Cody's Return Part 2

versbbguy

The first 16 Chapters of this story can be found here:
https://breeding.zone/topic/34088-codys-return/page-1

Hey guys... I'm so fucking horny right now writing this.. I need poz cock bad.  Hope you like it.

CHAPTER 17:

Cod:

“Oohhhh fuck… ohhhhhh fuck,…”

"Fuck yeah, you love that poz cock huh?” Adam really knew how to hit all the right spots deep, deep inside my tight ass with that steel girder of a cock.  HIV+ or not, I love being a total slut to cock and I really love feeling his bare cock fucking me. 

“Fuck me Adam!”

“Gonna breed you so deep Cody.  You ready to take another big load from me?”

“FUCK yea I am.”

Adam was deep-dicking me so well, prodding his bare cock against my boy button, and I knew at any moment he would pump another big load of his poz sperm inside my body.  I was beyond caring:  my head should have been screaming 'WTF?', but my cock didn't lie – it was hard as granite.

I felt the need to tease him though, push him over the edge, and get that big load of boy batter.  “Fuck you’re so hot Cod,"

“You too!  You like my wet ass?”

"Yeah, I do.  Love it.  Who's cum is in there?”

“That’s my Dad’s."

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.  He breeds me every day... well, nearly every day.”

“He poz?  Too?”

“No.  I mean.. I don’t know, I don’t think so, although he did say we need to get tested at some point, but…. Ohhhhhh fuck… right there… oh fuck Adam!”

“Yeah, you like my big cock hitting that spot." [Grunting] "Take it boy!“  With this Adam picked-up the pace and was seriously banging my ass.  I could actually hear and feel his sweaty nut sac smacking against my cheeks.  I wanted his cock and cum so bad.  I must have been in heat for it. 

“Give it to me Adam!  FUCKING BREED ME!”

“Yeah ... boy, I’m real close.. I’m gonna fill that ass with another big load of my POZ cum.”

"Fuckin' hot!"

"Haven’t had anyone tell me I’m pozzed him," Adam remarked.  Somehow I found his admission oddly satisfying.  'Who knows', I thought in a flash, 'maybe this will be a first'.  Then it happened.

“FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!  Cuuuuuu…. Ohhhh fuck… oh fuckk Co’… cummmmmmmming”, and I knew he was pumping his big load of poz funk into my hole.

Adam finally relaxed, thoroughly out of breath and equally sweaty.  He lay down on top of me, kissing me, and asked simply “Good?”

“Oh hell yeah... Always good!”.  I kissed him with renewed energy, just to demonstrate how much I enjoyed his cock, but I gently added “Hey, I'm not sure when my Dad will be back.”

"Oh, okay.  Yeah.  I'll go."

"Let's do this again soon, okay?"

“Yeah man... Anytime, you know I love that ass.  Oh, and go get tested.”

“Should I worry?”

“Nahhh ... not really.  Just good to do.  So you know.  Plus you’re letting a poz dude bareback and breed that hole so you never know.” 

After Adam left I cleaned-up and waited for Dad to get home.  I wanted him to breed me but he seemed somewhat  exhausted, so we kissed, cuddled and promptly fell asleep, but as I drifted off I thought 'Daddy likes breeding his baby boy in the mornings anyways'.

Thursday Dad fucked me and then went out for a run.  He was super sweaty when he got home.  I inwardly smiled, wondering briefly if he actually went for a run this time.  When Friday finally arrived I was trying to to think of a way to tell Dad I was going to be a whore at Sam’s place and he’s going to fuck and breed me, when my phone buzzed:

Sam: “We still on?”

Me: “You know it ... what time?”

Sam: “Come over at 7… I’m inviting a few friends”

Me: “Uhm… ok that’s cool, any other bottoms?”

Sam: “No, just you.  >=)”

Sam: “Ever party?”

Me: “Smoked pot a few times”

Sam: “Want to?… it’ll be way more intense when you’re taking our bare cocks”

Me: “Willing to try I guess”

Sam: “Done it a few times ... nothing crazy, I’ll take good care of you”

Me: “Deal”

Five minutes later my Dad popped into the room, giving me a kiss.  "Mmmm, love my boy.”

"Love you too Dad.”

“I’m gonna go out with friends tonight, think can you manage a Friday night without me?”

“That’s incredibly convenient”, I thought, wondering casually if he was one of Sam’s 'friends'.  “Yeah I’ll be okay.  I want some of that cock when you get home, though.”

“Deal, boy," as he gave me another kiss.  "I’m in love with you Cod.”

I looked up at him, “I’m in love with you too Dad.”

Around 6:00 PM Dad found me watching TV, “Headed out baby boy, hopefully won’t be too late.”

“It’s cool Dad, you deserve a night out – Love you.”

