Stranger In Showhome

youngscot

The last time I was bred was just under a month ago.

I was bored and horny whilst I was at work. I was working in a different town, covering for a co worker whilst they were on holiday, so i decided to jump online for some fun. I got talking to a guy on grindr and within ten minutes we had decided I was getting fucked.

I had told him I was working alone and that I sell houses and I had an empty show home we could fuck in. He said that he'd be over when he finishes his work at 5pm. I had told him that i was going to try find a blindfold and that I'll be waiting in the show home for him. Annoyingly I couldn't find anything that would work for a blindfold so the next best thing was a towel that I could put over my head.

As agreed I went to the top of the stairs and dropped my trousers and bent over, covering my head with the towel. A couple of minutes later I heard the show home door opening, I was getting excited, the guy walked up the stairs and stopped in front of me, he dropped his trousers and pushed his cock into my mouth. I sucked his cock for a couple of minutes, not nearly as long as I'd like, but it was clear he mainly wanted to fuck.

He positioned himself behind me and spit on my ass and with very little hesitation pushed his bare cock deep inside me. Usually I'd need a few moments for my ass to ease up so it's not sore, but with this guy it was instantaneous. He started pounding away very hard and fast, slapping my ass a few times. he grabbed both of my shoulders and was thrusting as deep as he could, i could tell he was about to cum. After only a couple of minutes he pushed inside of me one last time and came inside me, he released his grip on my shoulders and very very slowly let his cock slip out of me, I knew I had been filled to the brim with his cum.

He then stood up, pulled up his trousers and walked out of the show home. I stayed in that position for a little bit afterwards, every time I get filled with cum I have an instant desire for more so I got back on grindr and searched for more cock. Unfortunately after half an hour of searching no one was able to come over and breed me again so I pulled up my trousers and went back to the sales office next to the show home. For the next hour I was sat in the sales office with a strangers cum deep inside me, getting rock hard knowing that I had no idea what he looked like or what his name was.

• Upvote 8

• 3 weeks later...