Girlfriend And I, Bred Side-By-Side

bimancumengine

I sat at the bar with my girlfriend, Lucy, sipping an IPA. Behind us, an indie rock band thrashed out the last song of its set while the crowd cheered drunkenly. Lucy leaned back against the wooden counter watching them, swirling the half-melted dregs of her whiskey. In the dim light of the bar, her pale skin glowed milky white. Her long red hair was twisted back in a messy bun, and several strands hung in her face. She flicked them back absently before glancing at me, a smile curling her lips.

Quit staring at me, she shouted over the music.

I cant help it, I shouted back. Youre the most beautiful girl in here.

She punched me lightly on the shoulder, her freckled cheeks flushing pink, before turning back to the band. The song ended in a clatter of drums and bass, and applause filled the small space as the band took a bow, then headed off stage.

Well, arent you just a pretty little thing.

I turned to see a large, muscular man bending over my girlfriend, tucking a strand of her red hair behind her ear. Arousal stirred in me at the sight of his bulging biceps, but I shook it away.

Hey, I said, touching his shoulder. Thats my girlfriend.

Look at this, he said, his gaze swinging between us before he glanced over his shoulder. Two pretty little things.

Another buff man came to join him, and they stood side by side, surveying me and my girlfriend.

Arent you just a sight for sore eyes, the second man said. A predatory grin curled his lips, and he stuck out his hand. Im Mark, he said, shaking my hand with a firm grip, and nodded at the other guy. Thats Jack.

Neal, I said, And this is Lucy.

Mark leaned close to me, heat emanating off his muscular body. Could we buy you two a couple drinks?

I licked my lips, glancing at Lucy. She was gazing up at Jack with something akin to amazement. She caught me looking and, blushing, shrugged.

Sure, I said. Why not?

A couple drinks later, they came back to our place, their muscular bulk filling our small apartment like two bulls in a china shop.

You guys have never done this before, Mark said, leaning against the kitchen counter as I poured four glasses of wine. It wasnt a question.

No, I said softly. I mean, weve talked about it, but I didnt thinkwe didnt think anything would ever happen.

He grinned, another predatory smile. Youll like it, he said. I can tell. He helped me carry the wine into the living room, where Jack was siting next to Lucy. His arm rested casually over the back of the couch, but his fingers were tracing circles across her upper arm, making her flush. She accepted the glass of wine and drank it quickly. When she set the empty glass on the coffee table, her eyes met mine, questioning. I nodded, and an excited grin curled her lips.

Enough drinks, Jack said suddenly, standing up. Im ready for the main course. He bent and picked up Lucy, throwing her over his shoulder. She shrieked with laughter, beating her fists on his back as he carried her into the bedroom.

Come on, Mark said, shooting me a wink. I want to watch them.

I walked nervously to the bedroom after them, where Jack was peeling off Lucys blue dress. She flopped back onto the mattress breathlessly, wearing only her bra and panties. With a growl, he climbed on top of her, kissing his way up her stomach to her throat, then captured her lips with his. I watched them silently, frozen in the doorway, a mixture of envy and arousal flooding through me.

Arms wrapped around my waist from behind, and I jumped, turning to face Mark. He cupped my face in his big hands, brushing one thumb over my lips.

Relax, he said, then dipped his head to kiss me. His lips brushed mine lightly at first, just a whisper of skin on skin, then returned with more force. He kissed me firmly, insistently, his tongue sliding into my mouth as his hands caught the hem of my shirt. Pulling away for a breath, he pulled my button-up shirt over my head, dropping it on the floor behind him, then kissed me again. I had never kissed a man before, and his lips were firmer than I was expecting, less pliant than Lucys. At the same time, he was more aggressive, and I felt my cock stiffen as he ran his hands down my bare back, pulling me against him.

I wrapped my arms tentatively around him, feeling his muscular back flex through his thin t-shirt, then slid my hands down to his waist. He broke away from me, breathing hard.

Strip, he commanded.

Wordlessly, I kicked off my shoes and, with trembling fingers, unbuttoned my pants, pushing them over my narrow hips with my boxers. At the same time, he peeled off his t-shirt in one swift motion, then dropped his jeans. He wasnt wearing any underwear, and his long, thick cock sprang free, bobbing between his muscular thighs. I stared at it, my heart pounding, and unconsciously licked my lips. He caught my gaze and laughed.

