonna… “, it feels hot, the blood is rushing to my head, and I feel my heart rate increase as I start to nut.  It’s amazing, my hands are around Cody’s legs, and I’m buried so deep inside him I feel like he’s going to taste my spunk.  This must be one of the most intense orgasms of my life.  The room is incredibly warm to me now and I can feel all of the cum from his ass surrounding my cock; if I cum any harder inside Cod I think my balls will turn inside out.  

Things continue like this for another hour or so, each one of us taking a turn getting sucked before jackhammer fucking Cody’s ass in an attempt to breed him; Jake, being younger than the rest of us, actually gives Cody three loads of his cum.  The rest of settle for lots of precum and giving Cod two loads each; saying we used his ass is an understatement.  My bedroom smells like pure sex, like the inside of a gym locker, painted in arm pit sweat and poz seed.  We play and kiss and tease for a while, but I feel like things are wrapping up so I get two more blindfolds and quickly tie to them on Sergei and Jake’s head, leaving their eyes exposed to keep with the ruse.  “Ok guys… I’ll guide you in the other room … don’t take off the blindfold ‘til I say it’s ok”.  I grab Mark’s hand and kiss him softly, “Let’s go Daddy”, and we slowly make our way back into the kitchen.  “Ok its good, you can take them off now”.  “That was so fucking hot.  I never knew it could be so hot being one of the tops”, said Jake.  I smiled, “Yeah it really is intense”, I look at Mark and Sergei, “Enjoy yourselves?”, “Fuck yeah”, they both respond.  “Good”.  I’ll take care of our guest once you guys are gone.

The guys dress and leave and I make my way back to the bedroom.  I hide the dirty needle before leaning down to remove Cod’s blindfold and kiss him on the lips, “Did you enjoy own personal little orgy, sexy boy?”, between kissing me back, “I think my ass is gonna be sore, but I loved it … that was so hot”.  “Good … my friends really loved you too, and I think we all fucked huge loads into you”, “Oh … Yeah?  That’s so hot”, “Cod, you know … “, kissing him more, “… bareback sex like this can lead to … “, and he cut me off, “being poz … yea … yea I know”.  I can see by his face he’s conflicted, “Just hope you really enjoyed it … and will be ok if …”, I trail off, “Fuck yea I did Sam … I’ll be ok”, “Good.  Let me help you down, we can cuddle and relax for a bit before you leave”.  I help Cody get out of the sling – he nearly falls over – I grab him and we both fall over onto the bed laughing; I kiss him more.  “I guess we really did work you over tonight”, “Yeah… yeah… this bed feels good, can we just stay here, like this?”.  “Of course we can.. let’s scoot up more on the bed and cuddle for a bit”, we both move and get into a position so we can spoon; my cock between his legs.  I think for a moment, “This is so hot.. so good and he’s rubbing the head of my cock between his legs.  I’m going to be fucking him again in a minute if he doesn’t stop teasing me”.  “Do you think I’ll be HIV+ now Sam?”, such a direct question, “Let’s rest Cod, you can sta…”, and I look over and realize he’s fallen asleep; we wore him out.  I gently get up and prep the bed for sleep and turn off all the lights and climb in bed with Cod.  Pressing myself against Cod makes me hard again, he’s out, so I decide to see if I can actually sleep with my cock in his ass and go for it.   

It seems like time stands still as things goes by and Cody and I get really close.  Before I realize it, we’re on vacation, it’s bright, it’s sunny, and I love it.  It’s so nice and warm outside not so hot really and the wind feels great on my body.  Then I remember that I’m on a nude beach, and Cody is right here with me, holding my hand, smiling at me.  He’s teasing me, looking down at my cock, then saying things like, “Bet you won’t breed right now”, I laugh, “Fuck you”, “That’s the idea”, he laughs and the teasing continues.  I look around, I don’t see anyone, all I see are a few birds, and all I can hear is the sound of the ocean waves.  Cody grabs my cock, “FUCK ME SAM!  FUCK ME AND BREED ME RIGHT HERE!”, this isn’t teasing anymore, he’s begging to fucked.  I pull Cod closer and we kiss when he jerks away and lays down on his stomach in the soft sand and pulls his ass cheeks apart, “Breed me now Sam!  Fuck me!  I want more of your poz cum”.  I look down at Cod’s ass and then up his back to his neck, he’s so fucking sexy.  It’s at this moment that I notice the biohazard tattoo / tramp stamp on Cod’s upper back, just below his neck.  “Cody’s poz!  Cody’s fucking HIV+ and he’s mine!”, it hits me like a flash.  I look around one more time, unable to say no, I climb on top of Cod.  If Cod wants his man to fuck and breed him right here in broad daylight, right now, on this beach, then his man is going to do it. 

