Cody's Return Part 2

versbbguy

I haven't decided whether to (legitimately) continue the story or not, and you really don't know want to know what I personally think right now.  Good decisions are made after time passes, don't expect a chapter for a while, while I temper how I feel.

• Upvote 2

I do hope you continue to write the story, I liked your response of good decisions are made after time passes, some people may like your story, some may not, you just can't please people all the time, we await your

decision to continue or not

• Upvote 1

Please keep going, Although I'm not one for chems, the chem scene was in the narrow context of a conversion party.

Such as mixing chems with poz blood for a blood slam. The ones that had preferred you not bringing up chems are still encouraging

you to continue

Guest puprebel

I understand your frustration over it being moved, but I think you also have to consider the moderators' point, as well.

It is a very insignificant part of the story, but it is still a part of the story. At the same time, mods did go out of their way to make sure your story was still accessible from the "Bug Chasing/Gift Giving Fiction" forum, as that is where I still found it. I did not even realize I had been redirected until reading the comments. I have never seen them do that for any other story that has been moved (at least that I noticed), so they obviously recognize your story has a fan base. They just have set policies regarding the mention of hard drugs.

I, for one, don't mind the introduction of T into the story, but some obviously do. In either case... YOU are the author. They are YOUR characters. Sometimes we don't like what authors do with their characters, but it is not our decision to make. We can either continue through it and trust that the author has made the decision with a certain end in mind, or we can move on with our lives and find another story and hope it doesn't take a turn to involve things we can 't bear to read about.

So a character has done something we disagree with. It is all a part of the greater plot - good things and bad things - that are leading to the climax and denouement of a story we are invested in. The author is not making an argument about whether what the character has done is right or wrong; it is an action of the character.

All this is to say that, mon cher versbbguy, I do hope to see this story continue. It is extremely well written and obviously has captivated an audience. If you do decide to leave it here, though, that decision is yours and will be, at least, respected.

Best of luck in your decision, though my fingers are crossed that the spark of sweet Cody's corruption is still inside you. :-)

Please keep going, Although I'm not one for chems, the chem scene was in the narrow context of a conversion party.

Such as mixing chems with poz blood for a blood slam. The ones that had preferred you not bringing up chems are still encouraging

you to continue

I'm not certain I made my self clear, so even though I'm not one for chems, I did appreciate that the chem scene was in the narrow context of a conversion party

Good going for you on your writing for many wouldn't dare to put their thoughts out there. For those that don't like it and say it then they need to move on to something they like. No matter what you have mind and willing to share no get busy and let's see the horny thoughts that go thru it.

I wanna know where this story is going and I don't see it dying down any time soon.  so many guys in this story that still have not gotten "knocked up" by Sam viral strain.  and would love to have the parts about Chris getting pozzed / converted at the testing time.  a hot quickie load-up at the testing site so he can leave with a fucking smile on his face.

• Upvote 2