Get on your knees, he said, a hungry smile curling his lips.

My breath caught in my throat, and before I could second guess myself, I sank to my knees at his feet. His cock pulsed before my face, throbbing and already dripping pre-cum. Biting my lip nervously, I looked at his cock with trepidation. Would that even fit in my mouth? I rose on my knees and kissed it tentatively, my lips brushing the hot skin. Slick pre-cum beaded at the tip, and I licked it off, tasting the sweet, salty evidence of his arousal. Much to my surprise, it tasted good, and I circled my tongue around the swollen head, then ran it down the veined sides. With a low groan, I licked up the throbbing shaft, feeling blood pulsing through the upraised veins, then wrapped my lips around the swollen head and swirled my tongue around it in circles.

Opening my mouth wide, I sucked the tip of his thick cock between my lips, caressing the underside with my tongue, then bobbed my head up and down. Only half of the thick shaft disappeared into my mouth before the tip bumped against the back of my throat. I coughed and gripped the bottom half of his cock in one hand, jerking him as I bobbed my head up and down.

His hands tangled in my short hair, guiding my movements, and I moaned deep in my throat, sucking on his cock as he groaned with pleasure. As he thrust into my mouth, the head of his cock pushed against the back of my throat. Rising onto my knees, I relaxed my throat, easing his shaft down my esophagus.

Good boy, he growled. Just like that.

Holding my breath, I thrust his cock deep into my throat over and over again, making tears stream from my eyes. My hard cock pulsed, pleasure rolling through me as I choked on his cock, and I reached down to stroke my stiff erection. Wrapping my fingers around my throbbing dick, I whimpered around Marks cock, feeling a climax fast approaching. With my free hand, I dug my fingers into his thighs, swallowing as much of his length as I could, my throat constricting around his shaft.

Youve got a real good cocksucker for a boyfriend, Mark said to Lucy, twisting his fingers in my hair.

Jack grunted, and I could hear sloppy, wet sounds coming from his direction. His girlfriend is pretty fucking talented too.

His words sent another stab of pleasure through me, and I redoubled my efforts, sliding Marks cock in and out of my mouth. At the same time, I gripped my dick, jerking it quickly.

Ah fuck, Neal, youre going to make me cum. Mark dragged me off his cock and pulled my hair back, forcing me to look up at him. You having fun, lover boy?

I nodded, licking my lips, my cock aching with desire.

You want me to fuck you?

I looked over at my girlfriend, Jacks hands buried in her hair as he fucked her mouth with rough strokes. I turned back to Mark, taking in his muscular chest, the stubble on his cheeks, the creases in the corner of his eyes as he studied me with intensity. I nodded again, my mouth dry. A slow, hungry smile curled his lips. He took my hand and helped me to my feet.

Get on the bed, he said, his eyes gleaming with desire.

I obeyed, crossing the room to lay beside my girlfriend as she sucked another mans cock. Jack pulled his cock out of her mouth with a wet pop, and she moaned softly, her cheeks flushed. Turning her head, she opened her eyes, catching my gaze. A breathless, giddy smile curled her lips, and my heart swelled with affection and desire.

At the same time, Mark slid one hand up my leg and spread my thighs, his touch sending fire racing through my veins. My body tight with anticipation and lust, I moaned as his fingers traced a line up my inner thigh, stroking light circles around the sensitive skin of my ball sack, before wrapping his hand around my shaft. Using the pad of his thumb, he smeared a bead of pre-cum over the head of my cock, my arousal slick and wet on his fingers.

Oh god, I said softly, pleasure spiking through me.

Beside us, Jack slid two fingers into Lucys dripping pussy, stroking her clit with his thumb. She moaned helplessly, her hips rising to meet his touch, and the sight sent desire spiking through me, making my cock jerk in Marks hand.

He released my shaft, a taunting smile on his face. His fingers lightly stroked the lines of my hips again, tickling the swell of my testicles, and teased up the sides of my veined shaft. At his touch, my cock pulsed and jumped, desperate for more.