“Love you too Cod,” briefly french kissing me before heading out.

Realizing I didn't have a lot of time before I had to leave for Sam's, I thought “I’d better get it together.”

Sam:

As the day progressed I took a few minutes here and there to set everything in motion for Mark’s boy Cody.  Tonight was the night that it was going to happen for Cody, there was no question (at least in my mind).   I knew, of course, that Mark was regularly breeding him, but I also knew Mark still hadn’t been tested, so he didn't know if in fact he’s poz.  “When Cody leaves my house tonight I want there to be no question that he’s HIV+”, I thought to myself as I texted Jake and Sergei:

Sam: “You up for breeding a neg hole with that newly + cock?”

Jake: “Haha… yep, already bred a college dude, horned as fuck”

Sam: “Come over at 6:30, got something very special I need you to do ... don’t be late”

Jake: “Sounds hot”

Sam: “Got another young one to tag ... you up for it?”

Sergei: “Always”

Sam: “Come over at 730 ... back door, undress, be quiet … got it?”

Sergei: “k”

Finally text Mark, I want him in on Cod’s conversion but I can’t let him know what’s going on until it’s done:

Sam: “Still coming over for fun tonight?”

Mark: “Fuck yea… found another Jake?”

Sam: “LOL… yep, might say that, pretty sure he’s neg”

Mark: “Not after we get done”

Sam: “Come over at 8, back door, undress and be VERY quiet, got it?”

Mark: “Got it sexy”

With the guys all setup I got to work finishing things for the night's session.  I setup the sling, grab some lube, towels and put my GoPro in the best position to capture Cod’s conversion party.  I take two unused syringes from my party supplies, add a small does of T to one of them, and put them in the living room for easy access later.  Just as my clock hit 6:30, right on time, Jake appeared at my front door.  “Hey sexy.”

“Hey Sam," I replied, giving him a kiss as he felt-up my cock even before I had closed the door.  “Get rid of these clothes, I want you naked.”

“Mmmmmm… Is this the cock that pozzed me?"

“Nope, but Sergei will be here soon and you can show him how much you appreciate it, now get naked.”

Jake stripped, and his cock came into view I enjoyed his hot body, and I complemented him remarking “That’s a hot poz cock you got there boy.”

“Thanks,” he beamed as we resumed making out.  Both of us were instantly hard.  “So what ... err who’s getting pozzed tonight?”

“We’re waiting on Mark and Sergei to get here.. and our vic.. err bottom boy.  His name is Cody, when he gets here I need you in the kitchen, and very quiet, … wait for me to get you ... he doesn’t know who’s coming and except for me his breeders will be anonymous to him.”

“Sounds kinda hot.”

“Very.  I’ve got my GoPro hooked up and streaming, after I take Cody to my bedroom you can turn on my laptop and watch us until I come get you.”

“Cool."

“Mmmm, now … I need some of that brand new poz cock bad,” and with that I squatted down, sucking on Jake’s cock to get him worked up before Cody arrived.

“Uhhhh… ohhhhh … fuck … oh fuck that feels good."

I sucked Jake for a few minutes, paying particular attention to the head and piss slit.  When I start to taste Jake’s poz precum I immediately stop sucking him.  “I just need you horny and worked up, sexy.”

“Haha ... I’m pozzing hole tonight, I’m already horny and worked up.”

Right on time, at 7:00 PM, I heard someone at the door.  It was Cod.  I gestured for silence, whispered "Go," and pointed Jake toward the kitchen, enjoying the sight of his cute little ass as he left the room, under my breathe murmuring “I wanna put my tongue in that so bad."

I let Cod in and greet him with a big, wet kiss.  He checked me out, up and down, focusing particularly on my cock.  “Like what you see?” I asked.

Perhaps just a bit nervous, he answered with a smile, “Yeah."  

I gave him several more kisses, just to loosen him up, and as his body relaxed I gestured for him to follow me into the bedroom, “Come with me sexy boy.”  Once there I handed him a beverage I had prepared in advance of his arrival, saying only “Drink this.”

Cod looks at the glass.  It appeared to hold a shot glass worth of water, and he downed it, asking afterwards “Water?”

“Yeah … and something extra to help you relax, nothing bad, just a little G to loosen things up.”  I kissed him again, murmuring into his ear “Strip.  Now.”

“Anyone else here?”

“Soon.”

Cod looks at me with a silly grin and strips off his shirt.  His chest was very nice and smooth, and his build was beautifully toned.  Two seconds later his pants, socks and underwear were gone.  “Good boy,” I praised him, giving him another kiss.  This time my cock nudged him as he folded into my embrace.  “Like that poz cock huh?”

Looking up at me, he softly replied "Oh, yeah."

