No doubt, for many of us, bare back sex is one of the real pleasures of our life.  Many men can never go back to a latex wrapped world after they experience that skin to skin feeling of a hard cock slipping into a willing ass.   Of course, like so many things, there is a risk.  As others pointed out, there are prevention options (someplace) but many of us just take the risk.   And, many of us (me included) become infected with a whole variety of interesting bugs.   Understanding and accepting that risk is a huge part of enjoying hot bareback sex.  

There is a reason HIV+ is feared.  The health issues and expenses related to the disease are part of the issue.  The judgment and discrimination related to being poz are other concerns.   Still, some of us understand those issues and manage will after we convert.  

Certainly not everyone has the same experience.  Some guys fuck bare a lifetime and never get the virus.  Others get nailed with the toxic cum kind of quickly.  In my own case, I started taking poz cock raw on my birthday last year and tested poz within 90 days.  

In summary, if you can't deal with the consequences, then keep away from raw cock.  If you understand what is ahead, relax, enjoy...but know what you are in for.

• Upvote 4