Are you close? he asked. Although his fingertips were barely grazing my skin, the sensation sent fire through my veins, and I nodded, unable to take my eyes off his muscular body. I just needed him to touch me a tiny bit more to send me over the edge. As if reading my thoughts, he circled the tip of my dick with his fingers, using the pre-cum to slick the surface. It was almost enoughI felt my orgasm swell, balls tightening, muscles spasmingand he jerked his hand away, leaving me trembling on the precipice.

Not yet, lover boy, he said, smiling cruelly. Im going to fuck you first.

Mark grabbed my legs and dragged my hips to the edge of the bed, pushing my knees against my chest. Between my thighs, my neglected cock was hard and throbbing, pre-cum dripping out and onto my stomach. .

Without missing a beat, Jack caught both of Lucys legs, spreading her legs wide, and exposed her open pussy and the tight, puckered hole of her ass. Standing side by side, he and Mark looked like a wall of pure muscle, and their cocks were both enormous. As I watched, Jack thrust into my girlfriends pussy, making her cry out in pleasure, her eyes squeezed shut.

Gripping his shaft, Mark lined the swollen, mushroom head of his cock up against my virgin asshole and slid it back and forth, pressing the tip against my hole as I moaned.

You ready for this, handsome? he taunted playfully.

God, please, I begged, I want to feel you inside me. He pushed forward with slow, steady pressure, the head of his cock pressing against my puckered hole painfully before the tight ring of muscles relaxed, letting him in. I groaned, feeling my sphincter stretched wide, as he slid into my ass inch by inch.

You like that? he grunted You like feeling my cock up your ass?

Fuck, I whimpered, it feels so good. I cant take it.

Youll take it, he promised, and with a final thrust, his hips met mine, his balls resting against my ass.

God, I moaned, feeling my ass ripple and clench around him. Mark held still, letting me adjust to his girth, before starting to thrust in tiny motions.

Think thats pretty sexy, dont you, Jack asked Lucy, rubbing two fingers over her slippery clit. I turned my head and saw her staring at me, her mouth panting open.

Yeah, she breathed. Thats the hottest thing Ive ever seen.

Good, he said, pulling out of her wet pussy, because its about to be your turn.

He pressed the huge, mushroom head of his thick cock against her asshole and began pushing. Already well lubed with her slick pussy juices, he slid inside her easily, the long shaft disappearing inch by inch into her petite ass. With two rough fingers, he rubbed her stiff, swollen clit, flicking the nub back and forth. She arched up against him, inadvertently pushing him deeper inside her, and moaned with pleasure.

Oh my god, she whimpered, her eyes opening wide as she looked at me, its so big. I cant believe its so big and its inside my ass.

Reaching across the mattress, I found her hand and squeezed it. She smiled at me, her eyes filled with desire and love, then cried out again.

Oh fuck, she wailed. Oh my god, its so big!

As she groaned with pleasure, Mark began fucking me faster, his long cock sliding in and out of my ass with piercing strokes, plunging deep inside me with every thrust. I clenched her hand and watched Jack, his face contorting as he fucked my girlfriends ass beside me. She moaned, arching her back as he pounded into her, fucking her tight ass.

Yeah, Jack growled, you like getting fucked with your boyfriend? You like being a pair of holes for us?

Oh god, yes, she moaned, the words garbled as she writhed against him.

You know, he said casually, I think I want a piece of your boyfriends ass too. He slid his thick cock out of her ass with a pop, nudging Mark. Hey, Ill trade you.

Mark grinned, pulling out of me, and they switched places. Jack spit on my flexing asshole, rubbing the saliva around with two rough fingers, then thrust his cock into my ass, sheathing himself inside me with one swift motion. I arched my back, moaning in pleasure, as he pounded into me, filling my ass with his thick cock meat.

Lucy watched with wide eyes, her eyes glazed with lust, as I shuddered around Jacks cock. Spreading her pale thighs, Mark lined the rounded tip of his massive cock with her tight asshole and pushed inside her. She moaned, arching her back as he filled her, his cock disappearing inch by inch into her ass. Grasping her narrow hips, he spread her rounded cheeks, her asshole stretching obscenely around his dick.