My cock is already wet with precum from Cod teasing me and I use it to grease his hole, “No lube?”, he looks back at me, “Just use your precum …. Your precum and maybe some spit, I just need this so bad right now”.  I move my face closer to his ass and spit on his hole then position myself so I can jack a bit to get harder and push more of my precum out of my cock so that he’s at least a little wet; I start pushing the head of my cock inside him.  “Ahhh… easy… ahhh … ahhh… yeah, good, that’s it… ahhhh… keep going”, I keep pushing my cock into him slowly.  The sound of the ocean waves and Cody’s groans are deafening as I feel my nuts finally press up against his body, “You’ve got all of your man’s cock baby boy, you got all of your man’s bare cock, is this what you needed?”, emphasizing the point by pulling him back against my cock.  “Yeah.. uhhh… yeah… oh fuck … breed me Sam, breed me deep”.   I pull out slowly then go in again, I can feel my precum flowing, giving us both just enough lubrication to fuck sans lube.

“I’m gonna breed you good boy, gonna give you that poz cum you want so much”, punctuating each word with a movement, “OH fuck yea.. I want it babe… want you”, I pick up the pace fucking Cod on what I can only assume is a public beach; obvious to anyone or anything.  I know someone might see us and it might be a problem, but right now fucking Cod’s bare ass, I don’t care anymore.  I fuck Cod slowly to get us started, but as my precum becomes more copious I pick up the pace and really start to ride him.  “Ahhhhhhhhh……..ahhhhhhhhhhhhh so good”, Cody’s moans are loud, but the sound of the waves is louder.  It amuses me that if anyone actually gets close enough to see us they will have to know there are two men here having sex; personally I hope they’re hot, Jake’s age and horny as fuck.  A grin crosses my face.  “Yeah baby.. yeah baby.. you’ve been wanting Daddy’s cum haven’t you, this is your whole world, this is everything you need”, he responds with a “Yes Daddy” in a boyish sounding voice.  I know Cod is 22, but I often imagine him younger, I really hope no one can hear us at this point.  I continue fucking Cod like this for a while when I get that tingling sensation starting at the bottom of my nuts, I know I’m about to lose my load, “I’m gonna cum in you babe, gonna give you my seed”, “Yeah.. yeah.. do it Sam, BREED ME!”.  I continue fucking him, “Ohhhhh fuck… oh fuck Cod… ohhhhhh…” and I feel the point of no return hit me, that sensation every man knows when his cock is about to squirt.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh.. ahhhhhhhhhhh.. ahhhhhhhhhh”, I wake up and realize I’m balls deep in Cod’s ass and I’m blowing what feels like the biggest load ever deep inside him.  I feel the sweat between our bodies, “FUCK ME that’s hot!”, Cod doesn’t even move, he’s sleeping soundly.  I think for a second, “Cody probably doesn’t even know I just fucked and bred another load of poz cum into his ass”, but at this point I think he’s like his Dad and doesn’t care anymore.

Without removing my cock I lay my head back down and go back to sleep.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 22

DAMN HOT story man!!  Our hero Cody is now got 8 poz loads of cum in his hot ass and 2 blood slams. And so he's converted before his own dad has! I hope there's more to come. Mark still needs to get pozzed ( by his own son!?) and of course Chris is still chasing. Damn versbbguy I am so glad yu decided to continue this. It still is better and hotter with each new chapter!!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

too those who have been vocal about their not liking a particular turn the story is taking You realize the guys who write these are not being paid for their time and surely have lives they lead so sitting down to write multiple chapters of length is something they take time to do with the only compensation being the knowledge that they made many readers happy as they see the comments.  Expressing negative comments because you dislike a particular aspect of the story is really kind of rude because like I said they do this unpaid and people posting negative comments based on their personal likes and dislikes certainly is not an incentive to get back to writing the next chapter.

If you dislike something then move on or write your own story but bitching about it in a comment serves no purpose for anyone and is probably a factor dissuading others from sharing their stuff.

• Upvote 1