“I’m poz, Cod.  You sure you want more of this cock and cum inside you?”

Again he replied "Oh, yeah."  Exchanging smiles, we made-out very seriously. 

My cock is already leaking a river of poz precum, “Lay on the bed Cod.”

He complied.  Climbing onto the bed, I stroked his legs and back, and rubbed my cock head in the crack of his ass.  He raised his legs, his legs   .immediately go up, and I tease and his hole using my precum to get it wet.  I think, “I want to fuck and breed this boy so bad right now.”

We kissed a bit more.  A few minutes of foreplay went by and Cod relaxed in my arms.  The G was taking effect.  Between kisses, “Cod baby.. “, more kisses, “I gotta get you ready for your party.”

“Oh yeah… I’m ready… mmmm, so relaxed… I’m soooo good, I’m sooooo fucking horny Sam.”

“I know sexy… but I need you ready to go when the other guys get here.”

“Oh yeah… cool, tell me what to do.” but he just lay there.  The G was doing its trick on him.  

“I’m going to blind fold you, don’t worry I’ll be right here.”

“Uhhh… okay.”

I placed the blind fold over his eyes, asking “Too tight?”

“No.. no, it's good.  Can’t see a thing now though.”

“Just relax ... it’ll be fun.”

It was time to bring Sergei in so I prepared Cod, saying, "Stay here Baby.  I'm gonna go see if any of the guys are here.  I’m just going in the living room, so just relax."

He replied with a very calm "Okay."

I walked through the living room, picking-up the syringe with T, and made my way to the kitchen; Sergei was naked and Jake was already sucking his cock, the laptop on and showing the feed from my cam.  “That’s hot guys, but don’t cum yet we’re taking care of Cody tonight and I want him full of poz cum.”

Jake stood-up, giving Sergei a quick kiss.  Jake knews Sergei’s cum knocked him up.  The strong bond between them was inescapable.  I imagine most bug chasers hope for their kind of connection.  Or so I liked to think.

“Jake, I'm gonna need your arm for a bit.”

“Wha… ok.. what are we doing?”

“Just need some of that newly HIV+ blood flowing through your veins … need to soften this Tina up for Cody.

“Fuck,” Sergei grunted.

A huge smile cames over Jake’s face as he realized what’s going to happen, “Fuck ... okay,” extending his arm without hesitation. 

Sergei piped-up, “Fuck yeah, Jake, give him our bug.”

“Sergei, would you squeeze his bicep?”  Looking at Jake, “Make a fist.”  Having done this more than once, I slowly insert the stabby part of the needle into one of Jake’s veins and carefully draw out just enough blood to cover the T, tapping the syringe a few times to help it dissolve in the blood.

“Good," I remarked as I withdrew the needle adding “He doesn’t know you’re here, so stay quiet and come with me.”  With that the three of us headed back to my bedroom.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 28
  • Piggy 1

I am not sure how I feel about this.  The story has been very sexy and stimulating up to this point.  One of my friends was stealth POZzed by someone who gave him a dirty needle.  My friend feels victimized and angry at the way it was done.  Should I be turned on by the way this story is ending up?  If I am not turned on should I keep that to myself?

• Upvote 2

Guys I need you to realize this story is complete FICTION, your personal feelings aside, I wrote it because I'm a very horny guy... not because I'm encouraging you or anyone else to do anything in the story. If something strikes a chord I can certainly appreciate you liking it (or not), but I can't censor myself otherwise the story won't flow ... for good, or for bad.  

Hopefully most of you like it, and if you don't, I'm ok with that, and understand.  Thanks.

• Upvote 8

CasRFuckr I wasn't referring to you (but I'm entirely ok with anyone expressing their thoughts) ... this was more me making a statement because the story was moved to the ChemSex fiction when I look at it as more a BB story which has had one moment of that in it. I've written 64 pages (in Word), and 3 or 4 paragraphs are apparently all it takes to move it ... I'm not entirely bothered, but it seems a little overkill to me.

• Upvote 2

You've come this far man don't let anything stop you now. You can't leave us all hanging! lol  Like you told CasRFuckr you're ok with others expressing their views. Whether it's listed in BB Chasing or Chem Sex it's still YOUR hot BB story and is one of the fucking hottest and best stories on here. C'mon horny guy! Keep it cumming!  :P

• Upvote 2

As I told versbbguy, I am not happy with the turn this story has taken with the chem use.  But, I would in no way want him to start censoring himself.  After all, there are millions of people who would love to remove this site from the web, not to mention gay people from the world.  There are even people who would like to eliminate me from the world for being blind.

Anyone who doesn't like the story, can stop reading.  I'll keep reading because it is hot!

Thanks for replying to my personal message versbbguy.  Keep writing.

• Upvote 1