I think Im gonna breed you, he growled, flicking her clit with two fingers. Think Im gonna fill you up with my seed and breed you. You and your sweet little boyfriend. I want to see your skinny little tummies all fat with our babies.

What do you think about that, pretty boy? Jack asked, his fingers digging into my hips as he fucked my ass.

God yes, I panted, my cock throbbing painfully between my legs.

Where do you want me to cum? Mark demanded, burying his cock deep inside my girlfriend.

C-cum in my pussy, Lucy wailed. Breed me, make me your little slut!

Ah, fuck, he grunted. He pulled out of her ass as the first jet of cum sprayed out across her flat belly, then buried his cock deep in her pussy, unloading the rest of his cum inside her, filling her womb with his frothy cream. She screamed in pleasure, bucking against him wildly, her legs shaking as she came hard.

At the same time, Jack wrapped his hand around my dick, stroking me firmly as he pounded my ass, sawing his thick dick in and out of me.

Oh fuck, I whimpered, pleasure peaking in every cell of my body. Oh fuck, Im cumming! My voice rose in a wail as my orgasm crested, making me shudder and arch against Jacks cock, forcing it deeper into my ass. My clenching muscles brought him right up to the edge and he gripped my hips tightly.

What about you, pretty boy? Where do you want me to cum? he growled.

Please, I choked out, still wracked with spasms. Come inside me. I want to feel your cum filling me up.

Clutching my waist, he buried his cock deep inside me as he stiffened, his sperm pumping into my tight ass. With a groan, he pulled out, and a last jet of cum splashed against my gaping asshole, the thick rope of cream smearing across my tender skin. His huge cock was still half hard, glistening in the light as he flopped beside me, panting for breath.

With a shuddering groan, Mark pulled out of Lucys pussy with a grunt, wiping his slick cock on her pale ass. Lucy sagged beside me, still trembling uncontrollably, as he collapsed on her other side. Lifting my head, I could see the milky cream of his cum dripping out of her pulsing pussy, and an exhausted smile crossed my face.

I looked at my girlfriend, her pale cheeks still flushed with lust, and felt closer to her than ever before. She met my eyes, and, rolling onto her side, gave me a tender kiss. Mark wrapped one arm around her waist, his hand resting on my hip, and Jack took it, their fingers interlacing. I felt Jack roll to spoon me, his muscular warmth pressed against my back, and the four of us drifted to sleep in contented exhaustion. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 33

• 2 months later...
Guest jason385

Would be even hotter if the guys used them for a day and left the happy couple pozzed up. A hot start of a slutty life together.

• 4 weeks later...

God damn but this story is *hot*. I've gotten off a few times to it already, and expect there to be more.

Reminds me of a game I play with the GF -- so far, no consequences, but...

(maybe I'll write up the fiction of those consequences someday)

I'd log into BBRTS, and post a QuickConnect ad looking for someone willing to play bare with an MF couple as a top. Then we'd start fucking, and if anyone responded before I came, we'd negotiate, and see if we could hook up.

So far, nothing's come of it, but all it'll take is one "Oink...."

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Remind me a time with my wife

we met a guy on Grindr younger than uss

the stud came in my wife doggie style and after I dump a load in him

she doesn’t know that it whas a regular thing for me and him

but now I want to be breed in front of her

and her also at the same time

Years ago, my GF & I used to hang around downtown Mpls. & we hooked up with a young, hung top who was into (penis & balls) pumping and one hot summer weekend the 3 of us parTyd. Taking that fat pumped log up my hole until it was loose, sloppy and cum filled was heavenly, and we only let her join in if she gave up her ass like a good bottom. By Sunday nite, she & I were a couple of well-fucked happy tweaked faggots.

• 2 months later...

I haven’t done a 4-some like this, but a while back, I would crossdress and be some wife’s led lover while her husband buggered me. I sure gave and took a lot of loads back then, and some of the loads I got were hot. It was exciting to me that both the wife and I could get knocked up. 

Statistically, Lucy stands a better chance of getting infected if she’d taken a viral load in her ass rather than her cunt, but once her bf converts, he can be the one to knock her up with the virus.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...